Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > iTunes 2.02 FLAKINESS

iTunes 2.02 FLAKINESS
GatoVolador
Nov 18, 2001, 03:25 PM

I downloaded 2.02 hoping it would fix a quirk that 2.01 had when importing songs directly off a CD. to no avail, because the problem was NOT fixed. now, i can't even play songs off a cd, because after about 30 second, it just stops playing, and I have probably had to force quit iTunes 10 times in the last 2 days.

Maybe it is because I have a third party (Philips CDRW800 Series) INTERAL cdrw, which of course is now supported in the MacOS X Finder but not iTunes (thanks guys). But to not be able to even play a song? And I've given up on trying to import music through iTunes directly off a CD. instead I have to copy the tracks onto my hard drive, then import Those files.

anyone else?

jguidroz
Mac Enthusiast
Nov 18, 2001, 07:42 PM

Importing songs works perfectly fine for me.
B&W G3/300 OS X 10.3 Server
AL G4/1.5 OS X 10.3
Next computer G5/3.X Ghz OS X 10.x.x

Boondoggle
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 19, 2001, 06:20 AM

My problem with iTunes 2.0.1 and 2.0.2 is that the visuals play very nicely in full screen mode for about 15 seconds, and then the framerate drops to about 2 per second.

Not major but annoying when I'm trying to show it off.
1.25GHz PowerBook

i vostri seni sono spettacolari

Forum Links
Forum Rules