Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Holy crap britney sucks!

Holy crap britney sucks! (Page 3)
soul searching
Mac Elite
Oct 19, 2003, 05:23 PM

Originally posted by wdlove:
Did anyone see Britney as music guest on "Saturday Night Live" last evening. During the monlogue they were encouraging her to kiss Halley Barry the host. Britney was reluctant, "not appropriate." I fell asleep, TV off. Did they end of kissing?
That's how the thread got started. shmerek said her performance on SNL was "brutal", i.e., it sucked beans.

I only saw the second half of the show and I don't think they kissed during that time.

"I think of lotteries as a tax on the mathematically challenged." -- Roger Jones

iWrite
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 05:24 PM

LOL!

I'm certainly not "Miss Florida." I don't wear much make-up and I don't like fancy clothes and I don't like fancy jewelry...so I guess that puts me out of the running. I like plain white shirts and a good pair of jeans and my hair is in a ponytail and that about sums me up -- and I like a good tan in moderation.

As far as not drinking (whomever gave me a for that) I have had my share of South Beach nights -- love it there. I go out with friends once in a while and we'll whoop it up, but I don't drink regularly. I don't like the way it wears me out. If that makes me a loser then I guess that's what I am. I drink beer (Warsteiner) if I'm working hard at home (on a project or around the house), but that's about it.

Anyway, cleaning carpets so gotta run...

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 19, 2003, 05:28 PM

Originally posted by Sherwin:
And that's where you're wrong. "Shallow" is almost always an apologist's word. Certainly, brains and a good personality are important factors in a mate. But this doesn't exclude body talk as a stand-alone subject.
No shallow wasn't a apologist word here. You are being a apologist for being shallow.

You'd consider the sex symbol of the century Fat.

You might want to think about it.

These women that are not fat, that you claim are, aren't at fault. They don't need to lose weight

You'll just have to come to grips with it being YOUR problem.

You have a problem with seeing women that aren't you specific shallow weight range as being fat. It's almost as if you are seeing these women through anorexic eyes.

Just like how anorexics that are rail thin seeing themselves as fat when they aren't. It's a disorder.
( Last edited by Zimphire; Oct 19, 2003 at 06:11 PM. )

iWrite
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 06:01 PM

Give her five years of doping and drinking and see where she is.

Seriously, who said that Christina Aguilera has a great voice? They're right. She has an awesome voice. That chick may be known as Christina Slaguilera but she has God-given talent...Britney can't compare. Britney may look better now...but Christina has the kind of talent that doesn't go away.

In short, Christina may get fat and so may Britney...

But Christina will always sound better.

soul searching
Mac Elite
Oct 19, 2003, 06:22 PM

Originally posted by iWrite:

In short, Christina may get fat and so may Britney...

But Christina will always sound better.

Well, all of these pictures could have been touched up, including the ones below. I've seen pictures of both Christina and Brittney where they look fat, but all of these pictures have originated in the Inquirer or publications like it. Maybe the girls have gained some weight but the pictures were altered to make a story out of nothing.

"I think of lotteries as a tax on the mathematically challenged." -- Roger Jones

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 19, 2003, 06:29 PM

Heh

iWrite
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 06:42 PM

As everyone has said, "fat" is relative.

In Great Britain I notice that women there are plumper than in Italy.

However, American women are supposedly the fattest of all.

In India "fat" is supposedly beautiful to some.

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 19, 2003, 06:47 PM

DP

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 19, 2003, 06:49 PM

As everyone has said, "fat" is relative.
Naw what you consider attractive is relative. I think Sherwin is confusing what he deems as attractive with being "normal weight"

A lot of people do this.
However, American women are supposedly the fattest of all.
Nope

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/1681297.stm

beb
Mac Elite
Oct 19, 2003, 07:03 PM

I saw SNL with Britney also. In between playing Halo, watching George Wendt and Hallie Berry -I thought her bits could've been better. I really got the sense that these two "guest stars" wanted their way - and the SNL crew wasn't necessarily willing to capitulate.

Hallie looked good, then again she always does. Britney needed a better song set. I think she can sing. I think that she just didn't have anything to sing -nothing meaningful or at least with a manageabe tune.

Sherwin
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 07:26 PM

Dude. You're a bit thick, aren't you?

Originally posted by Zimphire:
LOL! Again this has NOTHING to do with your scale being off. You were using it to somehow prove me wrong about what I said about women that don't need to lose weight. It was a strawman argument.
I can't spell out the logic in that any clearer Zimph. I'm sure everyone else got it.

And what's with all this "strawman" thing? Learnt a new word this week have we? Your overuse of it would suggest you're still quite pleased with yourself for learning it.

Again you are using this 50% number as if it means something. I am not talking about FAT women.
Read it. It's in English. Did I say "FAT" women or "women on a diet"?

Same old problem Zimph: You're borderline illiterate.

(cue Zimph going on about semantics in vain attempt to hide his sorry-ass reading skills)

Britney doesn't fall into this 50% number.
I refer you to the fact that the 50% figure is the number of western women on a diet. I submit Britney's diet pills as exhibit #2.

Your influence doesn't effect these OVERWEIGHT people. It effects women that aren't overweight. That is about what, the 3rd time I have had to repeat that to you.
Again, I referred to women on a diet, not overweight women. You would have to understand that before you begin to understand what I was saying in that paragraph.

Really... I suggest that you take English 101 as your reading skills need a little refreshing.

Either you're really, really thick or you're misreading on purpose. I'm going to go for the "really thick" option until you prove otherwise.

No shallow wasn't a apologist word here. You are being a apologist for being shallow.
Again, a simple twist of words to make yourself appear more intelligent than you actually are. "Shallow" would only apply if I didn't bother to look a potential mate's personality as well as her exterior features.

You'd consider the sex symbol of the century Fat.
Which sex symbol would that be? The one for your country? Yes, probably.

You might want to think about it.
I've thought about it. You sound like you're gay. Really.

These women that are not fat, that you claim are, aren't at fault. They don't need to lose weight
So again, why are most of them on diets?

You'll just have to come to grips with it being YOUR problem.
Problem? Nope. You want the fat chicks, go for it. Keeps your hands off my stock. Everyone's happy.

You have a problem with seeing women that aren't you specific shallow weight range as being fat.
And so do those women. Else they wouldn't be on diets.

So... You gonna demand the bridal suite or can we just get a standard double? I know you want me.
If it doesn't scare hippies, it's not worth listening to

KeyLimePi
Mac Elite
Oct 19, 2003, 07:38 PM

Dude, chill. Understand that you opinion is just that...your opinion.

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 19, 2003, 07:57 PM

Dude. You're a bit thick, aren't you?
Sure sign of someone that is losing a argument. They usually start threads off with silliness of the like.

I am not the one being thick here. I am not the one with a shallow view of "fatness"

I can't spell out the logic in that any clearer Zimph. I'm sure everyone else got it.
There is no logic to it Sherwin. Again more ad hominems. Everyone understands what you are saying, a lot disagree with you.

And what's with all this "strawman" thing? Learnt a new word this week have we? Your overuse of it would suggest you're still quite pleased with yourself for learning it.
More silliness. You have been giving me strawman defenses. Go look it up.

Read it. It's in English. Did I say "FAT" women or "women on a diet"?

Same old problem Zimph: You're borderline illiterate.

(cue Zimph going on about semantics in vain attempt to hide his sorry-ass reading skills)
No vain attempt. You are trying to twist this into something else to save face. It doesn't matter what YOU said. You were replying to something I said about your ideals about women, making ones that AREN'T the 50% overweight on a diet paranoid about their weight.

I refer you to the fact that the 50% figure is the number of western women on a diet. I submit Britney's diet pills as exhibit #2.
No, that 50% number is FAT western women on a diet. Unless of course you have a different story somewhere. Would you please share with the class where you go this 50% number at? That is 50% of women in the west are dieting that don't need it?

Again, I referred to women on a diet, not overweight women. You would have to understand that before you begin to understand what I was saying in that paragraph.
What a bunch of double speak Sherwin. Please show me this 50% article.

Really... I suggest that you take English 101 as your reading skills need a little refreshing.
More ad hominems. This is a sign of someone losing a argument. It's silly pretentious chest pounding.

Either you're really, really thick or you're misreading on purpose. I'm going to go for the "really thick" option until you prove otherwise.

More pretentious insecure rambling Sherwin. Pound your chest some more.

Again, a simple twist of words to make yourself appear more intelligent than you actually are.
No twisting of words. Show me where I twisted said words
"Shallow" would only apply if I didn't bother to look a potential mate's personality as well as her exterior features.

"Lacking depth of intellect, emotion, or knowledge"

Which sex symbol would that be? The one for your country? Yes, probably.
The only one that is noted world wide.(MM) Your "western snobbery" is showing.

I've thought about it. You sound like you're gay. Really.
I don;t know, those who like really skinny women with no shape are more likely to be seen as gay...

What women are you talking about? Fat women?
Please show me where these women that are skinny are on diets.
Problem? Nope. You want the fat chicks, go for it. Keeps your hands off my stock. Everyone's happy.
But that is just it, they aern't fat. You have a disorder that makes you look at them that way. That isn't their fault.

Please show me where all these skinny (you call fat) women are always on diets. I want some solid proof.

BTW I am still waiting for pics of you and these hot women you claim to conquer all the time. Surely you would have pictures of you and them together, At least one right?

I want to see what you consider "Hot"

hayesk
Oct 19, 2003, 07:59 PM

Well, you got to admit, you were using a strawman argument. Unless, of course, you don't know what a strawman argument is yourself.

Uhm... because the media has brainwashed them into thinking they have to be skinny as a rake to look good?

Zimph has a point. Your definition of fat seems to be out of whack with the typical situation. Britney Spears seems to be well within a healthy weight range. I, and I guess Zimphire and most people consider fat to be someone that is above the healthy weight range. What is your definition?

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 19, 2003, 08:01 PM

BTW I will play along too.

This is the last gal I was in a serious relationship with

She was in no way fat. But the last BF she had before me would give her a hard time if she gained 5lbs.

Gave her a real bad complex.

Not to mention the guy she dated was a REAL winner himself.

You don't realize what you cause when you call these non-fat women "fat"

And I really don't think you care. That is what makes you shallow.

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 19, 2003, 08:07 PM

Originally posted by hayesk:
Uhm... because the media has brainwashed them into thinking they have to be skinny as a rake to look good?

Your definition of fat seems to be out of whack with the typical situation. Britney Spears seems to be well within a healthy weight range. I, and I guess Zimphire and most people consider fat to be someone that is above the healthy weight range. What is your definition?
Exactly.

awaspaas
Mac Elite
Oct 19, 2003, 08:14 PM

Originally posted by beb:
Britney needed a better song set. I think she can sing. I think that she just didn't have anything to sing -nothing meaningful or at least with a manageabe tune.
Really? See, I thought the second song was pretty, but she absolutely butchered the vocals. We're talking serious amateur hour here, and not even the good part of amateur hour.

Sherwin
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 08:50 PM

Originally posted by KeyLimePi:
Dude, chill. Understand that you opinion is just that...your opinion.
Dude, I am chilled. Don't worry about it - there's only one person around here who thinks that anything in this forum is anything other than personal opinion.

Sure sign of someone that is losing a argument. They usually start threads off with silliness of the like.
Or a sure sign that someone thinks you're stupid.

I am not the one being thick here. I am not the one with a shallow view of "fatness"
No, you're the one assuming I don't also take personalities into account when selecting a mate. Hmmm... I'm sure I mentioned that before.

There is no logic to it Sherwin. Again more ad hominems. Everyone understands what you are saying, a lot disagree with you.
You're going to have to explain that to me Zimph. If there's no logic to it, how is everyone understanding it?

More silliness. You have been giving me strawman defenses. Go look it up.
No Zimph. I've been attempting to penetrate your stupidity and illiteracy. I realise now that this has been in vain.

No vain attempt. You are trying to twist this into something else to save face. It doesn't matter what YOU said.
It doesn't matter what I said? How can one have a discussion with someone without reading what they've said? Does it not matter because you're reading your own interpretation into everything?

You were replying to something I said about your ideals about women, making ones that AREN'T the 50% overweight on a diet paranoid about their weight.
Sorry. That didn't make any sense. Rephrase please?

No, that 50% number is FAT western women on a diet. Unless of course you have a different story somewhere. Would you please share with the class where you go this 50% number at? That is 50% of women in the west are dieting that don't need it? Please show me this 50% article.
Yes Zimph. BBC News 24 about two months ago. Over 50% of ALL western women are on a diet. You'll be needing a time machine or someone very friendly at the BBC archives.

The only one that is noted world wide.(MM) Your "western snobbery" is showing.
And these are the kind of statements which make the rest of the World hate the US. MM is the World-wide sex symbol? Really? Aren't you being a little presumptuous there? Or do you mean just the bit of the World which you allow to play the World-Series?

You're presuming that MM is the sex symbol for the entire World and you're calling me snobbish?

BTW I am still waiting for pics of you and these hot women you claim to conquer all the time. Surely you would have pictures of you and them together, At least one right?
I thought we'd been through this. Scroll back. The answer's in plain English.

I want to see what you consider "Hot"
And we've been through this. Scroll back. The answer's in plain English.

Winner! Now go read the bit about "over 50% of western women" which Zimph is having a problem with.

BTW I will play along too.
And your ex isn't fat (at least in that photo). So your point is?

This is pointless Zimph. See, you're reading what you want to read instead of what's written, forming your judgement from your own inserts. So it's impossible to discuss anything with you.

You are a stupid, stupid man.
I'm no longer going to bother with this (or, in fact, you), so feel free to have the last word if you like.

iWrite
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 08:56 PM

Wow!

All of the quotes are making me dizzy...

While you guys are arguing the finer points of obesity, I'm watching the World Series...

Marlins are down by 3...

BUT, saw a new Apple iPod commercial...really cool!

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 19, 2003, 09:08 PM

Dude, I am chilled. Don't worry about it - there's only one person around here who thinks that anything in this forum is anything other than personal opinion.

LOL I hope you aren't referring to me. I have been TELLING you it's just YOUR opinion. You have been trying to say that your opinion is factual, otherwise "50% wouldn't be dieting"

Or a sure sign that someone thinks you're stupid.
Well you have every right to THINK that. Just like you have every right to THINK girls that aren't fat, are.

No, you're the one assuming I don't also take personalities into account when selecting a mate. Hmmm... I'm sure I mentioned that before.
No, that is NOT what I meant by it. I never SAID that once.

You're going to have to explain that to me Zimph. If there's no logic to it, how is everyone understanding it?
Everyone is understanding what you are saying. Just because they understand what you are saying, doesn't mean they AGREE. Again, just because someone doesn't AGREE with you, doesn't mean they don't UNDERSTAND what you are trying to say. You seem to be getting the opinion that if one doesn't agree with you, they obviously just don't understand what you are saying obviously. That isn't the case. Many here understand what you are saying, we just don't agree with you.
No Zimph. I've been attempting to penetrate your stupidity and illiteracy. I realise now that this has been in vain.
Keep pounding that chest. It really makes you look right. I swear.

It doesn't matter what I said? How can one have a discussion with someone without reading what they've said?

Another strawman. What YOU claimed didn't matter because it wasn't what I said.

Sorry. That didn't make any sense. Rephrase please?
Yes it did make sense. And its making even more sense as to why you keep repeating that 50% number that has NO bearing as to my comment about you making women feel badly about their weight. Understand?

Yes Zimph. BBC News 24 about two months ago. Over 50% of ALL western women are on a diet. You'll be needing a time machine or someone very friendly at the BBC archives.
Nonsense. If it was a factual report you'll still be able to find it. I will wait for you to find it so we can ALL read it.

And these are the kind of statements which make the rest of the World hate the US.
The rest of the world doesn't hate the US. That was a ignorant statement.

MM is the World-wide sex symbol? Really? Aren't you being a little presumptuous there? Or do you mean just the bit of the World which you allow to play the World-Series?
Nope, look it up. She is a world wide known sex symbol.

You're presuming that MM is the sex symbol for the entire World and you're calling me snobbish?

[/quote][/b] No, me saying BECAUSE she was from the west she is a sex symbol would make me snobbish. But I didn't say that. You seem to have habit of rejecting anything from the west, and blaming everything on the west. Like Europe getting fatter. It's the wests fault!
How silly.

And we've been through this. Scroll back. The answer's in plain English.
Oh yeah, forget you copped out. You first said you'd have no problem with it, and now you don't want to show any pics of you with these hot women you are constantly with.

Winner! Now go read the bit about "over 50% of western women" which Zimph is having a problem with.
LOL So you are admitting that your narrow view of weight is making women paranoid? I am not having problems with the 50% number. I had a problem in which YOU used it. It was OUT OF CONTEXT. It was a strawman argument.

And your ex isn't fat (at least in that photo). So your point is?
Well you claimed I was somehow into "fat" women. My point was, men like you who are shallow and make women feel bad for not being in your shallow guidline as to what is fat and what is not do damage. And it doesn't seem to bother you.

This is pointless Zimph. See, you're reading what you want to read instead of what's written, forming your judgement from your own inserts. So it's impossible to discuss anything with you.

I am doing no such thing.

You are a stupid, stupid man.

You mean YOU THINK I am. And I don't really think you think that. I think this is what people call a "defense mechanism"
You cannot discuss something with someone without calling them names. You do need to grow up a bit.

I'm no longer going to bother with this (or, in fact, you), so feel free to have the last word if you like.
Probably a smart move on your part. As you are losing this argument (like many others)

I am not the only one that has pointed out your distorted view of weight. Or how you like to use strawmen arguments when backed in a corner. It's not just me that is pointing this out.

iWrite
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 09:11 PM

Hey, I've got an idea:

Why don't you two start a "Strawman Debate" thread?

Seriously. Then the rest of us won't go blind.

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 19, 2003, 09:18 PM

Sherwin can ignore my last post, and just ask this simple question haysek asked.

I, and I guess Zimphire and most people consider fat to be someone that is above the healthy weight range. What is your definition?

Sherwin
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 09:21 PM

Hey, I've got an idea:

Why don't you two start a "Strawman Debate" thread?

Seriously. Then the rest of us won't go blind.

Narh. Zimph just made it into my ignore list for being stupid. Stupid enough to think that I don't really think he's stupid, in fact. As noted in another recent thread, it's like banging your head against a wall.

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 19, 2003, 09:31 PM

Narh. Zimph just made it into my ignore list for being stupid.

I think Cash has a story about a kid that said Narh. It was pretty funny.

iWrite
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 09:40 PM

Well, I bet one thing:

David Blaine probably thinks she's REALLY fat!

iWrite
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 09:45 PM

Why don't you guys argue over whether she's "phat" instead?

Nighty-night!

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 19, 2003, 10:53 PM

Originally posted by nvaughan3:
too bad you get never get a "lard" like her in your lifetime dorkus!

Caption:

"If you think these are big, you should my new ones... they're in the trunk of my car back there....you can dial a phone with em"

beb
Mac Elite
Oct 19, 2003, 11:06 PM

I guess she was cold.

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 20, 2003, 01:00 AM

I would so shag Britney rotten.

greg
Mankind's only chance is to harness the power of stupid.

Kenneth
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 20, 2003, 01:22 AM

not my type...never.

shmerek  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 20, 2003, 01:45 AM

I'd do her why not? But she is still a crappy singer.

Phanguye
Mac Elite
Oct 20, 2003, 02:00 AM

Originally posted by ShortcutToMoncton:

greg
you are posting on an internet forum... i think it is safe to say that a deformed albino could lure most of the men around here into bed

UR-20
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 20, 2003, 02:32 AM

Originally posted by nvaughan3:
too bad you get never get a "lard" like her in your lifetime dorkus!
Dear lord, if he doesn't want lard like that I'll sure as hell take it.

But sadly famous people only seem to date other famous people.. bwaaaah!

deekay1
Mac Elite
Oct 20, 2003, 03:07 AM

hmmm...what's up with the zucchini (or whatever those vegetables are)?

do i sense a subliminal message here? you didn't get that picture off of alt.binaries.women.insertion.vegetables, did ya???

LOL
( Last edited by deekay1; Oct 20, 2003 at 04:09 AM. )

hedonist, anarchist, agnostic, mac enthusiast and a strong believer in evolution and the yellow m&m conspiracy

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 20, 2003, 03:20 AM

Originally posted by deekay1:

hmmm...what's up with the zucchini (or whatever thaose vegetables are)?

Cucumbers. She had a sense of humor.

I stress HAD.

:-)

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 20, 2003, 03:58 AM

you are posting on an internet forum... i think it is safe to say that a deformed albino could lure most of the men around here into bed
My man, you couldn't be more wrong. This is 2003; even cool people get on the internet nowadays. Myself � I shag only beautiful women....

greg
Mankind's only chance is to harness the power of stupid.

iWrite
Professional Poster
Oct 20, 2003, 07:28 AM

Someone should superimpose Zimph's chick's cucumbers onto Britney's picture...Britney holding a big cuke?

Now that would be a great pic to circulate the 'net!

iWrite
Professional Poster
Oct 20, 2003, 07:31 AM

ShortcutToMoncton said

greg
Sounds like you already DID guy...

at least in your mind.

neigh-neigh-woo
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2003, 10:35 AM

If you have a conversation face to face , you can come to some sort of proper understanding.

And another thing .. all this breaking up replies into little sections and answering every single point makes the whole thing more un-readable..why not quote the whole post and answer it in whole blocks ?
( Last edited by neigh-neigh-woo; Oct 20, 2003 at 12:49 PM. )
i and i am an ideeot , yes

iWrite
Professional Poster
Oct 21, 2003, 09:26 AM

SKANKY!

Apparently Britney is on the road to becoming Christina Slaguliera...

dillerX
Professional Poster
Oct 21, 2003, 09:28 AM

SKANKY!

Yay!
I tried to sig-spam the forums.
ADVANTAGE Motorsports Marketing, Inc. • speedXdesign, Inc.

philzilla
Occasionally Useful
Oct 21, 2003, 09:39 AM

SKANKY!

as you said already, and i think i did somewhere in the middle of this mess of quotes: Christina can actually sing
"Have sharp knives. Be creative. Cook to music" ~ maxelson

neigh-neigh-woo
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 21, 2003, 10:07 AM

its just bullshit ,

------

lets pull the tube on poor little britney and christina. do you know them ?
( Last edited by neigh-neigh-woo; Oct 21, 2003 at 11:16 AM. )
i and i am an ideeot , yes

nredman
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 21, 2003, 05:42 PM

Originally posted by deekay1:
you didn't get that picture off of alt.binaries.women.insertion.vegetables, did ya???

*LOL*

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel's."

KeyLimePi
Mac Elite
Oct 21, 2003, 07:45 PM

SKANKY!

iWrite, what is this fascination you have with Brittney?

Let it go.

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 21, 2003, 11:06 PM

Originally posted by KeyLimePi:
iWrite, what is this fascination you have with Brittney?

Let it go.
It comes off as jealousy.

iWrite
Professional Poster
Oct 22, 2003, 12:06 AM

Yes, I'm very jealous, cancha tell?

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 22, 2003, 12:08 AM

Yes, I'm very jealous, cancha tell?

Admitting it is the first step in recovery.

nobitacu
Mac Elite
Oct 22, 2003, 02:06 AM

Yea, I've always thought also that she sucks at singing. It's all about her looks that got her this far the first place, not her voice. So... yea... bring on the porn and stop singing.

Ming
A Proud Mac User Since: 03/24/03
Apple Computer: MacBook 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 3 GB Memory, 120 GB HD

Forum Links
Forum Rules