Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > GUI Customization > [ANN] The Official ShapeShifter 2.0 Countdown

[ANN] The Official ShapeShifter 2.0 Countdown (Page 6)
havyn
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 26, 2004, 02:21 PM

i can't get it here at work...what themes are shipping with it?

gautch
Forum Regular
Oct 26, 2004, 02:42 PM

It looks like we get "Azure, by Chris McElligott, Label O's, by Kevin Husted, Somatic, by David Lanham, Exec by COTL GUI STUDIO, and Fear Platinum 3, by JoE." according to macthemes.net

And technically i dont think they are packaged with it.. but offers links to the themes.

mac15
Senior User
Oct 26, 2004, 07:59 PM

It's in the Download tab of the Pref Pane, go in there click in the links and they'll download right into SS

atomic_x
Oct 26, 2004, 10:13 PM

how does Label O's look because when i search through the download section i dont seem to get it there.. anyone with a screenshot of kevin husted Label O's

mac15
Senior User
Oct 26, 2004, 10:41 PM

Label 'O's didn't ship with SS 2.0 , there is a touch of confusion about it

MacMan4000
Mac Elite
Oct 26, 2004, 10:41 PM

Originally posted by atomic_x:
how does Label O's look because when i search through the download section i dont seem to get it there.. anyone with a screenshot of kevin husted Label O's
no, its not out yet... but it should be soon. In DigitalJames's screenshot from the screenshot thread swiz (Kevin Husted) says in iChat "im going to ad labelO's to the downloads page now" or something like that. So it wont be in SS pref pane i don't think. but it will be on his site

NetworkShadow  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 26, 2004, 10:46 PM

Originally posted by mac15:
Label 'O's didn't ship with SS 2.0 , there is a touch of confusion about it
lol yup it was one of the first theme download pages to be tested in the Downloads tab. MacMan4000 I'm guessing he was talking about the downloads tab.
click one

MacMan4000
Mac Elite
Oct 26, 2004, 10:49 PM

Originally posted by NetworkShadow:
lol yup it was one of the first theme download pages to be tested in the Downloads tab. MacMan4000 I'm guessing he was talking about the downloads tab.
D'oh
*smacks head*

That screenshot was taken at 8:24, so why isn't it im my SS downloads tab yet? its now 10:51. Is it still "a touch of confusion" or whatever you called it?

NetworkShadow  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 26, 2004, 11:10 PM

Originally posted by MacMan4000:
D'oh
*smacks head*

That screenshot was taken at 8:24, so why isn't it im my SS downloads tab yet? its now 10:51. Is it still "a touch of confusion" or whatever you called it?
Your guess is as good as mine... ether he's taking his time or someone is messing with us.
click one

Forum Links
Forum Rules