Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > GraphicConverter: print different photos on a page?

GraphicConverter: print different photos on a page?
Since EBCDIC
Grizzled Veteran
May 19, 2003, 05:06 PM

I'm finally venturing into the world of photo paper. Late hopefully better than never :-)

Is there a way of using GraphicConverter (or something else; I have Photoshop) to print four different pictures onto one piece of paper?

Note that I don't want one photo four times, although that would be helpful on the rare occasion, nor do I want to run the paper through the printer four times...
Since EBCDIC
Using Macs since they were Lisas.

dlefebvre
Mac Elite
May 19, 2003, 05:25 PM

You can do that within Photoshop. Goto the menu : File/Automate/Contact Sheet II.
One you selected the size and resolution of your document and the folder containing you selected pictures, it allows you to select how many colomns and rows you want to use for your layout. it will also automaticaly insert the picture's name and create more than one page if necessary. A great tool.

Developer
Addicted to MacNN
May 19, 2003, 05:25 PM

Create a New->Layout, then control click it and insert open pictures with the context menu. You can also change some layout options with that context menu.
Nasrudin sat on a river bank when someone shouted to him from the opposite side: "Hey! how do I get across?" "You are across!" Nasrudin shouted back.

Forum Links
Forum Rules