Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > S: 2GB (2X 1GB) Apple Original RAM for iMac or MacBook/Pro

S: 2GB (2X 1GB) Apple Original RAM for iMac or MacBook/Pro
byteseller
Forum Regular
Jan 27, 2008, 02:57 PM

I upgraded my new 2.8ghz iMac from 2GB to 4GB RAM. So I'm selling the two "Apple" original 1GB sticks of RAM. PC5300 SO-DIMM. I upgraded the RAM in my iMac 2 days after receiving, and the stock RAM functioned flawlessly.

The manufacturer is Samsung and yes, this RAM should work for all of the Intel iMacs, Macbooks and Macbook Pros.

Looked around and found that OWC (where I purchased my 4GB upgrade) has a kits of 2X1GB Sticks for between $48-$80 depending on the supplier (and that does not include shipping). I'll assume that the RAM that came with my 2.8GHZ from Apple is equivalent to the higher-end RAM offered by OWC.

See OWC prices

$40 shipped and Paypal'ed (not really negotiating in this)

Forum Links
Forum Rules