Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Titanium PowerBook G4 400; Price reduced to $949!!

Titanium PowerBook G4 400; Price reduced to $949!!
mjrap
Feb 2, 2003, 01:04 AM

This PowerBook G4 400 is in excellent condition and features a 15.2" active matrix screen, 256MB of RAM, a 10GB hard drive and a DVD drive. This unit is running Jaguar 10.2.3 and also includes the usual firewire, USB, gigabit ethernet, PC card slot, VGA and modem ports found on Rev. A PowerBook G4s. This PowerBook also comes with the original box, CDs and documentation.

As I mentioned earlier, for a PowerBook of its age it really is in excellent condition. It still has its original rubber feet and has only a few minor scuffs and scratches. Price reduced to $949. I'd prefer a local buyer in Sacramento or Northern California. If you have any questions, please contact me at [email protected]

mjrap  (op)
Feb 4, 2003, 05:46 AM

Sold.

Forum Links
Forum Rules