Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTT: 80GB iPod Video for older iPod + $$$

WTT: 80GB iPod Video for older iPod + $$$
Lateralus
Moderator Emeritus
Nov 23, 2006, 03:41 PM

Howdy,

I picked up an iPod Video 80GB upon release a month or two ago. I haven't used either its capacity or its capabilities anywhere near as much as I thought I would. But, I still depend on having an iPod so I figured I'd see if anybody with an older iPod would be interested in throwing in some cash with their older iPod and trading up.

I'm not super picky about my desired iPod. Preferably 30GBs or more, but I'm fairly flexible. I don't want anything older than the 3G though. A color screen/Photo iPod would be nice but not 100% necessary. Original packaging would be nice as well, but also not necessary.

My iPod is very lightly used, and still has everything that came with it.

Drop me a line if you're interested.

Thanks.
I like chicken
I like liver
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please de-liv-er

Schneider
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 23, 2006, 04:02 PM

I havea a pretty nice condition 3G 40GB ipod. I would really like an 80GB video!~ Let me know how much cash i would have to throw in!~

Thanks and let me know~

Lateralus  (op)
Moderator Emeritus
Nov 23, 2006, 04:13 PM

Yhpm
I like chicken
I like liver
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please de-liv-er

chipchen
Mac Elite
Nov 23, 2006, 08:53 PM

I have a 4g 40GB (pristine condition)

savoirfaire
Nov 28, 2006, 02:15 AM

I have one of the 30gb video iPods (the first iteration) that I was thinking of upgrading... how much extra were you expecting in cash?

Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Howdy,

I picked up an iPod Video 80GB upon release a month or two ago. I haven't used either its capacity or its capabilities anywhere near as much as I thought I would. But, I still depend on having an iPod so I figured I'd see if anybody with an older iPod would be interested in throwing in some cash with their older iPod and trading up.

I'm not super picky about my desired iPod. Preferably 30GBs or more, but I'm fairly flexible. I don't want anything older than the 3G though. A color screen/Photo iPod would be nice but not 100% necessary. Original packaging would be nice as well, but also not necessary.

My iPod is very lightly used, and still has everything that came with it.

Drop me a line if you're interested.

Thanks.

Forum Links
Forum Rules