Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Applecare Plan for POWERBOOK + free Podium Coolpad

FS: Applecare Plan for POWERBOOK + free Podium Coolpad
MacBliss
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Location: 3rd moon of Alderan, Synaan system, free of any Imperial influence. Long live the rebellion!
Sep 29, 2003, 02:09 PM

About 6 weeks ago, I bought an Applecare Plan package for the PB 17" and 20" cinema display that I was planning to buy as soon as they were going to be released. In the meantime my professional situation changed in such a way that now a dual G5 tower makes much more sense, for at least the next few months.

This Applecare package is unopened, still sealed and is the exact same package that you would buy in a Apple store for $350 (+ tax). It gives up to 3 years of Applecare coverage to ANY new Powerbook that is less than a year old and any Apple display that was bought at the same time as your powerbook (both items must be listed on your purchasing invoice)

Also included in this deal as a freebie is a Podium Coolpad ($30.00 value) to help you keep your powerbook cool and put its gorgeous screen at a much better viewing angle. See pic and specs at:

http://www.roadtools.com/podium.html

Asking price is $275 which include 1st class shipping or UPS Ground anywhere in the US.

Email me or give me a call (626) 354 7186 if you have any questions
( Last edited by MacBliss; Sep 29, 2003 at 02:19 PM. )
JM - "Got Mac?"

Forum Links
Forum Rules