Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Team MacNN > jbcool where did you go?

jbcool where did you go?
Shaktai
Mac Elite
Apr 23, 2005, 01:13 AM

Durn jb, your production has fallen to almost nothing. Hope your just out on the road making the big bucks so you can give me a run for it.

I'll be traveling 5 weeks out of the next 9, and my production is likely to fall quite a bit. Running 50/50 between predictor and Einstein while I am gone, and had to shut down a box or two cause I can't afford the air conditioning bill when I'm not home. Ya want to close the gap, now is the time.

Git back home and crank up those big dogs of yours. The team misses those numbers you were adding to the cause.

jbcool
Senior User
May 13, 2005, 12:02 AM

I didn't think anyone would notice I was gone.
I have been out on the road spending the money instead of making the money.
Had to take a week of for a vaction at the lake to relax from the stress of being unemployed.

Actually I did go out of town and to the lake but I had to drag my computer and ip phone down to build solid models for a company. Did get a couple of days to just goof off so that was nice.

Spent a few days with friends and enjoying the spending time with the kids.

I'm back but I have three computer still in a state of disrepair, which is different than the state that I am in (confusion).

Don't let the wear them soles out.
Tag ur it.

Forum Links
Forum Rules