Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Eudora 4.3.2 and Eudora Settings???

Eudora 4.3.2 and Eudora Settings???
Jim Retzner
Jan 7, 2001, 03:58 AM

I did a clean re-install of System 9.0.4 and am unable to get the Eudora Settings which, when double-clicked, put all the addresses, mail sent, and mail received files back in place. However they do not stay there when I quit Eudora Pro 4.3.2. How can I get them to remain there after I quit Eudora Pro and then restart it again?

Very perplexed!!

------------------

Jim Retzner  (op)
Jan 7, 2001, 04:03 AM

I should have indicated I am using a G4/350 and have re-installed Eudora Pro using the System Settings from the previous installation of the program.

The stuff is here on my hard drive. How can I get it to stay "in" the program? :

------------------

Hobbes
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2001, 12:49 PM

From my experience with Eudora, you should just be able to drop the folder that contains your email and setting into the System Folder. Eudora should automatically recognize that its there. If its not, it could be because you've put your settings folder elsewhere and Eudora has created a new one in the System Folder that it keeps defaulting to.

Hope that helps.

Jim Retzner  (op)
Jan 7, 2001, 08:19 PM

Right you are! Actually when I re-installed Eudora Pro the Eudora Folder was not placed in the System Folder. I found it in the hard disk folder. As soon as I dragged the Eudora Folder from my previous installation into the System Folder all was well.

Forum Links
Forum Rules