Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Photo Funnies!

Photo Funnies!
abe
Professional Poster
Apr 26, 2006, 05:40 AM

America should know the political orientation of government officials who might be in a position to adversely influence the future of this country. http://tinyurl.com/4vucu5

NYCFarmboy
Mac Elite
Apr 26, 2006, 09:16 AM

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Apr 26, 2006, 10:16 AM

America should know the political orientation of government officials who might be in a position to adversely influence the future of this country. http://tinyurl.com/4vucu5

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Apr 26, 2006, 12:32 PM

A classic Far Side cartoon...

Man, I miss that cartoon.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 7, 2006, 02:35 AM

rambo47
Mac Elite
May 8, 2006, 06:51 PM

Rumor
May 8, 2006, 07:06 PM

Currently one of my favorite strips

I like my water with hops, malt, hops, yeast, and hops.

voodoo
Posting Junkie
May 8, 2006, 07:51 PM

V
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.

Sourbook
Mac Enthusiast
May 8, 2006, 09:15 PM

Rumor
May 9, 2006, 12:20 PM

The above photo is chopped. Personally, I think Bush is a moron, but he's not so stupid that he doesn't know how to correctly use a corded phone.

voodoo
Posting Junkie
May 9, 2006, 02:00 PM

Gas price is soaring above the levels it was in the Arab Oil Embargo of 1973-1974. Good job. Now that Iraq is pretty much paralized as an oil producer the next target can be aqciured: Iran. Taking over Iran will with any luck triple the current oil price and make today's oil prices look like clearing sales.

V

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 9, 2006, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by voodoo
Gas price is soaring above the levels it was in the Arab Oil Embargo of 1973-1974. Good job. Now that Iraq is pretty much paralized as an oil producer the next target can be aqciured: Iran. Taking over Iran will with any luck triple the current oil price and make today's oil prices look like clearing sales.

V
You are appealing to the lowest level of ignorance here. The POTUS is NOT the gasoline czar.

You are intentionally spreading false ideas.

Back in my neighborhood that's called **** stirring and it could get you an ass whoopin.

That is low even for you! But I guess water finds it's own level.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 9, 2006, 02:29 PM

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 9, 2006, 02:34 PM

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 12, 2006, 09:25 AM

voodoo
Posting Junkie
May 12, 2006, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by abe
You are appealing to the lowest level of ignorance here. The POTUS is NOT the gasoline czar.

You are intentionally spreading false ideas.

Back in my neighborhood that's called **** stirring and it could get you an ass whoopin.

That is low even for you! But I guess water finds it's own level.
**** you

V

smacintush
Addicted to MacNN
May 12, 2006, 04:02 PM

**** you

V
Being in debt and celebrating a lower deficit is like being on a diet and celebrating the fact you gained two pounds this week instead of five.

von Wrangell
Professional Poster
May 12, 2006, 04:02 PM

**** you

V

To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged;- and verily, Allah is most powerful for their aid

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 12, 2006, 04:59 PM

**** you

V
Sorry, but you ain't my type. I prefer smart folks who play fair.

Now, If you were being honest about it you would admit you KNEW the President doesn't control gasoline prices at the pump.

So, either you were being dumb or you were TRYING to kick the President while he's down all the while winking and laughing out the other side of your mouth. Either way you were wrong, now feel free to screw THAT, ****er.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 12, 2006, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by von Wrangell
Use that thumb with each other much?

smacintush
Addicted to MacNN
May 12, 2006, 05:04 PM

Aw c'mon Abe. Of course the Prez is supposed to micromanage every industry that the public is unnecessarily unhappy with!
Being in debt and celebrating a lower deficit is like being on a diet and celebrating the fact you gained two pounds this week instead of five.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 12, 2006, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by smacintush
Aw c'mon Abe. Of course the Prez is supposed to micromanage every industry that the public is unnecessarily unhappy with!
He told the American public that oil was going to get scarce when he first took office.

People just don't like to listen until something smacks them and gets their attention. Then they want everything done instantly and are looking for scapegoats and easy answers.

Well, that paradigm is dying away, if it's not already dead.

We can't wait to be attacked and then respond with rightful vengeance and overwhelming force, the time will come that a first attack on us may be a crippling blow.

We can't get warnings about things and afford to pretend it will take care of itself some other time. There are warnings we get that we're going to have to pay attention to THE FIRST TIME, or it will be our last.

We had AMPLE warning of this gas thing.

And the President is NOT responsible for oil prices.

But, if he were to DECIDE TO BECOME RESPONSIBLE for gas prices you all would be hollering about his meddling in business matters that he has no right to be messing with.

Fuzzies.

By The Way: Once voodoo returns to get his tat on my tit this derail will cease. Thanks, all.

voodoo
Posting Junkie
May 13, 2006, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by abe
I prefer smart folks who play fair.
Masturbation is out of the question for ya then.

V

voodoo
Posting Junkie
May 13, 2006, 03:09 PM

Of course the Prez is supposed to micromanage every industry that the public is unnecessarily unhappy with!
No micromanageing is involved. This is a huge issue.

V

smacintush
Addicted to MacNN
May 13, 2006, 05:07 PM

No micromanageing is involved. This is a huge issue.

V
A HUGE ISSUE? Not only are the gas prices not that high, it is not the Prez's job to mess with them. The Economy is rolling along just fine and will continue to do so.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 13, 2006, 08:32 PM

I see too many reactions like this to Ahmadinejad's letter to President Bush. It just shows you that cartoonists, even conservative cartoonists, sometimes get it wrong.

The letter to President Bush, inviting him to surrender and convert, was required by Islamic law before an attack can be launched.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 14, 2006, 03:46 AM

This is the 1st semi-official Fuzzy exam.

voodoo
Posting Junkie
May 14, 2006, 10:02 AM

A HUGE ISSUE? Not only are the gas prices not that high, it is not the Prez's job to mess with them. The Economy is rolling along just fine and will continue to do so.
Screw economy. It is fine over here.

Screw your president. His actions are making my fuel more expensive.

Screw your US centric POV.

I couldn't care less about 'your' economy or whatever part your president has in it.

When you get past these mental hurdles that seem to plague many americans, we can talk.

V

smacintush
Addicted to MacNN
May 14, 2006, 10:18 AM

Rrrrrrright. It's not China and India's oil usage skyrocketing, or OPEC's manipulations of the oil production, or Mahmud Abominajihad's ranting…It's all Bush. Somehow he managed to create the upswing in oil prices BEFORE he took office! Damn him!

I couldn't care less about 'your' economy or whatever part your president has in it.

When you get past these mental hurdles that seem to plague many americans, we can talk.

V
Wow, I guess you told me.

Maybe if you can actually come up with an intelligent post, or at least an attempt at an intelligent post, I'll give a sh*t.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 14, 2006, 10:20 AM

Screw economy. It is fine over here.

V
Ok, little voo doo are you placated now? Good. Now then let's get back to some real adult activities.

Cartoons.

voodoo
Posting Junkie
May 14, 2006, 02:33 PM

Rrrrrrright.
Yes, that's rrrrrrright.

It's not China and India's oil usage skyrocketing,
No.

or OPEC's manipulations of the oil production,
No.

or Mahmud Abominajihad's ranting…
Not that either.

It's all Bush. Somehow he managed to create the upswing in oil prices BEFORE he took office! Damn him!
Before? Oh no no. He caused a skyrocketing of oil prices by invading Iraq and continuing pressure to attack Iran. That idiot.

Wow, I guess you told me.
Good.

Maybe if you can actually come up with an intelligent post, or at least an attempt at an intelligent post, I'll give a sh*t.
Tit for tat. Nice. You must be one of the smart ones, and with such grasp of sarcasm too.

V

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 14, 2006, 07:35 PM

Yes, that's rrrrrrright.

Off Topic. This thread is labeled, Photo Funnies!

No.

No.

Not that either.

Before? Oh no no. He caused a skyrocketing of oil prices by invading Iraq and continuing pressure to attack Iran. That idiot.

Good.

Tit for tat. Nice. You must be one of the smart ones, and with such grasp of sarcasm too.

voodoo
Posting Junkie
May 14, 2006, 07:51 PM

V

Sourbook
Mac Enthusiast
May 14, 2006, 08:13 PM

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 14, 2006, 08:27 PM

Saad
Grizzled Veteran
May 21, 2006, 11:33 PM

Rrrrrrright. It's not China and India's oil usage skyrocketing, or OPEC's manipulations of the oil production, or Mahmud Abominajihad's ranting…It's all Bush. Somehow he managed to create the upswing in oil prices BEFORE he took office! Damn him!
The US consumes more oil and coal than China. OPEC is increasing production, and Aramco are making huge capital investments to boot.

Bush could have come through with some of his retoric about being adicted to oil and fuel cell cars, but he has not. The federal government is in a position to prod the country to be more efficient (ie investing in nuclear reactors and reprocessing spent fuel).

Big Mac
Clinically Insane
May 24, 2006, 09:04 PM

*Bush has called for and gotten funding for alternative fuel research.

*Bush has called for new investment in nuclear power, but most people don't want new nuclear plants.

*Bush has also proposed initiatives on the handling of nuclear waste.

*In the end, though, the market will determine the time frame in which we move away from oil. No branch of government has much sway over that process, unless you elect a blowhard wacko like Gore who openly proposes making gas artificially expensive in order to reduce consumption.

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground." TJ

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 24, 2006, 09:54 PM

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 25, 2006, 09:20 AM

Rumor
May 25, 2006, 11:06 AM

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 25, 2006, 08:36 PM

That is FUNNY! I am crying with laughter.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 28, 2006, 12:53 PM

Kerrigan
Addicted to MacNN
May 28, 2006, 08:43 PM

Kerrigan
Addicted to MacNN
May 28, 2006, 08:56 PM

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 30, 2006, 10:43 AM

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jun 3, 2006, 07:09 AM

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jun 3, 2006, 07:49 AM

Rumor
Jun 22, 2006, 12:57 PM

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Jun 22, 2006, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by abe
According to that picture the Concorde (not flying anymore) is about 1 km away from the tower. Lousy photoshoping ruining an otherwise almost funny idea.

God is in the details.

V

Spook E
Mac Enthusiast
Jun 22, 2006, 09:29 PM

According to that picture the Concorde (not flying anymore) is about 1 km away from the tower. Lousy photoshoping ruining an otherwise almost funny idea.

God is in the details.

V
lamest funny i've ever seen, totally piss weak

Edit: Oops, quoted wrong, was referring to abe's image.

Forum Links
Forum Rules