Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > Trash Glitch ?

Trash Glitch ?
jriveractu
Forum Regular
Aug 31, 2006, 11:05 PM

Hey guys, um something weird happened .. I was downloading some themes today (don't know if it has anything to do with it, but it was the only out-of-routine thing I did in the Mac today) when out of nowhere I find my trash full of Gloria Swanson pictures and folders .. I mean .. wtf ?! .. I emptied the trash and it seems to be gone, verified the disk also and it said it was ok .. anyways, I'm pretty confused, any help will be greatly appreciated .. thanks

dice
Forum Regular
Sep 1, 2006, 08:54 AM

Are you the only person who uses the machine?? Did you leave it unattended? I'm guessing someon else trashed those pics and didnt empty the trash after...
sheesh, that took 8 hours for me to be asked to change my sig...

billy_d_goat
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 1, 2006, 09:20 AM

Sounds like you have a special user that likes to use your machine too

jriveractu  (op)
Forum Regular
Sep 1, 2006, 12:43 PM

hmm don't think that's it .. I was alone for a great deal of time yesterday, and besides .. no one uses my computer, which makes it at all the more weirder .. (something even MORE weird .. I sure didn't have any Gloria Swanson pictures .. didn't know who she was until she invaded my trash yesterday) .. I think I'll try downloading some of the stuff I downloaded yesterday and see what happens ..
( Last edited by jriveractu; Sep 1, 2006 at 02:44 PM. )

Forum Links
Forum Rules