Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Delicious Monster > **PLEASE READ** Hi, I'm your new DL liaison!

**PLEASE READ** Hi, I'm your new DL liaison!
DeliciousTerry
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 6, 2008, 06:59 PM

Greetings friends, users, enemies, trolls and all others who have any reason to visit the Delicious Library forums. I'm Terry and I answer all support mail, press inquiries, feature requests, scanner and license problems/requests, refunds, etc. for Delicious Monster. As you've probably noticed, these forums have fallen into a state of neglect on our part, which is unacceptable. The lack of monitoring has caused some unfounded rumors to be spread around uninhibited. Therefore, in an effort to prevent any unnecessary rioting from taking place, I'll now be monitoring these forums daily (though if you don't see a response immediately please be patient, I have a lot to do).

As a reminder, these forums are intended to be used as a place for users to help other users. The best, and fastest way to get a response to specific questions from me is to send it directly to me at [email protected]. An email confirmation will be sent out automatically to you saying your email has been received and from there you can track its status. If you don't hear anything back in a few days, write again! Rarely messages will get caught in our spam filter and missed--I'm really not ignoring you!

So there it is. We're still here and Delicious Library 2 WILL ship. Thank you for your time and patience, and I look forward to interacting with all of you!

Cheers!
Terry

SolSat
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 6, 2008, 07:19 PM

Welcome Terry,

thanks for droping in and calm down all this mess.

Cheers,
S.

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Apr 6, 2008, 08:06 PM

Hi Terry, welcome.

Good to have someone from DM take care of this neck of the woods.

-t

lucidinferno
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 6, 2008, 08:42 PM

I can vouch for the speedy response. I emailed the other day about the rumor of there possibly being no Delicious Library 2. Well, she responded and I was shocked. I had a similar experience the other day. I'm a ProPresenter user as well, and the person in charge e-mailed be back almost immediately. Again, shocked. I'm a fairly new Mac person, and if this is how business is normally done for the Mac exclusive programs, I have another reason to believe making the switch was a great decision. Thanks for the excellent customer support.

DeliciousTerry  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 7, 2008, 01:07 AM

I do what I can. Responses may not be absolutely immediately but they normally don't take that long. Thanks for the support and I'll see what I can do to keep everyone happy (is that even possible??).

-Terry

plover
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 7, 2008, 10:48 AM

Hi Terry,
I'm now enjoying cataloging my books into DL 1.6.6. Even with the task ahead (I have a lot of books!) I'm finding this to be a fun process. That wouldn't be the case if DL's scanning abilities weren't so good. Anyway, since I'm still fairly new to the Mac, I depend on good forums to help with the learning process. The tenor of this one has changed overnight, and I greatly appreciate that. Thank you.

Forum Links
Forum Rules