Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: White C2D Macbook 2.0/2GB/80GB/Superdrive ~ One Day Special! $1250 shipped!

FS: White C2D Macbook 2.0/2GB/80GB/Superdrive ~ One Day Special! $1250 shipped!
suneohair
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 7, 2007, 06:43 PM

Due to recent events in my other thread about a Macbook I purchased on eBay it seems that we may lose the paypal claim.

Since I have to pay for next semester, I have no choice. We have a PC to use for the time being. Maybe this will get resolved but who knows. I don't want to take any chances.

Here are the details. Purchased in December. So it has Applecare and is eligible for the extension. I don't have the box. I may have one from a member here, but I am not sure yet. I have everything else, and can even include a mini-dvi to vga. Manuals, DVDs, Charger + extender and apple remote.

It has scratches but that is pretty typical of these things.

Specs:
C2D 2.0
2GB of RAM (from apple, not 3rd party)
80GB (TOSHIBA MK8034GSX)
Superdrive of course.
mini-dvi to vga adapter is also included!

It runs so great. No problems at all thus far.

Today only I am going to let it go for $1250 shipped and insured (2-3 shipping). Refurb would take you close to $1200 with tax, 2GB aftermarket non-apple would be ~$150, taking you $125 over my asking price. This is today only!

Heat under kmrivers. I have done dealings at MR as well.

Forum Links
Forum Rules