Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Delicious Monster > Want your free upgrade to version 2? Here's how.

Want your free upgrade to version 2? Here's how.
DeliciousTerry
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 5, 2008, 05:39 AM

If you purchased Delicious Library 1 between December 1st, 2007, and May 26th, 2008, I'm sure you know you qualify for a free upgrade to Delicious Library 2.

We're working on a program that will send you out a license automatically, but if you just can't wait until that is finished, there's another way to get your free v2 license.

Go to our website Delicious Library 2 and download version 2, launch the application and open up the Delicious Licensor found under the 'Library' option in the menu bar.

Select 'Buy New License', choose the 'Upgrade' option (yes, it says it will be $20), and put in your version 1 license code.

Read the green text and it states you won't be charged anything if you purchased version 1 between the specified dates.

Continue to the next page, put in all your information (including your credit card info--again, you will NOT be charged), and click 'Place Order'.

An email confirmation will be sent to the address you provided, with your version 2 license, and your total--$0!

Sorry, I know this isn't intuitive, but like I said, while we're working on getting them all sent out, this is the alternative.

-Terry

Forum Links
Forum Rules