Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Sex with an Entire Sports team vs Obama

Sex with an Entire Sports team vs Obama (Page 2)
kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 10, 2012, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
kuuv: what does that have to do with our conversation here? Really man, I think you need to pay more attention.
Nice.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 10, 2012, 03:06 PM

So Abe,

When are we going to hear about Obama's secret past? This should not be put off another minute.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 10, 2012, 05:22 PM

So Abe,
When are we going to hear about Obama's secret past? This should not be put off another minute.
What Are The Chances? Obama, Jarrett, and Axelrod, All Connected to Communist Frank Marshall Davis
Posted on August 9, 2012

By: Trevor Loudon – New Zeal – Author of Barack Obama and the Enemies Within

Paul Kengor PhD, author of The Communist, a biography of Barack Obama‘s boyhood mentor and ardent communist, Frank Marshall Davis, has penned an important article for The American Spectator.

It seems that not only Obama was connected to Frank Marshall Davis, but the president’s two most trusted friends and advisers Valerie Jarrett and David Axelrod, can also trace their political heritage back to Davis and the Chicago Communist Party USA of the 1940s.

From The American Spectator
http://askmarion.wordpress.com/2012/08/09/what-are-the-chances-obama-jarrett-and-axelrod-all-connected-to-communist-frank-marshall-davis/

sek929
Posting Junkie
Aug 10, 2012, 07:23 PM

Is that your blog?

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 10, 2012, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by sek929 View Post
Is that your blog?
Why do you ask?

sek929
Posting Junkie
Aug 10, 2012, 07:38 PM

Because of this gem about the new Red Dawn movie:

"And then ask yourself… Is there a reason to worry or wonder why the release of this movie has been delayed until after 11.06.12?"

...and also because of the general level of ultra-conservative diarrhea splattered everywhere. Good to know where you spend your time collecting, or creating, all your nonsense.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 10, 2012, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by sek929 View Post
Because of this gem about the new Red Dawn movie:

"And then ask yourself… Is there a reason to worry or wonder why the release of this movie has been delayed until after 11.06.12?"

...and also because of the general level of ultra-conservative diarrhea splattered everywhere.  Good to know where you spend your time collecting, or creating, all your nonsense.
Everybody's talking bout the new sounds
Funny, but it's still rock n roll to me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBbo0slWMW4

andi*pandi
Aug 10, 2012, 08:57 PM

new member... pushing the same blog in multiple posts... typical spammer MO.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 10, 2012, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
new member... pushing the same blog in multiple posts... typical spammer MO.
When a post is best replied to with a quotation or a passage or an article why should I have to find a different quote, passage or article for each poster asking the same question or challenging the same statement I've made?

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 10, 2012, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by kimosABE View Post

When a post is best replied to with a quotation or a passage or an article why should I have to find a different quote, passage or article for each poster asking the same question or challenging the same statement I've made?
I don't mind your quoting articles, but to be honest, I don't bother to read your articles if you can't be bothered to make your point using your own words. Maybe that's just me.

Maybe it's just that I prefer your words too, they are more exciting.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 11, 2012, 02:15 AM

I don't mind your quoting articles, but to be honest, I don't bother to read your articles if you can't be bothered to make your point using your own words. Maybe that's just me.

Maybe it's just that I prefer your words too, they are more exciting.
Well, I don't mind your not reading my linked articles. You're different. Most people move beyond the ecstasy they feel from my words and quickly need to gauge the veracity of my information. That,s the usual rationale behind my links.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 11, 2012, 04:40 AM

Who cares about other people?

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 11, 2012, 04:46 AM

Who cares about other people?
Mitt does.

Dork.
Professional Poster
Aug 11, 2012, 05:14 AM

Well, corporations are people, my friend, so I guess you're right.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 11, 2012, 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by Dork. View Post
Well, corporations are people, my friend, so I guess you're right.
If corporations AREN'T people then who gets the dividend checks???

Dork.
Professional Poster
Aug 11, 2012, 05:49 AM

Corporations are made up of people: the shareholders (at least the shareholders who aren't corporations themselves), the managers and directors, the employees. Corporations have many of the same legal protections that people do. But we go too far when we start stating that corporations have some of the same inalienable rights (such as free speech) as people.

To bring this thread back to the topic at hand, it's unclear to me whether the Mets owners (Sterling Enterprises) are considered a corporation or a partnership, but in any case I don't think it matters under New York State law. What does matter is that Anna Benson could threaten to score with the entire Mets team as revenge for her husbands perceived indiscretions, but couldn't possibly have relations of any sort with the New York Mets, because corporations can't have sex, because they aren't alive. Even if she somehow got the team to sponsor a Corporate Orgy to consummate her revenge, she would still be copulating with individuals, and not with the corporation.

So, maybe our new standard should be that you can only be considered a Natural Person if you can have sex?

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Aug 11, 2012, 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by Dork. View Post
maybe our new standard should be that you can only be considered a Natural Person if you can have sex?

There are plenty of corporations that f**k people all the time.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 11, 2012, 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
There are plenty of corporations that f**k people all the time.
Contrary to what some of the current generation's opinion of corporations might be, the fact is they would have been excited to get their Henry Ford Model T automobile away back when.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Aug 11, 2012, 11:01 AM

Banks are corporations too.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 11, 2012, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
Banks are corporations too.
Your point being...?

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Aug 12, 2012, 08:25 AM

Doubt any generation would ever have been excited to open a savings account.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Aug 12, 2012, 11:16 PM

Dear Anna,

Prenups are a bitch.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Aug 13, 2012, 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by Shaddim View Post
Dear Anna,
Prenups are a bitch.
Please stay on topic. This isn't the thread to be talking about Anna Benson.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 13, 2012, 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by Wiskedjak View Post
Please stay on topic. This isn't the thread to be talking about Anna Benson.
Poor Anna. One day HOT, the next day NOT.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 13, 2012, 11:56 AM

Dear Shaddim,

Hi!

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 14, 2012, 05:44 AM

What is your fascination with this woman, aberdeenwriter?

Who the hell even *is* this woman, aberdeenwriter?

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 14, 2012, 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by d4nth3m4n View Post
Hello, d4nth3m4n!

In my wayward youth I loved women like Anna Benson. Free, fun-loving and remarkably ****able. When she said she would do her husband's entire team if he ever cheated on her, it told me she likes a good time. It told me she knows her way around a man. She was beautiful and smart and oh so very sexy. And did I mention ****able?

When she began marketing herself and creating a website and all, well, I was just taken with her. And by the looks of the last and/or previous threads and posts referencing her here at MacNN, so were most of us taken with her.

My choosing to mark my return to MacNN with an Anna Benson thread was just kind of a calling card to let those who might be wondering if "kimosABE" was actually Abe that they were right. And for those who might have wondered what was new with Anna Benson, this was an update.

Thanks for asking.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Aug 14, 2012, 09:08 AM

FWIW, even with kids, I don't think she'll stay on the market for long.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 14, 2012, 11:33 AM

FWIW, even with kids, I don't think she'll stay on the market for long.
Unless she has become more selective in her next rerlationship. It takes longer to find the RIGHT person than it does to just get someone to go out with you.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 14, 2012, 03:18 PM

Hello, d4nth3m4n!
In my wayward youth I loved women like Anna Benson. Free, fun-loving and remarkably ****able. When she said she would do her husband's entire team if he ever cheated on her, it told me she likes a good time. It told me she knows her way around a man. She was beautiful and smart and oh so very sexy. And did I mention ****able?
When she began marketing herself and creating a website and all, well, I was just taken with her. And by the looks of the last and/or previous threads and posts referencing her here at MacNN, so were most of us taken with her.
My choosing to mark my return to MacNN with an Anna Benson thread was just kind of a calling card to let those who might be wondering if "kimosABE" was actually Abe that they were right. And for those who might have wondered what was new with Anna Benson, this was an update.
Thanks for asking.
I thought you were pissed about her christening every town or something?

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Aug 14, 2012, 03:59 PM

Unless she has become more selective in her next rerlationship. It takes longer to find the RIGHT person than it does to just get someone to go out with you.
I believe you're actually giving it more thought than she would.
- Thomas Paine

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 14, 2012, 07:54 PM

I believe you're actually giving it more thought than she would.
Haha! You may be right.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 14, 2012, 07:57 PM

I thought you were pissed about her christening every town or something?
Thank you, dear boy! I'd forgotten that aspect of her allure and fame!

Thank you, indeed!

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 14, 2012, 08:11 PM

It's easy enough to Google her name. What I gather you are asking is why is she important to me and us and you.

Well, it's only important in as far as having a shared knowledge of the thread and maybe having had some participation in making that thread what it became.

One day, a few years ago, I read about her and was intrigued with her story and her. Eventually, the thread I started got pretty lengthy and is kindly remembered by some of the posters here.

Reading that thread wouldn't be the worst way to spend a few minutes.

Dork.
Professional Poster
Aug 15, 2012, 03:14 AM

Reading the thread is so 2011. In our post-Huddlerpocalypse world, you could go and bump it!

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 15, 2012, 03:46 AM

It's easy enough to Google her name. What I gather you are asking is why is she important to me and us and you.
Well, it's only important in as far as having a shared knowledge of the thread and maybe having had some participation in making that thread what it became.
One day, a few years ago, I read about her and was intrigued with her story and her. Eventually, the thread I started got pretty lengthy and is kindly remembered by some of the posters here.
Is that the thread where you threatened to sue me because I brought up your jailbait girlfriend?

sek929
Posting Junkie
Aug 15, 2012, 01:25 PM

Is that the thread where you threatened to sue me because I brought up your jailbait girlfriend?

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 15, 2012, 02:36 PM

I never had a jailbait girlfriend. She would have been of legal age when we were to have first met each other. Any more questions?

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 15, 2012, 09:19 PM

I never had a jailbait girlfriend. She would have been of legal age when we were to have first met each other. Any more questions?
Yes. Did you really think that Bane in the latest Batman movie was a shot at Romney?

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 16, 2012, 03:01 AM

Wow, I was feisty back when.

Post #7- http://forums.macnn.com/0/forum/283081/anna-benson-and-new-orioles-pitching-hubby-kris-want-to-christen-every-city

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 16, 2012, 09:01 PM

Yes. Did you really think that Bane in the latest Batman movie was a shot at Romney?
If you aren't going to answer this Abe, how about a thread ranting about David Bowie, for old time's sake?

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 16, 2012, 10:54 PM

If you aren't going to answer this Abe, how about a thread ranting about David Bowie, for old time's sake?
Gee, I thought I responded to this post of yours. Sorry if I didn't. Yes, I think it was a very coincidental happenstance.
And afaik, David Bowie has kept his klepto hands off Snoop Lion's bling.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 16, 2012, 11:32 PM

Gee, I thought I responded to this post of yours. Sorry if I didn't. Yes, I think it was a very coincidental happenstance.
And afaik, David Bowie has kept his klepto hands off Snoop Lion's bling.
So you do think that it was a shot at Romney? I just want to make sure that is what you are saying yes to.

Who is Snoop Lion? Do you like Snoop Lion? Do you like Dora the Explorer? Would you prefer that she wasn't hispanic?

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 17, 2012, 12:11 AM

So you do think that it was a shot at Romney? I just want to make sure that is what you are saying yes to.

Who is Snoop Lion? Do you like Snoop Lion? Do you like Dora the Explorer? Would you prefer that she wasn't hispanic?
I haven't any thoughts on Dora. She seems like a nice little cartoon character for kids to enjoy watching.

Snoop Lion is Snoop Dogg's new name after he visited Jamaica and got some of that gooood ganja that madie him feel like the king of the jungle. Snoop is ok in my book. I just like his persona.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Aug 17, 2012, 12:29 AM

Snoop for president!

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 17, 2012, 03:13 AM

I haven't any thoughts on Dora. She seems like a nice little cartoon character for kids to enjoy watching.
Snoop Lion is Snoop Dogg's new name after he visited Jamaica and got some of that gooood ganja that madie him feel like the king of the jungle. Snoop is ok in my book. I just like his persona.
You do realize that Snoop is a huge Obama supporter, right? He thinks Obama is awesome, perhaps the best president ever.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 17, 2012, 05:34 AM

You do realize that Snoop is a huge Obama supporter, right? He thinks Obama is awesome, perhaps the best president ever.
Snoop is too real for me to get all politics with him. I would toke with him and forget everything else.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 17, 2012, 11:13 AM

Abe, you've ducked and dodged my Batman question looking for clarification on the truth there.

I've noticed that you are particularly bad about responding to things which need responses. Here's a suggestion... I was going to suggest attaching post-it notes to your computer with the points that require a response, but the problem with post-it notes is that they are a privacy breach to wandering eyes or burglars.

Have you ever looked into PGP encryption? You could get some PGP encryption for your email program and create some new PGP encrypted emails to yourself. Once a session times out it requires a password, so this would be very secure, and would help you keep organized. With a little more organization, I'm sure we'll all be voting for Mittens in the fall!

Mittens is his full name, right? Maybe we need a proper introduction to our future president? His VP pick is a stud, right? I should probably learn more about Mormonism too.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 17, 2012, 01:17 PM

Abe, you've ducked and dodged my Batman question looking for clarification on the truth there.

I've noticed that you are particularly bad about responding to things which need responses. Here's a suggestion... I was going to suggest attaching post-it notes to your computer with the points that require a response, but the problem with post-it notes is that they are a privacy breach to wandering eyes or burglars.

Have you ever looked into PGP encryption? You could get some PGP encryption for your email program and create some new PGP encrypted emails to yourself. Once a session times out it requires a password, so this would be very secure, and would help you keep organized. With a little more organization, I'm sure we'll all be voting for Mittens in the fall!

Mittens is his full name, right? Maybe we need a proper introduction to our future president? His VP pick is a stud, right? I should probably learn more about Mormonism too.
Apparently I have either unknowingly and unintentionally broken some Mac NN rule or my antagonists here have succeeded in politicking the powers that be to have me denied from the PWL. Or, maybe old feuds were revived with my return and someone, (hiding behind their power perhaps?) here just wanted to ban someone again and I was the 'long overdue victim' they may even have trumped up the reasons for it, since I've been told nothing as to the cause of my ban from the PL.

Whatever.

If my posts aroused that kind of consternation that it would result in my being banned from the PWL then maybe we can see why activity here at MacNN is so limited. But, all the people who used to post here couldn't have all been banned. They must have simply found more inviting places to post and then just drifted away, never to be seen again.

Maybe that is the way to do it.

So, on Monday, when all the Mods & Admins are around to keep things on the up and up, I will return to find out the truth in this situation and if nothing changes I will drift away.

kimosABE

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 17, 2012, 01:41 PM

If you drift away at least say goodbye, and tell us when we might hear from you again?

I can't tell you for how long it was on my mind that you were dead. I don't want you to be dead, Mr. Bell.

Forum Links
Forum Rules