Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Funny ideas Obama and McCain have

Funny ideas Obama and McCain have
Super Mario
Oct 9, 2008, 05:01 PM

Here's something that makes me laugh about this Obama fool.

He wants to have talks with Iran - a non-Nuclear Power with minor support for Islamic militancy.

But he wants to invade Pakistan - a Nuclear Power with plenty of support for Islamic militancy who could easily activate their agents among immigrant communities around the world.

Is he a total fool or does he want terrorist attacks on the West?

Feel free to criticise McCain just as much. They're both part of the problem not the solution.
( Last edited by Super Mario; Jan 10, 2018 at 02:29 PM. )

BRussell
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 9, 2008, 05:41 PM

Obama doesn't want to "invade Pakistan," he said he would be willing to go in and take out bin Laden if the situation arose. I don't think anyone disagrees with that - at best, McCain is saying he would do it but just wouldn't say so publicly. And I think everyone agrees that we should have some level of talks with Iran - the Bush administration has done so recently. At best, McCain says we shouldn't talk with their president "without preconditions."

zerostar
Mac Elite
Oct 9, 2008, 06:51 PM

OMG some people have no comprehension. Is that it or is it just impossible to repeat something correctly when your so far to the left or right?

ort888
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 9, 2008, 06:57 PM

Everyone is such an expert.

My sig is 1 pixel too big.

smacintush
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 9, 2008, 10:05 PM

On one hand Obama supports a government "bailout" because the mortgage meltdown has left lenders without the ability to extend credit…yet McCain's mortgage buyout idea is bad because "the lender should bear the burden themselves." Wait…I thought that they didn't have any money and that's why they need government help?
Being in debt and celebrating a lower deficit is like being on a diet and celebrating the fact you gained two pounds this week instead of five.

Krusty
Professional Poster
Oct 9, 2008, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by smacintush View Post
On one hand Obama supports a government "bailout" because the mortgage meltdown has left lenders without the ability to extend credit…yet McCain's mortgage buyout idea is bad because "the lender should bear the burden themselves." Wait…I thought that they didn't have any money and that's why they need government help?
I've read your post about 3 times. I still can't figure out what you are trying to say. Please, just keep it simple for us here, the correct post is either:
Obama is a terrorist.
or
The once honorable John McCain has become a clone of Bush.

Forum Links
Forum Rules