Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > USA: spoiled rotten (pix)

USA: spoiled rotten (pix)
voodoo
Posting Junkie
Aug 30, 2006, 06:08 PM

regarding illegal immigrants. OK, let's begin at the beginning:

Dateline: Maywood, California

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=51746

Backers of illegal immigration at a rally near Los Angeles took down an American flag at a U.S. post office, stamped on it and replaced it with a Mexican flag as police looked on, according to witnesses and a video of the event.

Horrible isn't it? Here are more pictures:

http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/i...opic=15542&hl= (photos)

..and my personal favorite:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1.../Maywood21.jpg
[it's a bit wide, so I'll just link it]

So back to my original comment: USA spoiled rotten regarding illegal immigrants. Why? Because the illegal immigrants you're dealing with are Catholic, share social values with you and a language very related to English.

Not only that, but you *can* protest against these immigrants without being labeled racists, xenophobic and intolerant.

Here we have to deal with boatloads of people who don't share our religion, our social values or culture and in fact hate it. We are not allowed to protest against them nor are we allowed to deny them refuge without being labeled nationalists, racists or intolerants.

You have it good America. Enjoy your illegal immigrants. They could be far far worse.

V
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.

BlueSky
Mac Elite
Aug 30, 2006, 07:08 PM

...and a language very related to English.
Heh. Related or not, it's indecipherable unless you're talking about ordering mexican food.

Not only that, but you *can* protest against these immigrants without being labeled racists, xenophobic and intolerant.
Izzatso? In what part of the USA would that be? In fact, one can hardly bring up the subject of illegal "immigrants" without being called racist, xenophobic and intolerant by the "immigrants" and those who support their presence here. The gist of their movement is that they feel they have some right to be here.

You have it good America. Enjoy your illegal immigrants. They could be far far worse.
Personally, I won't enjoy it and it will get far, far worse.

(And yes, we are spoiled rotten but that's another story.)

voodoo  (op)
Posting Junkie
Aug 30, 2006, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by BlueSky
Izzatso? In what part of the USA would that be? In fact, one can hardly bring up the subject of illegal "immigrants" without being called racist, xenophobic and intolerant by the "immigrants" and those who support their presence here. The gist of their movement is that they feel they have some right to be here.
Apparently, in California according to those photos. Also, the government in my country would *never* talk about illegal immigrants than 'poor people fleeing their miserable existance to find freedom and happiness in the utopia we live it'.

How can we deny these people?

We were already up to our ears with Gypsies (have been for a long time) and now Africans are streaming in. Nothing is being done, nothing will be done and we can't say anything. Really. Nothing.

They can't read our signs. In southern Spain there are roadsigns in Arabic. We can't read them.. but hey. Why should we, we just live here and were born here and speak the language.

At least you guys can *spell* what says on the Spanish signs, even if you don's speak Spanish!

V
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.

Forum Links
Forum Rules