Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > Is it possible to forward (share) a voicemail message?

Is it possible to forward (share) a voicemail message?
hab
Forum Regular
May 16, 2011, 06:55 PM

Visual voicemail on an iPhone 3GS. Carrier: ATT. As the title says, my question is whether it is possible to forward a voicemail message. I am stumped and have not been able to find the option although it is a common feature of business phone systems.
21.5" iMac 2.7GHz i5; 15" FP iMac 0.8GHz G4, iPhone 5S

-Q-
May 16, 2011, 09:14 PM

There's no easy way to do it. There are some apps that allow you to do it, and a method with Google Voice but it's not built into the phone, no.

chabig
Addicted to MacNN
May 16, 2011, 09:20 PM

There are some apps that can get the files (including voicemail) from your iPhone. Or you can get a small cable and plug the audio out of the phone into the microphone port on your Mac. Hit record, press play, and voila!

Forum Links
Forum Rules