Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Apple Powerbook 17"

FS: Apple Powerbook 17"
ae86_16v
Mac Elite
Jul 28, 2003, 04:36 PM

***SOLD*** THANKS MACNN ***SOLD***

Used only for 2 weeks ago. Brand new, still have all the original boxes, manual, packaging, 1 DVD-R. Comes with Jaguar 10.2.4 installed. Nothing wrong with it at all, no scratches, the screen is prefect, no dead pixels. Warranty until July of 2004, AppleCare extended warranty available still.

Decided it was too big, going to go back to the 15" Powerbook. Let me know if you have any questions.

$2800

p.s. I have an eBay account under my email @ [email protected], 100% feedback and I have sold larger priced items before.
( Last edited by ae86_16v; Aug 4, 2003 at 08:29 PM. )

ae86_16v  (op)
Mac Elite
Jul 30, 2003, 02:36 PM

Bump. . . . Is the price too high?

frownyfrank
Forum Regular
Aug 2, 2003, 02:41 PM

Am I to assume that this is the "stock" configuration, or is there anything additional?

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Aug 2, 2003, 05:11 PM

Originally posted by ae86_16v:
Used only for 2 weeks ago. Brand new, still have all the original boxes, manual, packaging, 1 DVD-R. Comes with Jaguar 10.2.4 installed. Nothing wrong with it at all, no scratches, the screen is prefect, no dead pixels. Warranty until July of 2004, AppleCare extended warranty available still.

Decided it was too big, going to go back to the 15" Powerbook. Let me know if you have any questions.

$2800

p.s. I have an eBay account under my email @ [email protected], 100% feedback and I have sold larger priced items before.
Hummm... dunno. May be, but it seems pretty fair to me. It's $500 less than on the Apple store, and it's known to not have bad pixels. I think would expect $2800 out of mine if I were selling one under these conditions. Give it a little more time to be seen, another week or so perhaps.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

ae86_16v  (op)
Mac Elite
Aug 2, 2003, 07:55 PM

Originally posted by MacNStein:
Hummm... dunno. May be, but it seems pretty fair to me. It's $500 less than on the Apple store, and it's known to not have bad pixels. I think would expect $2800 out of mine if I were selling one under these conditions. Give it a little more time to be seen, another week or so perhaps.
Yeah, I have been getting few emails about it. . . But nothing really serious.

There are no dead pixels, as least none I could see.

Frank: Nope, I didn't get anything extra for it.

ae86_16v  (op)
Mac Elite
Aug 4, 2003, 04:34 AM

Uploaded some pictures.

Go to Pictures/Powerbook

http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/[email protected]

Thanks guys.

You might need to cut and paste the entire address into your browser.
( Last edited by ae86_16v; Aug 4, 2003 at 04:44 AM. )

Forum Links
Forum Rules