Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Delicious Monster > BibTeX Export

BibTeX Export
akosma
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 4, 2007, 08:43 AM

Hi everyone,

Not being sure if someone had done this already (I have not found references to BibTeX export in the forum), I created a Ruby script that dumps the contents of the DL library file to the console as BibTeX entries... so that you can save it to a .bib file if you want. You can download it from here: DL to BibTeX Converter

Hope it helps!

Adrian

Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 5, 2007, 02:44 PM

That's awesome. I will have to use that to test against my BibTeX exporter, since I don't really know BibTeX.

Frans
Forum Regular
Jul 15, 2007, 04:12 PM

Wowwwww, that is just super!!!! Just decided to start using BibDesk and was wondering if I could export my DL-lib to it. Woehaa, big gift Adrian!

:-D
After 18 years of MS-DOS and Windows working very happy on Mac, now on a 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz - 2Gb memory - 200 Gb HD with a 20 and 23" screen. I've been waiting for the iPhone for quite a while, let's role it out in Europe. Just one wish left for now: a light mac (2-3 pounds) with 8 hours of working time. They can do it... :-)

Forum Links
Forum Rules