Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Holy crap britney sucks!

Holy crap britney sucks! (Page 2)
Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 19, 2003, 07:27 AM

Originally posted by deekay1:
i heared she took up smoking because she has this really wiered unsatisfied "oral fixation"...
That could be it too.

Either way, Europe is getting fat. Sherwin will have to adjust.

I am still waiting for pictures of him with all these supermodel women with no cellulite.

philzilla
Occasionally Useful
Oct 19, 2003, 07:41 AM

Originally posted by Zimphire:
I am still waiting for pictures of him with all these supermodel women with no cellulite.
that made you sound like a certain Canadian, by the way.
"Have sharp knives. Be creative. Cook to music" ~ maxelson

Sherwin
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 07:42 AM

Would you care to post some pictures of yourself with all these "hot skinny chicks" so we can be schooled?
No Zimph, I wouldn't.

I heard she took up smoking because she heard someone in a MacNN forum called her fat.
Or that all the doctors around the World were diagnosing her as healthy and she wanted to prove them wrong.

I am curious as to what Sherwin thinks about the new younger fatter Europeans taking over?
It sucks. Never let it be said that American influence wasn't a powerful force. Didn't affect my "scale", mind, due to that fact that this is only a very recent thing.

It's pointless arguing with you any longer Zimph. you don't even know the difference between "weight" and "health" and appear, as usual, to have difficulty following logical threads of conversation. For example:

Who made such a statement? Not I. I said some women that are self conscience for NO REASON because some men have a distorted view as to what is fat. I am not talking about the actual people that ARE fat.
You stated that my fat scale was off. Perhaps I count as one of the "some men". Funny then that this small proportion of men with weird tastes cause over 50% of western women to go on diets for NO REASON. Surely those women on diets would realise that they're actually normal, not fat, and thus wouldn't bother to torture themselves just to please such a small proportion of men with weird tastes in women?

And please don't give me crap about "pressure from society" or similar. You've just stated that my fat scale is "off" when compared to the norm. So unless society is running to my "fat" rules, there should be no pressure.

You seem to have difficulty grasping concepts such as this unless they're spelled out to you. So what's the point?
If it doesn't scare hippies, it's not worth listening to

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 19, 2003, 07:44 AM

Originally posted by philzilla:
that made you sound like a certain Canadian, by the way.
How is that? I am just curious as what his standards for "Fatness" is. And what he considers hot.

Plus if you brag about bagging all these super models all over the forum, someone will ask you to at least show some pics.

I mean if I had pics of me with super hot chicks I would have no problem posting them.

Either should Sherwin.

neigh-neigh-woo
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 19, 2003, 07:49 AM

The rise of anorexia, bulimia and depression in young girls has been linked to the ridiculous nonstop media images of what Desirable Perfect Beauty was supposed to be. The message being seen was - No matter how talented you might be or where it's taken you, you're still not "perfect"
i and i am an ideeot , yes

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 19, 2003, 07:54 AM

Originally posted by Sherwin:
No Zimph, I wouldn't.
You wouldn't care? Cool please do.

It sucks. Never let it be said that American influence wasn't a powerful force.

LOL! Of course, American is INFLUENCING them to be fat. Give it a break Sherwin, another strawman.

Didn't affect my "scale", mind, due to that fact that this is only a very recent thing.
It wouldn't effect it either way. Everyone has different preferences. Some have distorted views.

It's pointless arguing with you any longer Zimph. you don't even know the difference between "weight" and "health" and appear, as usual, to have difficulty following logical threads of conversation.

No, we were talking about weight, I mentioned healthy weight. You are again trying to dodge the real debate with strawman semantics arguments.

For example:
Ok lets see.

You stated that my fat scale was off. Perhaps I count as one of the "some men". Funny then that this small proportion of men with weird tastes cause over 50% of western women to go on diets for NO REASON. Surely those women on diets would realise that they're actually normal, not fat, and thus wouldn't bother to torture themselves just to please such a small proportion of men with weird tastes in women?

And again, I never claimed that "some men" caused 50% of western women to go on a diet for no reason. Do you not understand that?

I said that people that have ideals about weight like you can make some women that aren't fat think they are.

Not once did I mention 50% of overweight women from the west. Or overweight women in general.

And please don't give me crap about "pressure from society" or similar. You've just stated that my fat scale is "off" when compared to the norm. So unless society is running to my "fat" rules, there should be no pressure.
There is if you are dating a gal that is afraid to gain any weight.

I know lots of guys that have a narrow minded opinion on weight. They usually make their GF feel bad for evening retaining water during their period.

You seem to have difficulty grasping concepts such as this unless they're spelled out to you.
Ah, and now comes in the ad hominems. Way to go! That always makes you look like you know what you are talking about.

You are mistaking me not agreeing with your "concepts" with me not understanding them.

"You don't agree with me so you must not understand"

Silly

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 19, 2003, 07:58 AM

Originally posted by neigh-neigh-woo:
The rise of anorexia, bulimia and depression in young girls has been linked to the ridiculous nonstop media images of what Desirable Perfect Beauty was supposed to be. The message being seen was - No matter how talented you might be or where it's taken you, you're still not "perfect"
Yup, it the constant superficialness like this that needs to stop. Most girls that are anorexic or bulimic are skinny to begin with.

Sherwin
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 08:00 AM

How is that? I am just curious as what his standards for "Fatness" is. And what he considers hot.
Go look in the other Britney threads.

Plus if you brag about bagging all these super models all over the forum, someone will ask you to at least show some pics.
I don't bag supermodels. The term's there to describe a body type so that you more simple types might at least have some chance of following.

I mean if I had pics of me with super hot chicks I would have no problem posting them.
Well... If it was an unusual thing (like it would be for you) perhaps I'd be bothered.

Either should Sherwin.
Except I don't have a thing for taking photos. Don't even own a camera. Don't own any pictures of either myself or most people I've ever known. The ones I do have pictures of would kick my ass for posting them on the 'net just for your curiosity.

Sherwin
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 08:12 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Zimphire:
[B] You wouldn't care? Cool please do.

Yes Zimph. I wouldn't care to post images. Do you actually understand English?

And again, I never claimed that "some men" caused 50% of western women to go on a diet for no reason. Do you not understand that?

I said that people that have ideals about weight like you can make some women that aren't fat think they are.

Not once did I mention 50% of overweight women from the west. Or overweight women in general.
Let me break the logic down further for your tiny brain.

� You claim that my "scale" is off.
� It's fact that over 50% of western women are on diets to lose weight. You appear to be having trouble with the fact that I didn't state that you said this. It's just fact.
� If my scale is off, I must be outside the norm for society and there must be a whole heap of people who think what I would call "fat" is normal.

So.... How does a small group of men with "off" scales assert such influence, above and beyond the majority of men with "normal" scales, over more than 50% of western women?

We (the "thinists") must really rock.

Ghoser777
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 08:45 AM

Oh I get it! What we're trying to say is that Britney is PHAT, not FAT. There's a big difference there.

Matt Fahrenbacher

nredman
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 19, 2003, 09:14 AM

Originally posted by shmerek:
Nice nips
thats exactly what i thought

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel's."

:XI:
Mac Elite
Oct 19, 2003, 09:45 AM

One day you'll learn that liking boobies does not equal "objectifying women".

I don't bag supermodels. The term's there to describe a body type so that you more simple types might at least have some chance of following.
Who you callin' simple?

oh, and Britney's not fat. but that alone does not make her attractive.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Oct 19, 2003, 09:47 AM

No dude. She's fat. Your opinion here is cheeseburger skewed.

Ask iWrite about Britney's body type - she'll tell ya the truth.
Yuck, anorexia is damned ugly. What kinda f***ed up society do you come from where a girl has to look like Twiggy to be considered attractive?

FYI, boney hips hurt. You've obviously never had pelvic bruises or you'd understand.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

iWrite
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 10:17 AM

Sherwin said
No dude. She's fat. Your opinion here is cheeseburger skewed.

Ask iWrite about Britney's body type - she'll tell ya the truth.
Someone called?

Okay, this is the deal:

We have a place in Hawaii and we rent it out as a vacation rental to people, but we visit there once or twice a year ourselves.

We were there a year ago -- or thereabouts -- when Britney was giving her Hawaii performance on the beach.

We happened to be there at the beach having a breakfast buffet and took a walk on the beach when lo and behold, there is Britney Spears and her entourage -- along with her mother -- on the beach.

I'm telling you, she was AVERAGE. She had those arms that have that little bit of fat to them that say, "When I'm middle aged I'm going to have big hips and body fat." Also, she had what appeared to be CELLULITE under her butt cheeks -- it was definitely NOT smooth looking.

Don't believe me about her bum?

CHECK IT OUT YOURSELF, GUYS

Does that look "perfect" to you? You can see the slight dimpling everywhere. I'm a LOT older than Britney Spears and I don't even have that...but I rollerblade, am tall, and have great genes so I guess I'm lucky that way.

...and that was with a GOOD photographer...

Have a good one!

(Edited to be less snarky...after all, she's not chopped liver either.)

KeyLimePi
Mac Elite
Oct 19, 2003, 10:23 AM

Originally posted by iWrite:
Does that look "perfect" to you?
Yea, baby!

iWrite
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 10:28 AM

Well, if that looks good to you then you're lucky because you're not in search of perfection...

Sherwin obviously has a good eye...and is discriminating...

Want perfection?

Brooke Burns is perfection... Elle MacPherson... Brooke Burke... Halle Berry... There are a lot of others...

But, not necessarily Britney Spears...

Besides, the word is that she's not very bright... Doncha find it kind of odd that she can't hook up with a guy? Colin Farrell dumped her also and said she was "wasn't all there," or something to that effect.

neigh-neigh-woo
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 19, 2003, 10:29 AM

ahhhhhh bollocks

shallow as F()CK
( Last edited by neigh-neigh-woo; Oct 19, 2003 at 10:38 AM. )

iWrite
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 10:42 AM

Well, you'll be happy, because the last that I'd heard, she's house hunting in London and may move over there to study Kabbalah with Madonna...you can take her out on a date...

neigh-neigh-woo
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 19, 2003, 10:43 AM

piss off

Go on, read my posts on here,

I am glad she is coming here

Too busy arguing about fat arses to read anything decent....

who cares about cellulite on her arse cheeks ? she makes music.. for f*cks sake
( Last edited by neigh-neigh-woo; Oct 19, 2003 at 10:49 AM. )

Sherwin
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 10:48 AM

piss off
D'ya say that to all the girls neigh-neigh?

philzilla
Occasionally Useful
Oct 19, 2003, 10:48 AM

this thread should be subtitled: Attack of The Quotes

deekay1
Mac Elite
Oct 19, 2003, 10:51 AM

...there to study Kabbalah with Madonna...
pfffffffffffffff

hedonist, anarchist, agnostic, mac enthusiast and a strong believer in evolution and the yellow m&m conspiracy

neigh-neigh-woo
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 19, 2003, 10:53 AM

Yeah .... i say that to malibu house beach watch oooohh look at the fat arse cheeks on that, i/m so slim witches

ones like her

Its easy to get drawn into argument on here..... i am not knocking that
nobody seemed to see my point...guess thats forums like hitting your head on a wall

Jim Paradise
Mac Elite
Oct 19, 2003, 10:58 AM

D'ya say that to all the girls neigh-neigh?

Only the kinky ones.

dillerX
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 11:00 AM

Originally posted by philzilla:
this thread should be subtitled: Attack of The Quotes
Cue 80's horror soundtrack.
I tried to sig-spam the forums.
ADVANTAGE Motorsports Marketing, Inc. • speedXdesign, Inc.

iWrite
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 11:01 AM

"Attack of the quotes..."

LOL!

I've gotta clean house so I'm outta here for a while.

You kiddies have fun...

Don't muck up your Britney poster hanging on your wall too much, neigh-neigh-woo...

(Does that moniker of yours have anything to do with a sound you make?)

Cheers, all!

Sherwin
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 11:01 AM

Yeah .... i say that to malibu house beach watch oooohh look at the fat arse cheeks on that, i/m so slim witches

ones like her
Lay off her. She's cool. She just tells the truth when you're used to hearing otherwise.

Its easy to get drawn into argument on here..... i am not knocking that
nobody seemed to see my point...guess thats forums like hitting your head on a wall
I saw your point neigh-neigh. Just that I didn't think it relevant to the topic. Arse and personality/brain aren't dependant attributes.

iWrite
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 11:07 AM

Hey, Sherwin, for what it's worth, we both know she can't sing EITHER.

I saw parts of her "performance" on the news this morning and you're not the only one who was really surprised (shocked is more the word) about her performance last night.

That's the thing about live television: It's hard to airbrush physical imperfection and to synthesize singing off-key.

Anyway, it really doesn't matter...I got the jist of this discussion at the beginning which was that Britney wasn't particularly captivating in many different ways last night.

Who knows...maybe she forgot to pop a diet pill or two? (Did you hear about THAT? Apparently she was at an airport and her diet pills fell out while they were searching her purse and they're the type that work by wiring a person up.)

Now, off to clean house...boring!

neigh-neigh-woo
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 19, 2003, 11:10 AM

bye kiddo

Go clean you ...ooooh malibu beach house sweep the sand out of your head while you are at it

I dont give e F@ck about britney

whats a moniker... ?

jesus h christ

The poor F*ucking woman when she has to maintain an image, She cant sing big surprise...she was selling records to the kids alright so the marketing worked , too bad about her f@cked up life now and head .,
thats alright she has money..we can critiscise her all we want

philzilla
Occasionally Useful
Oct 19, 2003, 11:12 AM

she can't sing EITHER.
totally true. Christina whooped her ass on that thing they did with Madge. Christina wins.

(now if that's not a hint for diller to post some Christina pics, i don't know what is)

shmerek  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 11:28 AM

bye kiddo

Go clean you ...ooooh malibu beach house sweep the sand out of your head while you are at it

I dont give e F@ck about britney

whats a moniker... ?

jesus h christ

The poor F*ucking woman when she has to maintain an image, She cant sing big surprise...she was selling records to the kids alright so the marketing worked , too bad about her f@cked up life now and head .,
thats alright she has money..we can critiscise her all we want
If you don't give a phuck about britney why are you even discussing her?

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Oct 19, 2003, 11:29 AM

Well, if that looks good to you then you're lucky because you're not in search of perfection...

..to search for perfection
is all very and well
but to look for heaven
is to live here in hell.
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.

neigh-neigh-woo
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 19, 2003, 11:33 AM

If you don't give a phuck about britney why are you even discussing her?
Because she is a good example of -----this previous post
--The rise of anorexia, bulimia and depression in young girls has been linked to the ridiculous nonstop media images of what Desirable Perfect Beauty was supposed to be. The message being seen was - No matter how talented you might be or where it's taken you, you're still not "perfect"

which came from this page...
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Britney.html

edit --- I add this point..... It has been said to me "my nose is too big or my ears stick out, or other self put downs, from women...and I think or say back..What are you talking about, not to me, you are perfect. One has even suggested she gets a nose job as the "western world small nose" is the perfect one... i think that she wouldnt be the same without her untouched nose, it just gets to me a bit, thats all and there was nothing I could say to change her mind.

Double edit... britney fat ...normal more like , she might be fighting against putting on weight or genetically inclined to be bigger than slim, similar to a lot of women then isnt she.
( Last edited by neigh-neigh-woo; Oct 19, 2003 at 12:11 PM. )

KeyLimePi
Mac Elite
Oct 19, 2003, 11:43 AM

Brooke Burns is perfection... Elle MacPherson... Brooke Burke... Halle Berry... There are a lot of others...

But, not necessarily Britney Spears...

Besides, the word is that she's not very bright... Doncha find it kind of odd that she can't hook up with a guy? Colin Farrell dumped her also and said she was "wasn't all there," or something to that effect. [/B]
You're pretty much discrediting yourself, here. You obviously can't seperate your personal dislike for Brittany from your objective opinion.

Hey, if you don't like her, that's fine. I not a fan either. But to say she's fat? C'mon. She's no better or worse than any of the other women on your list.

ASIMO
Mac Elite
Oct 19, 2003, 12:33 PM

I would like to see what iwrite looks like. Anyone else? Compare Britney's cellulite to iwrite's lack thereof?

Zimph and Sherwin should book a room together and just get it on. You two know you want to.

From all I have seen during my sojourns in Europe Britney is a fat as your average European, particularly the northern Europeans. Which is to say not fat at all.

As my kid brother always says, "Don't ha[t]e."
I, ASIMO.

shmerek  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 12:35 PM

Originally posted by ASIMO:
I would like to see what iwrite looks like. Anyone else? Compare Britney's cellulite to iwrite's lack thereof?

Zimph and Sherwin should book a room together and just get it on. You two know you want to.

From all I have seen during my sojourns in Europe Britney is a fat as your average European, particularly the northern Europeans. Which is to say not fat at all.

As my kid brother always says, "Don't ha[t]e."
I didn't even know iwrite was female until I started I read this thread. So how many does that make 3 women it total cruising these boards?

ASIMO
Mac Elite
Oct 19, 2003, 12:44 PM

Originally posted by shmerek:
I didn't even know iwrite was female until I started I read this thread. So how many does that make 3 women it total cruising these boards?
Does that include the femme bots?
I, ASIMO.

wolfen
Mac Elite
Oct 19, 2003, 01:55 PM

I just wanna say that Sherwin is majorly F'd up regarding his understanding of women's bodies.

1st off, cellulite has little to do with fitness or fatness. It may turn you off, but I know women who run marathons and look great and have cellulite. It's just genetics. It's not airbrush and it's not cosmetic surgery, and it's not anorexia -- which seems to mean "fat" to you.

2nd -- you think Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox are naturally skinny women? Courtney Cox is an anorexic. Jennifer aniston weighed more until she got popular, then started eating a lot less to keep in trend.

If you do any kind of serious research you will find that Cox and Aniston are repeatedly associated with ANOREXIA, and rumors in Hollywood are that they struggle with it.

Now, you obviously like anorexic chicks. Fine. No judgment -- I have this flaw, too. And frankly Britney doesn't do anything for me. But you might find that all the skinny girls you're attracted to starve themselves on a regular basis to be attractive to men like you.

Shallow.

wolfen
Do you want forgiveness or respect?

iWrite
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 02:01 PM

Let's see...

Someone wants to know what I look like?

I'm 5'9" and 128 pounds. Shoulder length blonde hair. I wear a size 6. I have a 36" inseam (for jeans). I have absolutely no cellulite and no varicose veins. I exercise a lot. I don't drink. I worked as a model for three years and even was with William Morris in Los Angeles for a bit -- all before I went to college. Trust me, I've met a LOT of VERY beautiful women. I don't have a perfect body but honestly, I'm very happy with it -- there is nothing I would get plastic surgery for because I like the way I look and I like my body. I'm certainly not perfect and I'm not saying I'm better than anyone else because if there is one thing that I've learned it's that beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder and it fades -- the true measure of someone's worth is who they are inside.

As far as criticizing Britney Spears, I think everyone here is doing it in good fun -- it's called gossip and gossip is part of human nature.

Don't forget that Britney became "Britney" because her mother started her off when she was tiny in stage shows and beauty pageants. I would say that Britney is a product of her mother's ambition and not necessarily Britney's ambition. She is a modern day Jon Benet Ramsey in my opinion (except that she lived, obviously!)

Anyway, I've got to get back to cleaning again...and by the way, I do live near the beach, yes, but it's not Malibu, that's for sure! We're on Jupiter Island, Florida.

Cheers!

deekay1
Mac Elite
Oct 19, 2003, 02:08 PM

I don't drink.

hedonist, anarchist, agnostic, mac enthusiast and a strong believer in evolution and the yellow m&m conspiracy

wolfen
Mac Elite
Oct 19, 2003, 02:12 PM

As far as criticizing Britney Spears, I think everyone here is doing it in good fun -- it's called gossip and gossip is part of human nature.

Don't forget that Britney became "Britney" because her mother started her off when she was tiny in stage shows and beauty pageants. I would say that Britney is a product of her mother's ambition and not necessarily Britney's ambition. She is a modern day Jon Benet Ramsey in my opinion (except that she lived, obviously!)
How charming.

Yes, gossip is human nature. It's one of the worst parts, but certainly a part. Gossiping about other people is especially popular among insecure, jealous, self-absorbed armchair critics who deep down don't like themselves and therefore must talk bad about others to make themselves feel better.

As a Miss Florida contender, would you say that Gossiping one of your more humanitarian causes?

wolfen
Do you want forgiveness or respect?

philzilla
Occasionally Useful
Oct 19, 2003, 02:17 PM

Someone wants to know what I look like?
you could've saved all that typing by just posting a pic

ASIMO
Mac Elite
Oct 19, 2003, 02:22 PM

Thank you, iwrite. You sound beautiful. I have a thing for short crops, almost to a fault. Luckily my gal likes it, too.

Certainly this whole thread was tongue in cheek. But Zimph and Sherwin still need to get a room.
I, ASIMO.

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 19, 2003, 02:27 PM

1st off, cellulite has little to do with fitness or fatness. It may turn you off, but I know women who run marathons and look great and have cellulite. It's just genetics. It's not airbrush and it's not cosmetic surgery, and it's not anorexia -- which seems to mean "fat" to you.

2nd -- you think Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox are naturally skinny women? Courtney Cox is an anorexic. Jennifer aniston weighed more until she got popular, then started eating a lot less to keep in trend.

Two points I was about to make. Both quite true.

I will be the first to say that Britney is NOT skinny, and nor does she have a naturally slim body. However, as someone who's had two former girlfriends quite opposite in appearance � one 5'9, 116 lbs and slender as a rake, and the other 5"5, 127 lbs with a most delightful J.Lo bottom � I can tell you right now which I'd prefer to have any day of the week.

Mmmmm Britney.

greg

EDIT: I should just mention that the second ex was always quite concerned about her weight...in fact, I'd say to the point of depression sometimes. In any case, some time after we broke up she went on a professional diet along with her 5-days-a-week gym schedule. We hung out last month and I was shocked. She's down to 111 lbs, and to be honest I really don't think she looks as good. Instead of the sleek, sultry look she's rather sharper and angular, with more definition.

*shrugs*

Guess it just depends on what you like in a woman. Regardless that she now has a 6-pack, she still wasn't fat before......
( Last edited by ShortcutToMoncton; Oct 19, 2003 at 02:33 PM. )
Mankind's only chance is to harness the power of stupid.

Sherwin
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2003, 02:56 PM

Originally posted by wolfen:
I just wanna say that Sherwin is majorly F'd up regarding his understanding of women's bodies.

Actually dude, while it's got a little to do with genetics from what I understand a lot of it has to do with diuretic balance within the body. Which has to do with a good diet. Good diet tends to lead to less cellulite and less fat. Bad diet tends to lead to more cellulite and more fat. See any link there?
Of course it's also safe to say that bad diet can lead to more cellulite without the fat, but this is quite rare in young women.

If you do any kind of serious research you will find that Cox and Aniston are repeatedly associated with ANOREXIA, and rumors in Hollywood are that they struggle with it.
Rumours - you said it. Rumours cooked up by other women to feel good about themselves. You're gonna tell me next that Callista Flockhart is an anorexic. If you believe that, you'll believe any old tripe coming out of the Hollywood rumour mill. It's just stuff fat chicks make up to put one over on skinny chicks 'coz the object of their scorn is going out with / married to Brad or Harrison.

Now, you obviously like anorexic chicks. Fine. No judgment -- I have this flaw, too. And frankly Britney doesn't do anything for me. But you might find that all the skinny girls you're attracted to starve themselves on a regular basis to be attractive to men like you.
Nope. Most of them eat way more than I do. Just not cheeseburgers.

Shallow.
And that's where you're wrong. "Shallow" is almost always an apologist's word. Certainly, brains and a good personality are important factors in a mate. But this doesn't exclude body talk as a stand-alone subject.

Personality is important, sure. But the defining characteristic of a mate is surely whether "little wolfen" is happy with the situation or not?

Originally posted by ASIMO:
But Zimph and Sherwin still need to get a room.
Narh. He'd enjoy it too much. I know he wants me.

wdlove
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 19, 2003, 03:36 PM

Did anyone see Britney as music guest on "Saturday Night Live" last evening. During the monlogue they were encouraging her to kiss Halley Barry the host. Britney was reluctant, "not appropriate." I fell asleep, TV off. Did they end of kissing?

"Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense." Winston Churchill

awaspaas
Mac Elite
Oct 19, 2003, 03:41 PM

Let's not get so caught up in whether or not she's "fat" as to forget how horrible she sounded last night, especially on the second song, the one where she's trying to "sing" - it just absolutely made me cringe. She was completely out of tune on most notes, totally pinched, bad breathing, she was like the poster child of how *not* to be a good singer!

AKcrab
Moderator Emeritus
Oct 19, 2003, 04:52 PM

I thought lip syncing was not allowed on SNL. She doesn't even do that well.

The second number? Pathetic, but at least she tried to sing.

(No kiss, unless i missed it.)

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 19, 2003, 05:17 PM

Let me break the logic down further for your tiny brain.
How silly.

� You claim that my "scale" is off.
� It's fact that over 50% of western women are on diets to lose weight. You appear to be having trouble with the fact that I didn't state that you said this. It's just fact.

LOL! Again this has NOTHING to do with your scale being off. You were using it to somehow prove me wrong about what I said about women that don't need to lose weight. It was a strawman argument.

� If my scale is off, I must be outside the norm for society and there must be a whole heap of people who think what I would call "fat" is normal.
There sure is. Not many people I know that has called Britney FAT. And most of them that do are in the 16-18 range.

So.... How does a small group of men with "off" scales assert such influence, above and beyond the majority of men with "normal" scales, over more than 50% of western women?

Again you are using this 50% number as if it means something. I am not talking about FAT women. Britney doesn't fall into this 50% number. Your influence doesn't effect these OVERWEIGHT people. It effects women that aren't overweight. That is about what, the 3rd time I have had to repeat that to you.

Zimphire
Baninated
Oct 19, 2003, 05:18 PM

ahhhhhh bollocks

shallow as F()CK
Yup.

Forum Links
Forum Rules