Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > how much for my PB?

how much for my PB?
robisconfusedd
Sep 15, 2005, 09:54 AM

ok so i was wandering, how much do you think i could get for my powerbook?? is $1,000 reasonable or you think more/less?

12"
1Ghz g4
1.25GB DDR266 ram
32mb video card
80GB 5400rpm hard drive
airport extreme
superdrive (the dvd burning one)

i want to get a 15" 1.67Ghz.. but i donno, should i wait until the last ones come out before the intel processor ones, or do you think this is the last line of them?

thanks i was just wandering! does it upset anyone else that apple is going to switch to intel for their processors in the powerbook?

mad cow disease
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 16, 2005, 02:52 AM

You should be able to pull a bit more than $1,000 for that...maybe another $100 or so? But then, I could be wrong.

david_copperfield
Sep 17, 2005, 08:30 AM

$1000 is a good deal. But I don't think you can get it by $1000. Is it a second hand one?

freakboy2
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 17, 2005, 06:33 PM

best way to find out is to put it on ebay, without a reserve and see what someone will pay for it. I've always been shocked by how much people pay for laptops on ebay.

robisconfusedd  (op)
Sep 19, 2005, 08:20 AM

oo wow awesome, this is sounding better than i thought, thanks, i think ill try that ebay idea

Forum Links
Forum Rules