Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > GUI Customization > [Req] Minor Niqu adjustment

[Req] Minor Niqu adjustment
Gaguusi
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 18, 2005, 03:16 PM

I was wondering if someone could take the SM intermediate (the round thingy that shows up when loading tabs in safari etc.) from Milqu and implement it into Niqu for me as I'm apparently unable to open any themes in Themepark. I would be in your debt eternally
Thanks in advance

Gaguusi

p.s. my e-mail is [email protected]

eyevaan
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 18, 2005, 04:04 PM

have you read DigitalJames Themepark Tutorial?
http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.p...epark+tutorial

it really tells you everything you need to know - as for that "throbber" it is located in the Global Elements, Other, Async [probably the small one but as long as you are there may as well switch 'em both... copy>paste>export guikit

"Have fun storming the castle"

Gaguusi  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 19, 2005, 03:12 AM

Well that didn't work. Thanks for your help though.
Since I already knew that it wouldn't work when I wrote the first request, could someone please make that small adjustment for me? It seems that it's pretty easy if themepark works on your machine.

Thanks

Gaguusi

Originally Posted by eyevaan
have you read DigitalJames Themepark Tutorial?
http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.p...epark+tutorial

it really tells you everything you need to know - as for that "throbber" it is located in the Global Elements, Other, Async [probably the small one but as long as you are there may as well switch 'em both... copy>paste>export guikit

"Have fun storming the castle"

digitaljames
Mac Elite
Aug 19, 2005, 06:43 AM

You didn't read the tutorial....it works for everyone, everyday. Mods of that theme can't be posted here anyway. You need to go to macthemes.net and request it in the modifications/hybrids forum.

Gaguusi  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 19, 2005, 09:30 AM

Well I don't know how you know that I didn't read the tutorial, but: you're wrong.
As you can see from my previous post (which you may have misread) it's not the tutorial that doesn't work (so you don't have to feel offended), but Themepark. I didn't request the mod on Macthemes because it took more than 24 hours to get my forum registration email, and the registration from macNN was instant. But since I'm not getting very far here, I suppose that's exactly what I'll have to do.
If anyone wants to add something other than what I requested, teach me a lesson or simply say something off-topic, please send me a PM instead of replying here.

Thanks

Gaguusi

eyevaan
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 19, 2005, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Gaguusi
Well that didn't work. Thanks for your help though.
what part did not work for you? The first time you get into TP it is pretty daunting. It really works if you follow the steps but if there is another issue [like you are on Panther?] then you will have issues with the current version of TP.

PM me if you have specific questions, no need to take up Forum space for this.

- i

Forum Links
Forum Rules