Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Powermac G4 Quicksilver 867

FS: Powermac G4 Quicksilver 867
votoms888
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 2, 2007, 03:46 AM

I am selling my Powermac QS (Quicksilver) 867. It has 1gb ram and 2 internal HD's. Both are very fast 7200rpm drives 40gb and 80gb. It has the superdrive so you can read and write to both CD and DVD.

The computer is mint and has been used on my desk since I bought it. It will have a clean install of OS X 10.4.8 and I will leave all my current applications on it for the new user to delete if they want. PM me for more details about the hardware and software.

$400obo
( Last edited by votoms888; Jan 4, 2007 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Entered wrong HD size.)

weazbert
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 2, 2007, 06:31 AM

is this a dual or single?

thanks

votoms888  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 2, 2007, 03:35 PM

Single. Thanks.

bowwowman
Mac Elite
Jan 2, 2007, 08:20 PM

uummm.......not to crap yo thread, but I bought one just like yours in Nov for <<$300

what video card & optical drive does it have ?
Personally I find it hilarious that you have the hots for my gramma. Especially seeins how she is 3x your age, and makes your Brittney-Spears-wannabe 30-something wife look like a rag doll who went thru WWIII with a burning stick of dynamite up her a** :)

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Jan 2, 2007, 08:31 PM

A agree with bowwowman. Although if it is truly mint, it would be worth maybe more.

votoms888  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 3, 2007, 12:02 AM

It has the original NVIDIA GeForce2 MX with 32MB of SDRAM. I can also include an internal Zip drive if the buyer wants it. It is truly MINT!!! I will post pics tomorrow.

votoms888  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 3, 2007, 05:35 AM

Common guys. I need this sold ASAP!!! It is taking up too much room. I need room to place my 1TB FW400 drives.

bowwowman
Mac Elite
Jan 3, 2007, 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by imitchellg5 View Post
A agree with bowwowman. Although if it is truly mint, it would be worth maybe more.
mine IS truly mint, inside & out, or I would NOT have paid what I did for it. It even included everything that came as OEM with it, the Apple KB, mouse, restore disks, AND the orginal box
Personally I find it hilarious that you have the hots for my gramma. Especially seeins how she is 3x your age, and makes your Brittney-Spears-wannabe 30-something wife look like a rag doll who went thru WWIII with a burning stick of dynamite up her a** :)

votoms888  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 4, 2007, 04:18 AM

Anyone have an offer? I really need to sell this.

votoms888  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 4, 2007, 04:20 AM

Forum Links
Forum Rules