Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Delicious Monster > DL 2 - No, i dont ask for Screen Shots :-)

DL 2 - No, i dont ask for Screen Shots :-)
KTM525
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 16, 2007, 03:54 AM

Hi

Like Steve did, i think you could start with some pieces of information about DL 2.0 Features. Or did i'm miss something?

My question for today:

Diffrence between DL1.x and 2.x when adding a DVD and where the DVD Information are come from? Still only AMAZON? And dont foget us here in europe ;-).

Cheers, KTM525

KTM525  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 16, 2007, 04:18 AM

uhhh, after my first coffee in the morning - i have another question for DL 2

DL 2.x and: One Database and "more then one Mac" at home?

Any improvements in this case?

Cheers, KTM525

Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Jul 16, 2007, 02:27 PM

I wouldn't say we've forgotten Europe. I mean, the UK, France, and Germany are in Europe, and they all have Amazon sites. But, I know what you're saying.

Put it this way... Delicious Library 2 is scriptable, so anything we haven't implemented in Delicious Library 2 you should be able to implement yourself.

And while we still haven't written "Delicious Library 2 Server" the new sharing stuff should solve the "multiple Mac" problem for most people.

Feynman
Forum Regular
Jul 18, 2007, 07:37 PM

Maybe you could answer this question then, is there a new 'Collection' for TV on DVD? Please please say yes

Feynman
Forum Regular
Jul 26, 2007, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Feynman View Post
Maybe you could answer this question then, is there a new 'Collection' for TV on DVD? Please please say yes
I see you've answered everyones questions but mine You guys don't wuv me nemore

Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Jul 27, 2007, 12:41 AM

Well this is up for debate. Or I should say, no, definitely not, but it was, until recently, that you could collapse the main collections, which meant you could basically hide them and use your smart shelves instead, allowing you to subdivide things any way you like.

However, that's no longer the case, but I am constantly lobbying to get it put back.

Forum Links
Forum Rules