Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > iPhoto won't import pics? && Entourage won't delete some emails

iPhoto won't import pics? && Entourage won't delete some emails
Siren
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 2, 2004, 01:54 AM

first: I create an Album, and select import for the file menu, which opens a find window ... I highlight the pics I want in that album ... select open, iPhoto does something (you see the status bar flash) ... but I can't see my pics, and the pic count is still 0 ....
how do I get my pictures into iPhoto?

second: Sometimes Entourage won't delete my messages (well they actually are deleted, but they still show in the list of messages. I click delete and nothing happens, but the message above it becomes highlighted (just as would happen it had successfully deleted). Anyway even after its "deleted" I can still select it and view the message (even after purging too). Quitting and Restarting the program doesn't get rid of it either, I can however tag it as junk, and delete it from there, but it still shows in the main list of messages!!! ... the only way I've figured out how to get them of my list is to empty the cache ... but that clears my tags, and all that .... whats wrong?

thanks for your time!
much appreciated

Siren  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 6, 2004, 02:38 PM

any help appreciated!

Forum Links
Forum Rules