Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > I swear I think my house is haunted

I swear I think my house is haunted (Page 2)
iMOTOR
Mac Elite
Nov 15, 2009, 07:33 PM

Looks like Todd Partridge has given up on secret sex cults.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Nov 15, 2009, 08:26 PM

I think Abe was Todd Partridge.

iMOTOR
Mac Elite
Nov 15, 2009, 10:19 PM

I think you are Todd Partridge.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Nov 15, 2009, 10:23 PM

If I was Todd Partridge, why would I be selling my sex tapes? That would reveal the details of the super secret sex cult, huh?

iMOTOR
Mac Elite
Nov 15, 2009, 11:05 PM

Ahh, but wouldn’t somebody who was Todd Partridge say he sold sex tapes of himself in an effort to conceal his Todd Partridgeness?

lpkmckenna
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 16, 2009, 02:22 AM

Why assume it's ghosts? Not angels or the telekinetic next-door neighbour or fairies or aliens?

reader50
Administrator
Nov 16, 2009, 04:25 AM

Interesting thought, and that doesn't cover all the possibilities either. For example, drug dealers meeting discreetly in an out-of-the-way basement. The washer lid is left up after they finish laundering all the money.

ctt1wbw  (op)
Mac Elite
Nov 16, 2009, 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by BGGHS View Post
I am a part of a small group of Paranormal Investigators and would love to come out and take part in the investigation of your Bed and Breakfast with your permission. There is no charge for this, so don't worry I am not trying to Solicit to you. This is Merely for Research purposes into the paranormal.

We are The Beyond The Grave Ghost Hunters Society of Los Angeles California. Our goal is to give reason to the paranormal. Who, What, Why, When, Where and How. This is what we like to call "The Six Questions". As everyone is aware there is something else out there besides just us, we are aware also. B.G.G.H.S was established just this year. We love having the knowledge that we are able to share with others, and we are always willing to look for more, more, more. We investigate claims of any Paranormal activity for our own personal use and also for the use of the person we are investigating for (The Client). We are a team that always comes forward with the mentality to debunk any paranormal activity if it can be debunked. We investigate homes, Businesses, Abandoned Buildings, and any other surroundings. Please feel free to contact us at anytime. To set up an appointment to have your location investigated, Please send a request by email and we will be glad to set you up an appointment. There is never a charge for our service and we are always glad to help in anyway that we can. Please contact us at bgghs at ymail dut com and leave a name number where you can be reached and whats going on in your location. ..

Well, thanks for the offer. We sold it and do not live there anymore. We went back home. We didn't make any money doing it.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Nov 16, 2009, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by reader50 View Post
Interesting thought, and that doesn't cover all the possibilities either. For example, drug dealers meeting discreetly in an out-of-the-way basement. The washer lid is left up after they finish laundering all the money.

Tyre MacAdmin
Mac Elite
Nov 23, 2009, 03:12 PM

Step one: Go see the movie "Paranormal Activity"

Step two: Pack everything but the clothes in your washer and leave.

Step three: Rinse and repeat... er.. no wait!!!

ort888
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 23, 2009, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by ctt1wbw View Post
Well, thanks for the offer. We sold it and do not live there anymore. We went back home. We didn't make any money doing it.
That's exactly what the ghosts wanted you to do.

My sig is 1 pixel too big.

ctt1wbw  (op)
Mac Elite
Nov 24, 2009, 10:50 AM

Damn ghosts. They got what they wanted.

Andy8
Mac Elite
Nov 25, 2009, 02:42 AM

Perhaps the ghosts were Windoze™ users

wolfen
Mac Elite
Nov 26, 2009, 11:08 PM

Yes, get a crack team of paranormal investigators groping the washer and dryer for clues. And if they get video of some ghost wanking into your laundry, please post a video of you checking yourself for ghost spooge under an ultraviolet light. I promise I won't laugh. Really.
Do you want forgiveness or respect?

hayesk
Nov 27, 2009, 02:08 PM

Unbalanced wash load?
You sleep walk?

Could be a lot of other things.

ctt1wbw  (op)
Mac Elite
Nov 27, 2009, 03:51 PM

No, I don't sleep walk. And unbalanced washers can't lift the lid. Besides, I don't live there anymore.

Forum Links
Forum Rules