Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > GUI Customization > Mac OS XP Update

Mac OS XP Update
G0Ducks
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 16, 2006, 12:55 AM

Hello All,

A while back I requested information regarding Mac OS XP. It was suggested that I not ask Max to update it, but rather I take on the task myself.
For a while, Max did not reply, of course, due to his busy schedule.

Today he finally replied with the affirmation that I have permission to update the themes to work with Tiger! WahoO! He asked if I needed anything, to which I replied that I would like to have the Tpark file and any PSD files. To this I have not received a reply. I'm sure it is only a matter of time.

Anyway, please let me know if there are any specific updates / accuracy changes that anyone would like me to attempt. My plan is to update this theme to the most recent version of XP.

Cheers,

R

digitaljames
Mac Elite
Jan 16, 2006, 01:19 AM

Should be easy since there hasn't been any gui updates to XP......

Caetano
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 16, 2006, 01:52 AM

It'd be grand if somebody did a version of Microsoft Media Center's theme for OS X sans the icons. I dig that theme.

A crappy screenshot

G0Ducks  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 16, 2006, 01:55 AM

Ah, you should try Makki's Royal Inspiriat, or my update to that... Very nice theme indeed. Has the same menu color and button. Check it out. However, I'm not sure if Makki has updated it for Ti6z0r...

R

Caetano
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 16, 2006, 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by G0Ducks
Ah, you should try Makki's Royal Inspiriat, or my update to that... Very nice theme indeed. Has the same menu color and button. Check it out. However, I'm not sure if Makki has updated it for Ti6z0r...

R
Link?

G0Ducks  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 16, 2006, 01:53 PM

I believe you can still download this theme via the ShapeShifter download center contained within the SS prefpane.

I checked Makki's site and it looks like he has removed the link. However, I'm pretty sure you can download from the SS thingy... I ALL fails, I can give you the theme... A while ago, Makki gave me mod privz, so I'm sure I can distro too.

R

eyevaan
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 16, 2006, 02:03 PM

yup it's there in the Download panel but first you have to get through all of Gerrit's work . . .

Forum Links
Forum Rules