Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Delicious Monster > Delicious Monster T-Shirts?

Delicious Monster T-Shirts?
Nebagakid
Mac Elite
May 23, 2006, 08:05 PM

Having seen the photos of the Delicious Crew sporting custom tee's at trade conferences, I was curious to know if there will any of those sweet looking t-shirts available for sale soon?

wjsdelicious
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 29, 2006, 05:30 AM

We're working on putting up a web store where we'll sell T-shirts and some other nifty monster stuff, as well actually useful stuff like scanners a-la-carte. In fact, we already have the T-shirts at our fulfillment house, just waiting to go.

Of course, we're also working on DL 2.0, and starting a new company, and planning another product, so, you know, patience is good.

ellikelli
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 17, 2006, 07:15 AM

As an international customer, I'd appreciate if you guys would pay close attention to having multiple payment methods in mind when designing the Store. PayPal and Visa Electron enabled payment would be muchly appreciated (for example, Panic (makers of Transmit 3) and Jinx.com seem to have a good payment plan for international orders as well). Just, you know, FYI.

Loving the Delicious Library.

iYeat
Aug 26, 2006, 07:36 PM

T-Shirts? How 'bout 4XL?
"My software never has bugs. It merely develops random, undocumented features."
-Anonymous

stainboy
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 7, 2006, 10:17 AM

hey, why don't you take the easy route and set up a Cafepress shop?

because i really want a pair of boxers with "DELICIOUS MONSTER" boldly printed across the front.

Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 7, 2006, 06:25 PM

I am going to go ahead and go on record as saying I hate Cafepress with a fiery passion. They're over-priced and their quality is poor. Our shirts are high-quality American Apparel stock with professional screen printing and they don't cost us $47.95 or whatever those guys are charging now. Really, the manufacture of the shirts isn't the problem anyway, he said mysteriously.

- Mike

stainboy
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 7, 2006, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Delicious Monster
I am going to go ahead and go on record as saying I hate Cafepress with a fiery passion. They're over-priced and their quality is poor. Our shirts are high-quality American Apparel stock with professional screen printing and they don't cost us $47.95 or whatever those guys are charging now. Really, the manufacture of the shirts isn't the problem anyway, he said mysteriously.
ok, yeah, but...
boxers with "DELICIOUS MONSTER"! come on! awww....

Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 8, 2006, 05:03 PM

Just for putting that image in my head, when we do start selling shirts, we're only going to sell them in girls' extra small.

stainboy
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 8, 2006, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Delicious Monster
Just for putting that image in my head, when we do start selling shirts, we're only going to sell them in girls' extra small.
you do that, and i'll buy one. and post pictures of me wearing it to this thread.

graphicman321
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 8, 2006, 06:17 PM

what do they look like?

Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 8, 2006, 06:49 PM

Curses, foiled again!

Here are some pics of us from MacWorld:
Delicious Monster on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Delicious Monster makes a sale on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Which... frankly don't show the shirts off very well at all. But it does allow you to see that they are brown. And shirts. So, you know.

Forum Links
Forum Rules