Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR

FS: Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR
dmcnickle
Senior User
Jan 7, 2008, 07:58 PM

I am selling my Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR zoom lens. This is the Vibration Reduction model.
It has hardly been used. There are no scratches, marks or defects.
I also have a UV filter on it.
It ships in the original box with all included items (lens hood, carrying bag, manual, warranty card).

I bought this lens in early July from B & H Photo.

I am asking $400 shipped to continental United States. Shipping to Canada and Alaska or Hawaii is more. (This price does include paypal fees).

I have sold on this forum and have 100% feedback on ebay. In fact, I sold a Nikon D80 in November to someone on this forum.

pm or email if interested or have an offer

savoirfaire
Jan 7, 2008, 11:52 PM

I just want to say that I'm the one who bought the Nikon D80 from Denise. It was a gift for my girlfriend and she could not have been happier with it! The camera was obviously well-cared for and was well-packaged for shipment. Incidentally, a little over a year ago, I bought a Motorola SLVR L7 from Denise as well (also for my girlfriend) and that experience was just as positive. Bump for you! Wish I had the $$$$ for this lens as well!

GlassOgnion
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 8, 2008, 10:33 AM

Yes Denise is a great seller having bought a few items from her without any problem. Recommended !!!

Forum Links
Forum Rules