Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTB: Powerbook (Show me what you got)!

WTB: Powerbook (Show me what you got)!
JaNeDoe
Forum Regular
Jul 16, 2006, 12:07 AM

Hey everyone I'm looking for a Powerbook ASAP! I'd like a 15", but would consider a 12" or 17". I'd like the processor to be at least 1.33Ghz, but above that is preferred. I plan on paying via Paypal, but please have some references and or feedback.
If anyone has anything, email me with price, pics, and specs: [email protected]
Thanks!
13" (Black) MacBook: 2.0GHz/1.5GB/120GB/SuperDrive. --Lacie 500GB External Hard Drive.--Red Monster Sleeve--Radtech ScreensavR--Mighty Mouse.
80GB iPod [WHITE] with iSee
*PROVEHITO IN ALTUM*

magid
Dedicated MacNNer
Jul 16, 2006, 12:54 AM

I have just what you need. Its a 15" 1.5ghz ith a gig of ram a 60gb hd and a combo drive. It is pretty much in mint condition. Ill gonna send you an email with some pics and the specs again.

JaNeDoe  (op)
Forum Regular
Jul 16, 2006, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by magid
I have just what you need. Its a 15" 1.5ghz ith a gig of ram a 60gb hd and a combo drive. It is pretty much in mint condition. Ill gonna send you an email with some pics and the specs again.
How much?
13" (Black) MacBook: 2.0GHz/1.5GB/120GB/SuperDrive. --Lacie 500GB External Hard Drive.--Red Monster Sleeve--Radtech ScreensavR--Mighty Mouse.
80GB iPod [WHITE] with iSee
*PROVEHITO IN ALTUM*

Forum Links
Forum Rules