Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > FBI grills California Muslim high schooler about 'PLO' doodle

FBI grills California Muslim high schooler about 'PLO' doodle (Page 3)
Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Dec 20, 2005, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Doofy
*cough*
Since Kevin doesn't get the Pol Lounge and can't be here to defend himself, leave him out of it guys.
Aww, shucks. You just ruin all our fun, Doofy.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

vmarks
Moderator Emeritus
Dec 20, 2005, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by von Wrangell
What says they support the PLO?

See, yet again you stereotype.
Hi. You cast these personal attacks out like they were candy. You might do well to abide by forum rules.

The black and gold headbands are Fatah/PLO.

The green and white headbands are Hamas.

And for a picture of Arab children not holding weapons, look to most any picture from Givat Haviva.

For pictures of Muslim children not holding weapons, look to any most picture of Iraqi children since 2003.

And lastly, I recommend that you read: http://www.freemuslims.org/document.php?id=65
If this post is in the Lounge forum, it is likely to be my own opinion, and not representative of the position of MacNN.com.

Rolling Bones
Banned
Dec 20, 2005, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by vmarks
Hi. You cast these personal attacks out like they were candy. You might do well to abide by forum rules.
What're you gonna do spank him?

If you're gonna be a moderator with a bias, quit.

Oh, oh! I'm in deep doodoo!

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Dec 20, 2005, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Rolling Bones

Personal attacks like that are against the rules, dude. It's not like he's making up some excuse to attack Logic. And I don't think being a moderator means he isn't entitled to his own opinions, like you and Logic apparently do. Just obey the rules and there's nothing he can do to you.
Chuck
___

placebo1969
Grizzled Veteran
Dec 20, 2005, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by vmarks' signature
If this post is in the Lounge forum, it is likely to be my own opinion, and not representative of the position of MacNN.com.
I think that that means he's not a moderator in here.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Dec 20, 2005, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by placebo1969
I think that that means he's not a moderator in here.
vmarks is a PL moderator.
Chuck
___

Railroader
Banned
Dec 21, 2005, 12:17 AM

Then why do you and Railroader like this avenue?
Actually, there are only two people I have called "racist" on here. You and KarlG. You, for your racist statements about Mexicans, and KarlG, for his use of "wonder bread" world in a derogatroy way towards Loki.

I am glad you pointed this out. It draws attention once again to you and your having made racists statements in the past and yet you have still not withdrawn those statements.

You are still a racist. I'll disagree with racists all my life. Always have.

von Wrangell  (op)
Professional Poster
Dec 21, 2005, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by vmarks
For some reason I can't remember the last time you "warned" people like Hawkeye et al for calling me (and every other Muslims on this forum) terrorist sympathisers. Nor when he said all of us secretly chear when terrorists kill innocent people.

Oh, yeah. That's because you agree with him.

The second macnn made you a mod in the PL macnn showed its true colours.

To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged;- and verily, Allah is most powerful for their aid

Spliffdaddy
Posting Junkie
Dec 21, 2005, 11:21 AM

lol. Sounds more like you simply lost the argument.

segovius
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 21, 2005, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Spliffdaddy
lol. Sounds more like you simply lost the argument.
He always loses the argument because the rules get changed whenever he starts to make a point that might impact someone's carapace.

Player: Oh look, I just scored.
Referee: Sorry, disallowed - we're not playing football anymore, we're playing rugby now.

Player: Since when?
Referee: Since the second before you scored.

Player: Ok then (picks up ball and runs for line scoring amazing try).
Referee: (Blasting on whistle and waving red card) Handball - you're off! It's football again.

Disciplinary Committee: You are clearly part of an organized network that seeks to undermine the civilized rules of the game and as such must be banned for life in order to protect the public.

Why do you hate football?
[FONT=Verdana]blog[/FONT]

von Wrangell  (op)
Professional Poster
Dec 21, 2005, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by segovius
He always loses the argument because the rules get changed whenever he starts to make a point that might impact someone's carapace.

Referee: Sorry, disallowed - we're not playing football anymore, we're playing rugby now.

Referee: (Blasting on whistle and waving red card) Handball - you're off! It's football again.

Disciplinary Committee: You are clearly part of an organized network that seeks to undermine the civilized rules of the game and as such must be banned for life in order to protect the public.

Shukran.

To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged;- and verily, Allah is most powerful for their aid

segovius
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 21, 2005, 05:12 PM

Shukran.
afwan

von Wrangell  (op)
Professional Poster
Dec 21, 2005, 05:14 PM

afwan
Wonder how many will panic from that little exchange

black bear theory
Grizzled Veteran
Dec 21, 2005, 05:17 PM

afwan
Ana ma ba'aref ahkee Arabee. argila!
Earth First! we'll mine the other planets later.

segovius
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 21, 2005, 05:20 PM

Wonder how many will panic from that little exchange
Don't worry - the Satanic westerners are too corrupt and depraved to crack our code and know that our plan to install the Caliphate and reduce them to Dhimmis by the sword is nearly complete....

mwmwmwhahahaha....

oops....

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Dec 21, 2005, 05:25 PM

For some reason I can't remember the last time you "warned" people like Hawkeye et al for calling me (and every other Muslims on this forum) terrorist sympathisers. Nor when he said all of us secretly chear when terrorists kill innocent people.

Oh, yeah. That's because you agree with him.

The second macnn made you a mod in the PL macnn showed its true colours.
Take off the tinfoil hat. Of course a moderator is more likely to notice your meaningless personal attacks if you direct them at him.

Also, if you would just obey the rules, it wouldn't matter to you how evenly he applies them.
Chuck
___

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Dec 21, 2005, 05:37 PM

What rule got changed? He'd stopped actually debating and started just accusing everyone who disagreed with him of racism. Do you think if he were allowed to keep personally attacking all the other posters, it would somehow mutate into a valid point about the PLO?
Chuck
___

von Wrangell  (op)
Professional Poster
Dec 21, 2005, 08:30 PM

Don't worry - the Satanic westerners are too corrupt and depraved to crack our code and know that our plan to install the Caliphate and reduce them to Dhimmis by the sword is nearly complete....

mwmwmwhahahaha....

oops....

von Wrangell  (op)
Professional Poster
Dec 21, 2005, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Chuckit
Take off the tinfoil hat. Of course a moderator is more likely to notice your meaningless personal attacks if you direct them at him.

Also, if you would just obey the rules, it wouldn't matter to you how evenly he applies them.
Perhaps you should read some of Hawkeye's and Doofy's posts the last three months before making those claims?

von Wrangell  (op)
Professional Poster
Dec 21, 2005, 08:34 PM

What rule got changed? He'd stopped actually debating and started just accusing everyone who disagreed with him of racism. Do you think if he were allowed to keep personally attacking all the other posters, it would somehow mutate into a valid point about the PLO?
I don't accuse everyone who disagree with me of racism. I don't want to reduce the word "racism" to some meaningless term. I disagree on almost everything with Simey, but I've never called him a racist. I disagree on almost everything with TI, but I've never called him a racist. The list goes on.

But you can be damn sure I'm going to use it when it applies. And as for why I stopped debating? Simple. Working against racism is more important to me than spending time explaining why Hamas are not the PLO.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Dec 21, 2005, 08:57 PM

Perhaps you should read some of Hawkeye's and Doofy's posts the last three months before making those claims?
I feel pretty confident that breaking the rules by personally attacking a moderator is a bad idea no matter what Hawkeye and Doofy have done. Not all violations necessarily get moderators' attention (they aren't all-seeing, and they may even be biased enough to downplay some in their minds), but that's a pretty good way to guarantee your rule-breaking catches their eye.

I don't accuse everyone who disagree with me of racism. I don't want to reduce the word "racism" to some meaningless term. I disagree on almost everything with Simey, but I've never called him a racist. I disagree on almost everything with TI, but I've never called him a racist. The list goes on.

But you can be damn sure I'm going to use it when it applies.
You accused me of racism for reading a couple of image tags. If that isn't a knee-jerk reaction, I don't know what is.

And as for why I stopped debating? Simple. Working against racism is more important to me than spending time explaining why Hamas are not the PLO.
And insulting people is somehow supposed to combat racism? I don't think that works.
Chuck
___

von Wrangell  (op)
Professional Poster
Dec 21, 2005, 09:03 PM

I feel pretty confident that breaking the rules by personally attacking a moderator is a bad idea no matter what Hawkeye and Doofy have done. Not all violations necessarily get moderators' attention (they aren't all-seeing, and they may even be biased enough to downplay some in their minds), but that's a pretty good way to guarantee your rule-breaking catches their eye.
Well, I've tried reporting it. I've tried talking to them about it. And the list goes on. Nothing is done so I'll just deal with it myself.
You accused me of racism for reading a couple of image tags. If that isn't a knee-jerk reaction, I don't know what is.
I'm sorry if it came across that way (which it unfortunately did) but I was at work so I didn't have as much time to explain it to you as I hoped. From your posts on here it's pretty obvious that you aren't a racist. You might be a bit too quick to come to conclusions though from a few pics
And insulting people is somehow supposed to combat racism? I don't think that works.
What works then? Because I've done everything else.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Dec 21, 2005, 09:54 PM

What works then? Because I've done everything else.
Perhaps you haven't noticed that the reason you're getting nowhere in your anti-racism crusade is because the NN is almost racism free. Your crusade is pointless because there's nothing to crusade against.

No, your religion isn't your race. Never was, never will be.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Dec 21, 2005, 09:58 PM

Yes folks, go read my posts for the last three months. Educate yourselves.

Railroader
Banned
Dec 22, 2005, 12:05 AM

2nded.

segovius
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 22, 2005, 04:36 AM

...about Islamophobia.

segovius
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 22, 2005, 04:50 AM

No, your religion isn't your race. Never was, never will be.
Some points at random in a kind of free-associating manner:

1) race-hate and hate of religion have the same root. Essentially they are both driven by fear - and more importantly far of the same thing: the other.

Many of today's Islam-haters may or may not be racists. It is irrelevant - a racist is essentially a mindless sheep who goes with the flow of common consensus (unless you are on the intellectual level of say, a Geobells or an Evola and today's crop are unfortunately far from that).

In WW2, the German people were not essentially racists themselves, they just refused or were unable to think to think for themselves and as such followed the 'party line'.

Similarly with racism in the 70's in the UK (for example) - racists often began sentences with "they come over here....." (and steal our jobs/women, with their enormous manhoods.....whatever) - again, fear of the other.

And so it is today. Non-thinking sheep going with the flow of orthodoxy - too scared to stand out independently. Have to belong to the herd.

Of course this is excacerbated today by direct propaganda - much of which they pass on themselves unconsciously like carriers of a disease. Which in a way they are.

2) Racist tactics: as stupid as racists are, when organized into groups they sometimes learn lessons - or more correctly the leaders learn lessons and manage to pass this on to the grunts as a form of orders which of course the neanderthals are too scared/unthinking not to follow.

Some of these instructions are interesting:

a) Don't make monkey noises at football matches
b) don't slag off the Jews

Another one is a good one too:

c) focus on attacking Islam rather than Muslims. If called on it say: "your religion isn't your race. Never was, never will be."

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Dec 22, 2005, 08:18 AM

Some points at random in a kind of free-associating manner:
All quite wrong. Of course, if you want us to start shouting "racism!" every time some slags Christianity, then we can accommodate.

Yose
Senior User
Dec 23, 2005, 05:29 PM

My schools had references to PLO all over the place.

It meant Please Leave On.
Yose.
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Corpse of Chewbacca
Baninated
Jan 4, 2006, 02:53 AM

If the kid wrote "KKK" or similar thing (like RaHoWa) you'd turn a blind eye to him being interviewed by the FBI.

Forum Links
Forum Rules