Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FT - 21" KDS AV-21TF Monitor

FT - 21" KDS AV-21TF Monitor
Jazzphone
Forum Regular
May 28, 2003, 06:09 PM

This monitor is a spectacular monitor. There isnt a scratch on the screen. The only reason why im getting rid of it, is because its over kill for me. A 21" Screen is almost like a TV, and well I dont look at my computer like a TV. Here are some of the specs on the monitor. It uses the Sony Avitron Tube so you get high resolutions. It also has a perfectly flat screen.

Size:
21-inch diagonal measure (19.8" viewable)

Screen:
Anti-reflective coated, dark tint Trinitron� with tinted aperture grille and 90� deflection

Dot Pitch:
0.24 mm

Max Resolution:
2,048 x 1,536 @ 75 Hz

This monitor is perfect for the photo editing mac user. Also good if you need a big monitor to read.

If you need pictures ill post them up without a problem.

Now to the second part of my post.

I will take somewhere around $400 for it or my best offer.

I paid $850 for it about a year and a half ago. It still has about a year of warrenty. Warrenty is a replacement warrenty. So if anything goes wrong with the monitor, they will be glad to ship you a new one.

If you are interested or have a comparable trade please e-mail me @ [email protected] or PM on MacNN. Ill be glad to get back to you. Thanks
( Last edited by Jazzphone; Jun 15, 2003 at 08:36 AM. )

Jazzphone  (op)
Forum Regular
May 30, 2003, 04:03 PM

Bump

Jazzphone  (op)
Forum Regular
Jun 15, 2003, 08:36 AM

Post edited, hopefully someone wants this monitor

Forum Links
Forum Rules