Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Feedback > MacNN staff and moderators, please read.

MacNN staff and moderators, please read.
John Underwood
Oct 14, 2000, 10:03 AM

I am the web master (I hate that term) at The Overclockers Network. I was staying out of this because I know as well as you that no web master can control his forum members. Frankly I wouldn't want to. They make the job more interesting and keep me from getting bored while I work on the site.

My point for posting here is to clear up one miss conception. I noticed in another post that you are under the impression TNproud2b is hacking your forums. He is one of the forum members I know personally from Overclockers Network. I want to tell you now that he has absolutely NO knowledge of hacking cgi language! He, and others, may be saying things you don't like, and decide to delete, but he would not be the one hacking your forums because he has absolutely NO knowledge of cgi language!

That is my only point. I just wanted to draw the line between people taunting on a UBB and hacking on a UBB.

------------------
Owner of The Overclockers Network,
The Role Players Network,
and other up and comming sites.

wlonh
Professional Poster
Oct 14, 2000, 11:55 AM

http://forums.macnn.com/cgi-bin/Forum8/HTML/000213.html

you are utterly mistaken, and are reconstructing the facts as you would like them to be

John Underwood
Oct 14, 2000, 02:29 PM

Your opinion in particular means nothing to me child. I was directing this thread at important members of the staff here, not free lance moderators.

------------------
Owner of The Overclockers Network,
The Role Players Network,
and other up and comming sites.

wlonh
Professional Poster
Oct 14, 2000, 03:36 PM

listen up, kiddo... you are insulting your elder, i am no child.

i am a middle aged man, and i have never taken jive from anyone in my life, and will not suffer fools like you.

jopey
Oct 14, 2000, 06:29 PM

one last statement:

A fool is one who will not listen to facts. you seem to have problems with listening.

I leave you with that. I know you will delete this because it goes against your dictatorship in the seti forum.

one other thing MacNN must not fully approve of SETI becuse there is no link from thier forum page. you have to get here from the seti links. just something else to think about!

------------------
Nevermind!

mkbhatia
Administrator
Oct 14, 2000, 08:59 PM

I have closed this topic. We are working to resolve the situation now.

Forum Links
Forum Rules