Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Tom Cruise / Steven Speilburg..weirdness

Tom Cruise / Steven Speilburg..weirdness (Page 2)
Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jun 24, 2005, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by budster101
Who said "I" would have them arrested?
You said his reaction to the squirt gun prank (having four people arrested for assault) was quite level-headed. This implies that it's something you would consider doing.

Please try and associate meanings to words when your read them, so you don't look like a foolish person.
Please try not to freak out and spew invective whenever you hit the reply button. Lighten up, man.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 24, 2005, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Chuckit
You'd have four people arrested for assault because of a harmless squirt gun prank? You must've been a lonely little kid, man. I used to do that stuff to my brother all the time.
We used to mix dog crap in Cockes and give it to eople -- can you imagine how much trouble you'd get into nowadays?

Man, those were the good ol' days....

Maury
"Everything's so clear to me now: I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it.
That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it. Yeah. Before he let's loose the marmosets on us."
my bandmy web sitemy guitar effectsmy photosfacebookbrightpoint

budster101  (op)
Baninated
Location: Illinois might be cold and flat, but at least it's ugly.
Jun 24, 2005, 10:36 AM

You said his reaction to the squirt gun prank (having four people arrested for assault) was quite level-headed. This implies that it's something you would consider doing.

Please try not to freak out and spew invective whenever you hit the reply button. Lighten up, man.

Nope. Quote my exact words. I never said such a thing.

You are the one whom is spewing nonsense. Not me, btw: You owe all of us $2.00 for using that word (invective). That's easily a $2.00 or even $3.00 word.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Jun 24, 2005, 10:42 AM

"Jerry McGuire" was pretty good... but mostly because of C.G. Jr.

Cruise is a loon. But that happens to everyone in Hollywood after a while. Too much hypocrisy in one place.

To quote MJK, "Learn to swim".
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

Kevin
Baninated
Jun 24, 2005, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Wiskedjak
I think anyone who joins a cult is nuts

Scientology follows under

"a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious"

budster101  (op)
Baninated
Location: Illinois might be cold and flat, but at least it's ugly.
Jun 24, 2005, 10:44 AM

Can't show me eh? I never said, "The should be arrested".

Kevin
Baninated
Jun 24, 2005, 10:45 AM

Here is TOM CRUISE receiving a MEDAL from his CULT leader.
Tom only digs him because he finally found someone SHORTER than he is.

After seeing the video feed

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...lm/4107922.stm

I would say they both made asses out of themselves.

Tom needs to lighten up.

AB^2=BCxAC
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 24, 2005, 10:47 AM

I get all upset when I see TomKat in the news and I get worred that the original message of The War of the Worlds is getting perverted in some way critics aren't allowed to warn us about. For weeks I've felt that somebody needs to try an intervention for Katie Holmes, quick.

Any religion that believes our soul is an evolution of the common clam, and that the spirits of extraterrestrials nuked over 70 million years ago on Hawaii are responsiblie for all the psychological issues in the world, that you have to progressively pay higher and higher fees to "unlock" mysteries written by a certified bigamist, liar, cheat, and brainwasher, that preys on brainwashed celebrities to fund "religious centers" and influence the public, that recruits weak minded people through it's "narcanon" drug rehabilitation program and persuasive salesmen, and finally teaches its followers to ignore criticism and debunking because those are lies from a "shadowy conspiracy" of enemies to scientology, and that disbelievers are fair game for physical abuse, and frivolous lawsuits leading to financial ruin...

Well, it's more than horse****. It's a danger to society.

http://www.xenu.net/
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Narconon/

The best thing ever was Germany's Spiegel interrogating Cruise and Spielberg:

http://service.spiegel.de/cache/inte...353577,00.html

SPIEGEL: Why do you go so extremely public about your personal convictions?

Cruise: I believe in freedom of speech. I felt honored to have volunteer Scientology ministers on the set. They were helping the crew. When I'm working on a movie, I do anything I can to help the people I'm spending time with. I believe in communication.

SPIEGEL: The tent of a sect at someone's working place still seems somewhat strange to us. Mr. Spielberg, did that tent strike you as unusual?

Spielberg: I saw it as an information tent. No one was compelled to frequent it, but it was available for anybody who had an open mind and was curious about someone else's belief system.

Cruise:The volunteer Scientology ministers were there to help the sick and injured. People on the set appreciated that. I have absolutely nothing against talking about my beliefs. But I do so much more. We live in a world where people are on drugs forever. Where even children get drugged. Where crimes against humanity are so extreme that most people turn away in horror and dismay. Those are the things that I care about. I don't care what someone believes. I don't care what nationality they are. But if someone wants to get off drugs, I can help them. If someone wants to learn how to read, I can help them. If someone doesn't want to be a criminal anymore, I can give them tools that can better their life. You have no idea how many people want to know what Scientology is.

SPIEGEL: Do you see it as your job to recruit new followers for Scientology?

Cruise: I'm a helper. For instance, I myself have helped hundreds of people get off drugs. In Scientology, we have the only successful drug rehabilitation program in the world. It's called Narconon.

SPIEGEL: That's not correct. Yours is never mentioned among the recognized detox programs. Independent experts warn against it because it is rooted in pseudo science.

Cruise: You don't understand what I am saying. It's a statistically proven fact that there is only one successful drug rehabilitation program in the world. Period.

SPIEGEL: With all due respect, we doubt that. Mr. Cruise, you made studio executives, for example from Paramount, tour Scientology's "Celebrity Center" in Hollywood. Are you trying to extend Scientology's influence in Hollywood?

Cruise: I just want to help people. I want everyone to do well.

Spielberg: I often get asked similar questions about my Shoa Foundation. I get asked why I am trying to disseminate my deep belief in creating more tolerance through my foundation's teaching the history of the Holocaust in public schools. I believe that you shouldn't be allowed to attend college without having taken a course in tolerance education. That should be an important part of the social studies curriculum.

SPIEGEL: Mr. Spielberg, are you comparing the educational work of the Shoa Foundation with what Scientology does?

Spielberg: No, I'm not. Tom told you what he believes in, and after that I told you what I believe in. This is not a comparison between the Church of Scientology, the Shoa Foundation and the Holocaust. I was only showing you that some of us in Hollywood have set out to do more than just be actors or directors. Some of us have very personal missions. In Tom's case, it's his church, and in my case, it's the Shoa Foundation, where I'm trying to help other people learn about the mortal dangers of pure hatred.

SPIEGEL: How do you set about doing that?

Spielberg: I think that the only way we're going to teach young people not to kill each other is by showing them the reports by the survivors of the Holocaust -- so that they can tell them in their own words man's inhumanity to man. How they were hated. How they were displaced from their homes. How their families were wiped out and how by some miracle they themselves survived all that.

Cruise: How did the Holocaust start? People are not born to be intolerant of others. People are not born bigots and racists. It is educated into them.

Spiegel: Mr. Cruise, as you know, Scientology has been under federal surveillance in Germany. Scientology is not considered a religion there, but rather an exploitative cult with totalitarian tendencies.

Cruise: The surveillance is nothing like as strict anymore. Any you know why? Because the intelligence authorities never found anything. Because there was nothing to find. We've won over 50 court cases in Germany. And it's not true that everyone in Germany supports that line against us. Whenever I go to Germany, I have incredible experiences. I always meet very generous and extraordinary people. A minority wants to hate -- okay.
( Last edited by AB^2=BCxAC; Jun 24, 2005 at 10:54 AM. )
"I stand accused, just like you, for being born without a silver spoon." Richard Ashcroft

AKcrab
Moderator Emeritus
Jun 24, 2005, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by AB^2=BCxAC
Any religion that believes our soul is an evolution of the common clam, and that the spirits of extraterrestrials nuked over 70 million years ago on Hawaii are responsiblie for all the psychological issues in the world, that you have to progressively pay higher and higher fees to "unlock" mysteries written by a certified bigamist, liar, cheat, and brainwasher, that preys on brainwashed celebrities to fund "religious centers" and influence the public, that recruits weak minded people through it's "narcanon" drug rehabilitation program and persuasive salesmen, and finally teaches its followers to ignore criticism and debunking because those are lies from a "shadowy conspiracy" of enemies to scientology, and that disbelievers are fair game for physical abuse, and frivolous lawsuits leading to financial ruin...

Well, it's more than horse****. It's a danger to society.
Wow.. For a second there I thought you were talking about the Latter Day Saints.

Time to move the thread, cause I'm gonna say it.

Scientology is NO nuttier than any other religion.

Randman
Posting Junkie
Jun 24, 2005, 11:19 AM

I still don't know why Steven Spielberg (op: check spelling of the name) was mentioned in the headline.

This is a computer-generated message and needs no signature.

Kevin
Baninated
Jun 24, 2005, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by AKcrab
If you have read about scientology, and still say that. You need some perspective.

- - e r i k - -
Posting Junkie
Jun 24, 2005, 11:32 AM

That Spiegel-journalist had balls of steel. Kudos!

Oh and btw, I discern between Tom Cruise the actor and Tom Cruise the person, mainly because I have little to no interest in celebreties personal lives. He rocked in Magnolia by the way, and have made decent performances elsewhere.

[ fb ] [ flickr ] [] [scl] [ last ] [ plaxo ]

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 24, 2005, 11:33 AM

Holy crap, check out his transcript from the Today Show:

Link to Drudge transcript

Cruise is a certified nutjob zealot. Period. Any way you slice it.

Maury
"Everything's so clear to me now: I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it.
That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it. Yeah. Before he let's loose the marmosets on us."

- - e r i k - -
Posting Junkie
Jun 24, 2005, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by KevinK
If you have read about scientology, and still say that. You need some perspective.
He does however have a point. How exactly does aliens living inside us differ from a bearded man in the sky?

[ fb ] [ flickr ] [] [scl] [ last ] [ plaxo ]

AKcrab
Moderator Emeritus
Jun 24, 2005, 11:35 AM

Give me some perspective.

Just don't talk in tongues, and don't expect me to be "filled by the spirit", cause that sounds a lot like brainwashing.

A. God impregnates a woman without intercourse, the child claims to be the son of god, is horribly murdered, and resurrects from the grave to save us all from our sins.

B. Aliens came down from outer space and populated/tainted the planet.

I'll take plan C.

Kevin
Baninated
Jun 24, 2005, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by - - e r i k - -
He does however have a point. How exactly does aliens living inside us differ from a bearded man in the sky?
I wasn't talking about that part. I am speaking about the criminal underbelly of the cult.

AB^2=BCxAC
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 24, 2005, 11:39 AM

Most religions are centuries old, formulated in eras before much philosphy and science were easily accessible. Scientology? Born about the same time as EC Comics and the radiobroadcast of War of the Worlds.
"I stand accused, just like you, for being born without a silver spoon." Richard Ashcroft

Kevin
Baninated
Jun 24, 2005, 11:40 AM

Do you know now that Ritalin is a street drug? Do you understand that?
Then goes on to tell Matt that "You don't even know what Ritalin is"

WHAT A IDIOT.

Just because some people on the street abuse it doesn't mean it's a street drug.

AKcrab
Moderator Emeritus
Jun 24, 2005, 11:48 AM

Most religions are centuries old, formulated in eras before much philosphy and science were easily accessible. Scientology? Born about the same time as EC Comics and the radiobroadcast of War of the Worlds.
Why does that make it any less relevant? If Jesus II came tomorrow, would you poo poo him?

I just don't get how one religion has the balls to bash another.

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 24, 2005, 11:53 AM

I just don't get how one religion has the balls to bash another.
You need to spend some time doing legitimate research on the differences between a religion and a cult. You keep saying things like what I quoted above, and it's starting to make you look quite silly.

Maury

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Jun 24, 2005, 12:06 PM

You're saying that to be an inflammatory biggot. Quit it and grow up.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Jun 24, 2005, 12:09 PM

dunno. Aside from Michangelo's liberal, and unsupported visual interpretation, I don't know of anyone who thinks that way. That view is actually looked at as heretical within most of the Judeo Christian community.
- Thomas Paine

AKcrab
Moderator Emeritus
Jun 24, 2005, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by RAILhead
You need to spend some time doing legitimate research on the differences between a religion and a cult. You keep saying things like what I quoted above, and it's starting to make you look quite silly.

Maury
You quoted Tom Cruise above.. You're saying I sound like him?

I'm as far from a scientologist as you can get. Why are you attacking me?

I've asked if anyone knows a member of "Scientology". Nobody has said yes.
I've said that Scientology is no "stranger" than any other religion.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane

Maury
he's trying to get a reaction, helps him to get off. Just ignore it.
- Thomas Paine

AKcrab
Moderator Emeritus

Originally Posted by MacNStein
You're saying that to be an inflammatory biggot. Quit it and grow up.
That is completely false.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Jun 24, 2005, 12:15 PM

That is completely false.
it's in every thread of this type. Face it, you're a biggot who likes to attack religion. I know quite a few of your kind, you get your jollies trying to anger the faithful.

Grow up, find a new hobby.
- Thomas Paine

Mithras
Professional Poster
Jun 24, 2005, 12:16 PM

Tom only digs him because he finally found someone SHORTER than he is.

After seeing the video feed

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...lm/4107922.stm

I would say they both made asses out of themselves.

Tom needs to lighten up.
Thanks for the link. Now that I've seen the video, and also looked at the questions on the free "Scientology personality test"*, I'd say Tom was doing a Scientology bit there. Reaching his hand out, saying very calmly, "Now why did you do that? Don't run away from me, I want to know why you did that." It's like a creepy father figure thing.

* used made-up contact information of course. It asks you lots of questions like, "Do you ever think about mistakes you've made in the past? Do you agree with the current system of paroling criminals? When you vote, do you vote the straight party line, or choose candidates individually? Are you ever worried about your future plans? The whole thing gave me the willies, frankly.

Mithras
Professional Poster
Jun 24, 2005, 12:26 PM

AKCrab, as you might know I'm an atheist/agnostic and pretty critical about the contributions of most major religions to society. And certainly I agree that the espoused beliefs of Scientology aren't inherently weirder than those of other religions; aliens in volcanoes or angels in stables, same diff.

However, there are real differences in the internal power structure of Scientology, that make it much more cult-like and worrisome than the major world religions, most of which have pretty respectable internal processes. The fact that you must pay to advance through the levels, the authoritarian internal policies that allow Scientology higher-ups to detain and control lower ones, and the criminal lengths to which it will go to procure money and blackmail members... it's no (modern) Catholic Church, and I'm no fan of the Catholic Church.

AKcrab
Moderator Emeritus
Jun 24, 2005, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Mithras
AKCrab, as you might know I'm an atheist/agnostic and pretty critical about the contributions of most major religions to society. And certainly I agree that the espoused beliefs of Scientology aren't inherently weirder than those of other religions; aliens in volcanoes or angels in stables, same diff.

However, there are real differences in the internal power structure of Scientology, that make it much more cult-like and worrisome than the major world religions, most of which have pretty respectable internal processes. The fact that you must pay to advance through the levels, the authoritarian internal policies that allow Scientology higher-ups to detain and control lower ones, and the criminal lengths to which it will go to procure money and blackmail members... it's no (modern) Catholic Church, and I'm no fan of the Catholic Church.
I see direct parallels between Scientology and the Latter Day Saints. LDS: You must pay a tithe to get into heaven.

Every church I've ever been to has passed the plate for offering, so the $$ factor doesn't really mean much. It's only a matter of "how much".

I really just can't see how any person of any faith has the gall to bash another faith.

But I'm a bigot, and didn't know it.

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Jun 24, 2005, 12:52 PM

Scientology follows under

"a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious"
AFIAK, a 'cult' is a 'cult', whether it's a "a system of religious beliefs and ritual" or a "religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious" (which is a very relative definition)

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 24, 2005, 12:56 PM

You quoted Tom Cruise above.. You're saying I sound like him?

I'm as far from a scientologist as you can get. Why are you attacking me?

I've asked if anyone knows a member of "Scientology". Nobody has said yes.
I've said that Scientology is no "stranger" than any other religion.
Dude, you just look for things to gripe about. When I said "quoted above" I WAS REFERRING TO WHAT YOU SAID, WHICH I QUOTED IN MY POST, RIGHT ABOVE.

Maury

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 24, 2005, 12:58 PM

AFIAK, a 'cult' is a 'cult', whether it's a "a system of religious beliefs and ritual" or a "religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious" (which is a very relative definition)
Then you need to learn more. A quick Google or definition lookup in the Dictionary widget doe snot constitute research.

Maury

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Jun 24, 2005, 01:01 PM

It can be fixed. Work on it.
- Thomas Paine

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 24, 2005, 01:02 PM

I see direct parallels between Scientology and the Latter Day Saints. LDS: You must pay a tithe to get into heaven.

Every church I've ever been to has passed the plate for offering, so the $$ factor doesn't really mean much. It's only a matter of "how much".

I really just can't see how any person of any faith has the gall to bash another faith.

And here again, you comment on something you know nothing about re: "passing the plate." If you bothered to do any RESEARCH before making an arse out of yourself in public, you'd know that this "passing of the plate" has a purpose, goal, and intent -- and I can assure you that the money we give to our church is used in a manner wholly different than the money given to Scientology. The purpose for giving is completely different. The motivation for giving is completely different. The use of the money is completely different.

But alas...

Maury

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Jun 24, 2005, 01:09 PM

Then you need to learn more. A quick Google or definition lookup in the Dictionary widget doe snot constitute research.

Maury
I prefer to use the actual definitions of words, rather than the ones chosen by niche groups of people

Super Mario
Jun 24, 2005, 01:11 PM

The best thing ever was Germany's Spiegel interrogating Cruise and Spielberg:

http://service.spiegel.de/cache/inte...353577,00.html

Spielberg spit on all the Holocaust dead and sh!t on himself by comparing Scientology to the Shoa Foundation. ****ing stupid bastard who puts publicity and money before righteousness. Thanks Tom Cruise.

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 24, 2005, 01:11 PM

I prefer to use the actual definitions of words, rather than the ones chosen by niche groups of people
Oh, I see. So research done by people far more learned that us combined make a niche group.

AKcrab
Moderator Emeritus
Jun 24, 2005, 01:23 PM

And here again, you comment on something you know nothing about re: "passing the plate."
Why would you assume that? I've never been to church? The money goes to the church and they spend it as they see fit. The same as if I give 10% to the LDS or 30% to Scientology.

What in the world is the problem here? MacNStein will defend nearly any religion under the sun, yet Scientology is completely out of bounds?

You all seem to think I'm trolling, but I really don't understand the difference between Scientology/Mormon/Catholic/Christian/Judaism/Islam/Bahaii.

And for that, I'm a bigot.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Jun 24, 2005, 01:28 PM

no, you choose the manipulate the translation to suit your purpose.

Cult in the positive sense is a reference to any philisophical belief structure. It's a general term.

Cult in the negative sense addresses those beliefs that fall outside religion are regarded as unorthodox or spurious. It's a specific term.

Study. Learn.
- Thomas Paine

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 24, 2005, 01:35 PM

Why would you assume that? I've never been to church? The money goes to the church and they spend it as they see fit. The same as if I give 10% to the LDS or 30% to Scientology.
If you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that mainstream churches simply don't spend money "as they see fit."

Hooo boy. This is tiring. Maybe I'm just getting too old. Maybe it's because I'm constipated.

Maury

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Jun 24, 2005, 01:48 PM

no, you choose the manipulate the translation to suit your purpose.

Cult in the positive sense is a reference to any philisophical belief structure. It's a general term.

Cult in the negative sense addresses those beliefs that fall outside religion are regarded as unorthodox or spurious. It's a specific term.

Study. Learn.
So, when someone says "Scientology is a cult", are they using 'cult' in a positive sense, or a negative sense?

Generally, I've found that people who refer to as cults systems of faith other their own are using the word in it's negative sense, and refuse to acknowledge that their own faith is a cult as well. These people often appear to fail to understand that the word 'cult' has a positive sense.

kmkkid
Professional Poster
Jun 24, 2005, 01:48 PM

Do scientologists support gay marriages?

kmkkid
Professional Poster
Jun 24, 2005, 01:55 PM

The Church of Scientology has officially determined that gays are "perverts" who are both "quite physically ill," and "extremely dangerous to society." The Church of Scientology teaches that such "aberration is contagious," and that toleration of such "perversion" is "extremely bad for society." The Church has an answer. Gays can either be "quarantine[d] . . . to avoid the contagion" and "uniformly institutionalized," or they can be forced to undergo Church "processing." If all else fails, the Church of Scientology offers a final solution -- gays can be "dispose[d] of . . .quietly and without sorrow."

oh dear... I guess it's just another bigoted religion.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Jun 24, 2005, 02:00 PM

So, when someone says "Scientology is a cult", are they using 'cult' in a positive sense, or a negative sense?

Generally, I've found that people who refer to as cults systems of faith other their own are using the word in it's negative sense, and refuse to acknowledge that their own faith is a cult as well. These people often appear to fail to understand that the word 'cult' has a positive sense.
I view all viable religions, who have definite and traceable roots, as cults in the positive sense.

However, those that were cooked up out of a SF writer's desire for $, power, and babes would definitely fall into the latter catagory... right along with those who drag people out to remote islands to enjoy spiked Kool-aid, and those who suffocate themselves with plastic bags in the hopes that their spirits can catch the tail of a comet.
- Thomas Paine

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Jun 24, 2005, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by kmkkid
oh dear... I guess it's just another bigoted religion.
Far worse than any other "religion" that I know of... `cept for maybe some extreme fringe groups in Christianity and Islam. Though, I have difficulty calling those groups Christian or Muslim, since they don't adhere to even the most fundamental precepts of those belief systems.
- Thomas Paine

Cubeoid
Baninated
Jun 24, 2005, 03:06 PM

Study. Learn.

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 24, 2005, 03:09 PM

Tom Cruise should star in a remake of...

AMERICAN PSYCHO: TOM CRUISE STYLE

He's really flipped out. The guy has, as far as I'm concerned, COMPLETELY LOST IT.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jun 24, 2005, 03:21 PM

What research ought to be done on the definition of a word other than looking it up in the dictionary? Should he do a thorough linguistic study of the word's Germanic or Latin ancestors?
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 24, 2005, 03:32 PM

What research ought to be done on the definition of a word other than looking it up in the dictionary? Should he do a thorough linguistic study of the word's Germanic or Latin ancestors?
Anyone with a brain knows I wasn't referring to the definition of a word in my original post on this line of the topic. Spare me, please.

Maury

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 24, 2005, 03:38 PM

Heh.

Forum Links
Forum Rules