Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 2 x Canon EOS MkIIn's SALE

FS: 2 x Canon EOS MkIIn's SALE
MacBook78
Forum Regular
Jan 24, 2008, 03:46 PM

2 x Canon EOS 1D Mark Iin’s for sale

SportsShooter.com - Special Gallery

Serial Number: 410464

Price: $2500 - Negotiable

Actuations: 39461

Batteries: 2 – Both very good condition

Charger: No

Box: Yes

Neck Strap: Yes

DC Coupler: Yes

Software: Yes

Manual: Yes

Serial Number: 411907

Price - $2600 Negotiable

Actuations: 29840

Batteries: 2 – 2 in good condition, the third usually lasts one half.

Charger: Yes

Box: Yes

Neck Strap: Yes

DC Coupler: Yes

Software: Yes

Manual: Yes

Both bodies are in very good condition, I will let the images do the speaking. One body is missing the small rubber flap that covers the USB port. I think this is something that can easily be gotten from CPS. Both cameras have been serviced by CPS in 2007. I will include the documentation to interested parties. Both bodies have been swapped around in terms of useage. I used one on a 400mm and then moved it to the zoom lens and vice versa. I only have one charger, so the one without would be perfect for someone shooting a MkI or II series body. The LCD screens are in great condition. No issues with either camera. Both have produced some great shots and I have never abused either body.
The price is negotiable – I know what I need to compensate for the MkIII’s. Plus selling in the UK will differ than what I get in the US.

I am posting now because I know some people may not be ready to buy right at this minute. It is also going to tough to make sure I don't go without a body, so I need to make sure that I am covered.

Joe

Forum Links
Forum Rules