Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Page 4)
mattyb  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 20, 2012, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by P View Post
Are you a werewolf? They do that around me, but I thought it was the werewolf thing.
No. I thought that it may be because I'm a Dark Elf, and the Nords don't really like Elves.

Originally Posted by gradient View Post
It was a joke. But on a serious note, that's the beauty of this game. I like keeping enemies at a distance, too, but my Archmage Robes combined with some summoning spells do the trick nicely; different strokes. Battles really are pretty easy, I end up reloading saves nine times out of ten because my Companion did something stupid, usually running into friendly fire, to get himself killed. Companion AI is easily my top pet peeve.
I enchanted the helmet and gauntlets to reduce magika cost, but I get the impression that having a fast regenerate time is better (at least compared to a fairly low 2 x 16% spell cost reduction). I have some robes that do 125% faster magika recharge that has really come in handy previously. That and a magika boost from a circlet make me pretty powerful, but then theres the complete lack of armour that has been bothering me. Maybe I'm just being too fussy.

I leave Lydia at the house now. She kept on getting burnt (fireball spell which does area damage - she was ALWAYS in the fookin way). I do miss her as a mule though.

Convinced that sneak + archery is over powered. If you use the skill tree well, you can be right in front of an enemy, crouch down, and they won't see you.

P
Jan 20, 2012, 06:19 PM

Well, I'm a Nord werewolf, and they sniff at me. Could be one of the Daedric artifacts or one of the skills - the guards even warn me about sneaking around them now, and I'm a straight-up fighter that tends to crouch to get a better shot off the bow every now and then.

I have to say that playing a fighter seems very weak to me. I get absolutely slaughtered by any decently capable mage until I realize that that is what I'm up against and adjust to just rushing them and do the hack'n'slash thing.

There seems to be a bug in how the followers level - you have to fire them, remove them from the game (with the console) and then restore them to make the levelling work right. I'm going to compensate by switching follower as soon as I can get enough good gear together.
The new Mac Pro has up to 30 MB of cache inside the processor itself. That's more than the HD in my first Mac. Somehow I'm still running out of space.

boy8cookie
Mac Elite
Jan 20, 2012, 08:46 PM

I shot my follower in the back of the head with an arrow and she died. Never looked back.

mattyb  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2012, 10:32 AM

I got married. Makes selling shite a bit easier since wifey has 750 gold per day.

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Jan 24, 2012, 01:24 PM

Almost all of my leveling up has gone to one-handed weapons, heavy armor, and blocking. I started off as a shield/sword Nord, but have gradually shifted towards using shield/ax most of the time. I'm still trying to figure out the whole smithing thing without referencing a FAQ, but I'm beginning to break down. I really want to know how to get better at it.

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Jan 24, 2012, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by boy8cookie View Post
I shot my follower in the back of the head with an arrow and she died. Never looked back.
You snuffed out Lydia?

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jan 24, 2012, 04:30 PM

I used to be Lydia, but then I took an arrow to the back of the head.

P
Jan 25, 2012, 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by Jawbone54 View Post
Almost all of my leveling up has gone to one-handed weapons, heavy armor, and blocking. I started off as a shield/sword Nord, but have gradually shifted towards using shield/ax most of the time. I'm still trying to figure out the whole smithing thing without referencing a FAQ, but I'm beginning to break down. I really want to know how to get better at it.
How to get better at it? Just smith stuff - or talk to a trainer, even if it gets expensive as you get a higher level. I tend to smith all the jewels I find into jewelery - silver is fairly common both on quests and in stores - and sell the result. I know others tend to smith stuff like iron daggers and bracers (as that material is cheap) and selling them.
The new Mac Pro has up to 30 MB of cache inside the processor itself. That's more than the HD in my first Mac. Somehow I'm still running out of space.

mattyb  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 25, 2012, 11:34 AM

I did ALOT of levelling up Smithing with Leather Bracers. Kill all animals that you come across and keep the hide. Stock them in your house (get a house if you haven't already) somewhere so that you don't waste time (like I did) going to and from Whiterun (or wherever you do your smithing). Once you have a shitload, drop everything in your house, grab all the hides and make leather. Then make quite a few leather strips (you need 1 leather and 2 leather strips for bracers).

Iron daggers are also good, but I found getting hides for leather far easier - plus I was increasing archery and sneaking skill killing animals.

mattyb  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 31, 2012, 06:38 PM

Skyrim is now boring.

gradient
Mac Elite
Feb 1, 2012, 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by mattyb View Post
Skyrim is now boring.
How many hours did it take you to get bored? I'm at 175 hours now and have slowed down quite a bit. That being said, I haven't even been to Markarth yet after all of those hours so figure I should probably check it out before I get completely burnt out on the game.

mattyb  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 1, 2012, 06:38 AM

~120 IIRC.

It sort of reminds me of my working environment : so much to do, you get easily side-tracked, you spend hours doing something and at the end of a session you've not actually accomplished much.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Feb 1, 2012, 02:42 PM

That's no tiny number. I remember grinding the last of the story from GTA IV around the 80-90 hour mark.

mattyb  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 2, 2012, 07:00 AM

I'd say about 3/4 of that was really focusing on levelling up skills. Maybe thats why I now find it boring, I should have just played the quests.

gradient
Mac Elite
Feb 3, 2012, 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by mattyb View Post
I'd say about 3/4 of that was really focusing on levelling up skills. Maybe thats why I now find it boring, I should have just played the quests.
I expect that you're right. I haven't worried about intentionally levelling up anything and have enjoyed every minute of the game. My pace has slowed down but I should hit 200 hours on this no problem before getting tired of it.

P
Feb 5, 2012, 06:49 PM

Seeing this thread reminded me that I really ought to go back and at least finish the main quest. It wasn't very impressive, although riding a dragon was pretty cool.

I still think that Oblivion was a better game, although there are certainly less exploits in this one.

P
Feb 7, 2012, 07:04 PM

this talking about it got me back into the game for a while. Just finished the mages' questline. I think that one had its moments, at least at the end.

skyrim
Banned
Feb 16, 2012, 04:17 AM

Yes, Oblivion is really a good memory. I have played Oblivion for 190+ hours.

Mrjinglesusa
Professional Poster
Feb 16, 2012, 09:50 AM

If you're looking for a nice change of pace from Skyrim I highly recommend giving Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning a look. I'm on an extended Skyrim break and am really enjoying KoA:R.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Feb 29, 2012, 03:07 PM

Well I caved in and bought it on a recommendation from a good friend of mine, his exact words were "best single player RPG I've ever played."

So I'll put the word out that I am open to all suggestions, tips, etc...

The only things I am sure of, is that I will be making heavy use of Archery and Sneak, past that I'd like to hear what other skills/tasks will best help me on my way.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Feb 29, 2012, 03:11 PM

One can only play Forza 2 and New Vegas for so long.

P
Feb 29, 2012, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by sek929 View Post
Well I caved in and bought it on a recommendation from a good friend of mine, his exact words were "best single player RPG I've ever played."

So I'll put the word out that I am open to all suggestions, tips, etc...
Avoid all wikis and similar and just run around and have fun. If you're looking for interesting quests, go to one of the bigger cities (Whiterun, Solitude, Windhelm, Riften, and that one far out west that I can't remember the name of). Personally I liked the longer questlines.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Feb 29, 2012, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
One can only play Forza 2 and New Vegas for so long.
You can tell I'm bored with my current crop of games when I jump around my library like I have been.

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Feb 29, 2012, 03:25 PM

Seeing as you're a seasoned vet of Bethesda's games, I'd just do what P said. Unfortunately, I haven't spent much time on Skyrim lately, but that's not because I don't want to. I've also split time between the PS3 and 360 versions of the game (borrowed PS3 copy), so I haven't leveled up past Level 14 on either one.

Let me know when you've reached the snow golem. I want to hear your thoughts.

mattyb  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 1, 2012, 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by P View Post
Avoid all wikis and similar and just run around and have fun. If you're looking for interesting quests, go to one of the bigger cities (Whiterun, Solitude, Windhelm, Riften, and that one far out west that I can't remember the name of). Personally I liked the longer questlines.
I agree. Just play it, follow the quests. A bit of wandering around fills in the map, but I spent too long doing nothing constructive.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 1, 2012, 05:14 PM

Well I really sank my teeth into it yesterday, had to pry myself away at 3am after leveling up to 10.

Overall I find the combat to be greatly improved compared to Oblivion, something about it feels more fluid, also I can fight in 3rd person pretty well. I think the major thing that makes each encounter flow better is the favorites menu, that coupled with the fact I only use bow, sword, and a couple destruction spells means that there isn't much tedious switching.

I've gotten Archery up to around 30 or so, and am able to one-shot (with the crit hit of course) a decent amount of enemies, in fact, this also seems more balanced than my time in Oblivion. I always found myself in un-winnable fights, and it seemed like my bow was worthless. The only thing that I'm finding strange is the bow aiming, in Oblivion there was significant drop off from dead center on the reticule, but in this game dead-center on the reticule is where the arrow ends up after it's dropping flight path from about medium range.

I only got to one point where I had to turn around, I was in a cave fighting those underground orc-ish creatures, then went further in an found some big-ass mean bugs that made mince meat of me and Lydia. After a couple tries I gave up and returned to the surface.

::maroma::
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 1, 2012, 07:05 PM

I went all archery + stealth as well. Love it. As you start to put skill pts into archery and stealth, it gets really interesting.

I also found that making my own armor sets (Glass mostly) was better than what I would find in the world, at least early on in the game, up until I got deep into the Thieve's Guild quest line.

I'm in the 50's now in lvl, and I've noticed that as you get into the 40's or so leveling gets REALLY slow. You really can only level up if your character if you can level up your skills, which gets harder as you get higher level as well. I believe the level cap is 81, and I just don't see me getting there before I run out of stuff to do. But I keep finding more stuff to do, so who knows.

Also, it feels to me that the whole good vs. evil thing is very gray in this game, where I found Fallout 3 to be pretty black and white. Seems like any decision you make in Skyrim, some people will like you for it, others will think you're evil. But I don't think your choices really effect the overall game as much as it did in Fallout 3.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 1, 2012, 08:52 PM

Well it took until now to hear my first 'arrow in the knee' comment.

Archery/Smithing/Sneak are all mid-30s and I just made an Elven Bow.

Something I forgot to mention earlier, and it's a small detail anyways, is that I love the ability to switch 'off' all current quests. It's easy enough to ignore the waypoint, but I always feel more free without it.

P
Mar 2, 2012, 05:14 AM

Making your own armor is vital. I'm in all Daedric now. There are better weapons, though - for the mid-game the Daedric artifacts are awesome. Most of those quests become available sometime around level 12-15.

Levelling is too fast in the mid-game and too slow later on, IMO. You can compensate to some extent by spending that huge stack of gold on training some neglected skills.

Kevin Bogues
Senior User
Mar 2, 2012, 08:48 AM

Well I really sank my teeth into it yesterday, had to pry myself away at 3am after leveling up to 10.

Overall I find the combat to be greatly improved compared to Oblivion, something about it feels more fluid, also I can fight in 3rd person pretty well. I think the major thing that makes each encounter flow better is the favorites menu, that coupled with the fact I only use bow, sword, and a couple destruction spells means that there isn't much tedious switching.
I actually have been utilizing 3rd person for the first time in any of my Bethesda experiences, i find it the best way to explore and the majority of my "hand to hand" battles i utilize 3rd person (with the exception of Dragon battles).

Also I never thought I'd be into the use of the "spells" and such in this game as I usually lean towards archery/swordsmen but the destruction and healing are an absolute necessity in my gameplay now.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 2, 2012, 11:09 PM

I'll go on record saying that I enjoy the lore in the Fallout games more, but Skyrim is really something to behold. The attention to detail is amazing, and you can taste the love the developers put into this game. At lvl 15 I haven't had a single freeze, or strange glitch (besides some NPC dumbness here and there) the entire time.

I think this is Bethesdas's magnum opus, and I can't think of any real fault I can find with the game at the moment.

mattyb  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 3, 2012, 04:10 PM

I'll go on record saying that I enjoy the lore in the Fallout games more, but Skyrim is really something to behold. The attention to detail is amazing, and you can taste the love the developers put into this game. At lvl 15 I haven't had a single freeze, or strange glitch (besides some NPC dumbness here and there) the entire time.

I think this is Bethesdas's magnum opus, and I can't think of any real fault I can find with the game at the moment.
The freezes will come. I can't see how they could correct all bugs due to the size of the Skyrim world. Even with the latest patch, I came across people that just had the top half of their bodies showing, the rest below ground level.

I have a feeling that archery + sneak is overpowered if you choose the right skills to boost. Zooming and slowing down time when using your bow as well as sneaking for double or even triple damage really does mean that you can 'reach out and touch someone' in a deadly way.

However, there seems to be a tipping point. You will be able to kill easily with one shots and maybe a swipe or two of your weapon, and then you'll pass a level and the enemies will seem harder again. IIRC its around the 25/30 mark. I always had the shout equipped and a fireball (60 damage IIRC) spell in my favourites just in case.

You may find that you'll level up quicker with Lydia since she gets in close, she may be taking precious XP away from you when enemies are killed. She's a bit gung-ho as well. Pretty as a pack-mule though (she looks best in leather armour).

I slapped it back in the other night, but the spark has gone.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 3, 2012, 05:33 PM

Lydia died fighting a large spider a while back, now it's just little ol me.

I find archery and sneak (I also have the slow-mo perk and 3x sneak damage) to be fairly balanced at level 19. Encountering the 'boss' enemy in a cave or what have you usually makes for an intense battle. I don't have any magic spells that do lots of damage, best so far is a 25dmg fire ball attack.

The wall I'm currently running into is Dragons. I'm exploring quite a bit, and I keep finding the bastards. I've killed one by myself, but I was near a stronghold area and was able to duck and run to recharge my health, If I encounter one of those assholes in the open I don't stand a chance.

Anything I should know about killing these jerks? Or am I just to low level at the moment?

P
Mar 3, 2012, 06:16 PM

Level 19 is not too low to kill them. Personally I used melee, and realized that they were easy enough if I kept attacking from the rear. There is no region-specific damage, so you can whack away at the rear legs and do just as much damage as if you ere hitting the head.

With an archer, I'd probably just use distance as my armor and keep firing away.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 4, 2012, 05:25 PM

House of Horrors was a pretty cool quest, certainly caught me by surprise at the get-go, and in the end I got a pretty awesome Mace.

P
Mar 4, 2012, 07:12 PM

It is still glitchy, though. I got married to some NPC, more to try it out than anything else, and got rid of being a werewolf to get the XP boost from sleeping in the same bed. Guess what - she's sleeping in the basement. On a bedroll, so I can't get that boost. This freaking game...

I did discover something, though. If you use that shout that slows down time, you can snatch arrows out of the air. Just press the pickup key (it's E on a keyboard) and you will grab the arrow and put it in your inventory.

Also, you can improve things beyond Legendary. With a high enough skill and gear that gives a boost to smithing, you can just keep going. The title is still Legendary, but it becomes even stronger. Not that I need it, as I'm already over the max for damage reduction, but it's useful to know if I decide to play in light armor some day.

House of Horrors was a pretty cool quest, certainly caught me by surprise at the get-go, and in the end I got a pretty awesome Mace.
That's one of the Daedric artifacts I was talking about. Note that it will Soul Trap automatically, which will fill up any soul gems you have. The way it works is that it will trap a soul and put it into the smallest gem it will fit in. If you only have a grand gem and you caught a petty soul, that soul goes into the grand gem. Be careful of that, and consider keeping another weapon around to kill critters with.

Other than that, I consider that mace in the top 4 of what I have found so far.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 4, 2012, 10:48 PM

I had a dwarven mace of soul snares at first, but this one does much more damage.

I've only now come across a grand soul gem, most of the time I am refilling my enchanted bow/axe/sword with petty souls.

One question. Will an enchanted bow lose charge on a missed hit, or will it only discharge if the arrow lands on its target?

mattyb  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 5, 2012, 05:06 AM

No idea about misses for an enchanted bow. I'd like to think that you don't use the charge if the victim doesn't die in the specified time. Never confirmed this though.

I personally used high-level destruction spells to kill dragons. Poisoned arrows don't work - they ignore the poison, even paralysis (this happens on other high-level creatures as well). I found the Ice Spear to be good for dragons. The fire ball isn't because if there are others fighting with you, they can take damage - and if they're soldiers, then you've got a bounty on you. I ALWAYS saved before attacking a dragon.

Killing a dragon with a 'normal' bow and arrow (there are people who make 500+ damage bows) will be a chore. Depending on what character you are, I'd work on the spells or some heavy weapon stuff.

P
Mar 5, 2012, 06:04 AM

I had a dwarven mace of soul snares at first, but this one does much more damage.
Mace of Molag Bal is an Ebony Mace - the second best there is - and with some nasty Stamina and Magicka damage as well

I've only now come across a grand soul gem, most of the time I am refilling my enchanted bow/axe/sword with petty souls.
The size of the gem only matters when enchanting, but then it matters a lot - you really want a grand or black gem with a grand soul in it, and since grand gems are rare early on and black gems are always rare, you don't want to fill them with petty souls. When recharging, always use the smallest ones first.

One question. Will an enchanted bow lose charge on a missed hit, or will it only discharge if the arrow lands on its target?
Misses don't count, but hits on immune targets do.
Killing a dragon with a 'normal' bow and arrow (there are people who make 500+ damage bows) will be a chore. Depending on what character you are, I'd work on the spells or some heavy weapon stuff.
I killed an Elder dragon with only a bow yesterday, but it took forever (and about 150 arrows, but of course most were misses). I usually run around behind them and whack away with a sword, but this one refused to land on anything I could reach - it was near the mages' college, and that place is full of arches and towers it could land on.

mattyb  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 5, 2012, 06:41 AM

How many hours played now P?

P
Mar 5, 2012, 07:27 AM

82 hours right now. Took a long break after finishing the main quest. Went back to close out a few more things, but now it's mainly the thieves guild and dark brotherhood left, and I don't feel like doing those.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 5, 2012, 01:15 PM

Any use for soul gem shards? Are you able to craft them into usable soul gems at any point?

I just realized I can do devastating sneak attack moves with blades. I have the perk for 6x damage with one-handed weapons and 15x (!) damage with daggers. I crept up on an enemy sitting in a chair, slit his throat and parlayed that into another devastating finishing move on the other enemy standing near him. I enchanted an Elven Dagger with soul snare, so when I need a large soul gem filled I can sneak attack someone and kill them instantly. The dagger does near 20 damage, so 15 times that should be enough to kill most any enemy at this point.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 5, 2012, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
Now I fully understand this image.

I was spelunking around some cave last night when I became over-encumbered. I was looking at my weapons and armor, not seeing much of anything taking up space, then realized I had two dragons worth of bones and scales...which is like 150 weight to carry.

P
Mar 5, 2012, 02:49 PM

Any use for soul gem shards? Are you able to craft them into usable soul gems at any point?
I don't think so, I think they're just for sale. You can get empty soul gems in some mines (Geode veins).

I just realized I can do devastating sneak attack moves with blades. I have the perk for 6x damage with one-handed weapons and 15x (!) damage with daggers. I crept up on an enemy sitting in a chair, slit his throat and parlayed that into another devastating finishing move on the other enemy standing near him. I enchanted an Elven Dagger with soul snare, so when I need a large soul gem filled I can sneak attack someone and kill them instantly. The dagger does near 20 damage, so 15 times that should be enough to kill most any enemy at this point.
That's one way to do it. My main weapon (onehanded sword) does a base 120 damage right now, so I just hack'n'slash.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 5, 2012, 04:21 PM

Geez, my best sword is an Elven one-handed that does 36dmg and 10 points of fire dmg.

I did take your advice on dragons though, I encountered a Blood Dragon at the Winterhold mage school, just basically ran around him hacking at his haunches and brought him down in not to much time. Of course this took place in the main courtyard area, so there was plenty of cover to hide and recharge health behind. Still not very confident in taking them down in the open.

Addicted to MacNN
Mar 5, 2012, 04:48 PM

I have found dragons to be too easy to kill after lvl 30 or so. I have been able to easily solo them with just a bow for quite a while now. The issue I have now is I have WAY too many Dragon Bones and Dragon Scales. Over 100 each now, and the only thing they're good for is making Dragonscale/Dragonplate armor. I've already made a set of that for my follower, and since I wear Light armor, I have no use for them. So they're just piling up in a drawer at my house.

I am now just running without a follower, I sent Lydia home. It was great to have a tank while I was leveling, but now that I'm high enough level to take on anything solo I find followers just get in the way. Although Lydia was definitely good at harvesting souls for me.

So those who are using Light armor and Archery, what armor set/bow do you guys use? I have yet to find anything that is as good as the Nightingale Armor set and the Daedric Bow and Daedric Arrows. I have upgraded all of them to Legendary. My Daedric bow is somewhere just over 100 dmg.

P
Mar 5, 2012, 06:51 PM

Daedric is the best quality in general, and Legendary is the best (commonly achievable) level you can improve something to, so your weapons are more or less the best available. In Oblivion, some of the Daedric artifacts were stronger than any base weapon, but that does not seem to be the case in Skyrim. Spellbreaker is stronger than any shield, though.

I don't have the Nightingale Armor, but from what I can see, that is a special case that gets a bonus for the full set. Depending on how the set bonus is implemented (before and after bonuses), Dragonscale armor, fully upgraded, may be better - Dragonscale is light, the heavy one is Dragonbone.

All the bonuses in this game stack multiplicatively. A Daedric sword has 14 base damage. Upgrade that to Legendary, its strength becomes 28. Get all the one-handed damage upgrades, and it doubles again to 56. Run one-handed up to 100 for another 50% boost, and... You see where I'm going. My one-handed skill is 128, and my smithing when I upgraded the sword was somewhere around 150. All of this was without using the exploit of stacking alchemy and enchanting - just because I learned of that, I avoided making anything to boost enchanting, smithing or alchemy, and only used what I found.

Personally I think the mages' college is the worst place to fight dragons, because they always sit on a tower or an arch or something. It's a great place to find them though - a dragon almost always seems to show up when I exit.

Addicted to MacNN
Mar 5, 2012, 08:25 PM

Ah, I didn't notice that Dragonscale was light armor. I'll have to check out what I can do with that set. I will admit though, I really like the look of the Nightingale armor set. So I'd probably still use it even if another set has slightly better stats. I'm doing really well in battle right now, so that makes it less pressing for me to upgrade anything.

I've maxed out my Archery, and I am now running dual daggers (one Daedric Dagger and the dagger you get at during the Dark Brotherhood quest line) to skill up my one-handed. I find that I have to switch back to my bow when I get into a fight with a lot of enemies at once. Maybe that's a good reason to upgrade to a tougher armor set.

I'm trying to get all achievements for this game, and I found out there is an achievement for having all Daedric Artifacts. I didn't notice this until well into my current game, and I have already sold some of them. So I'm going to have to start another one just to get them all.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 5, 2012, 11:31 PM

Heh, snuck up on a giant and hit him with the 15x dagger. It took off more than half his health, he spins around and smushes me.

Just did a quest that netted me an Ebony War Axe, which is currently my most powerful weapon (41dmg)

P
Mar 6, 2012, 05:17 AM

Axes are powerful, but slower than swords. What is your one-handed skill?

Forum Links
Forum Rules