Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > A pricing query: Rare Apple Stuff

A pricing query: Rare Apple Stuff
dimmer
Mac Enthusiast
Aug 16, 2007, 05:10 PM

I have the following items that I need to sell as my debt is higher than Kongo and Newzelanld combines.

Newton Message Pad 100 (Aka, the first Newton ever made)
Newton Message Pad 2100 (Aka, the last).
Newton Keyboard (Aka, there can be only one -- sold that is!)
Apple (NOT) BANDIA black - Pippin cream cover, Apple logo wired and wireless keyboards, 12 games (most of which I admit suck by todays standards)
Macintosh Portable Rev. 1, fully functional, perfect screen, beautiful.
Apple Quicktake 200 - the last of Apples cameras (no insight doesn't could).
The prototype "Red Alert" AppleStore phone.

All are pristine condition, hardly used, all boot are functional (Yes! Even the Pippin!)
Thank you for replies. Don't tell me to check eBay or Amazon: I wouldn't sell these to a goof who didn't understand how important they are.

Oh, I also have the big "So Far" book that Apple gave employers and select others in the Medja. It's in very good condition, the paper cover has aged of course!

Please don't say "Go check eBay, tell me how much you would pay for these items.
( Last edited by dimmer; Aug 16, 2007 at 05:16 PM. Reason: I forgot to say thanks.)

Kyros
Forum Regular
Aug 18, 2007, 04:40 PM

The rules state that you have to name your price, feelers aren't allowed on this forum. If you come up with a price for the Message Pad 2100, I'm interested in it. PM me please .
g4/1.5 GHz 12 inch powerbook / 1.25 RAM / 80 gig / Superdrive / 10.5.6
g3/400 MHz Pismo / 640 RAM / 40 gig / Combo Drive / 10.3.9

torpedobird
Forum Regular
Aug 20, 2007, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by dimmer View Post
Please don't say "Go check eBay, tell me how much you would pay for these items.
Unfortunately that is exactly what you are going to get though. Asking prices, as stated, will be needed. That said, forunately messagepads are still quite prevalent in terms of being sold here,LEM, eBay, etc and should have easily attached prices.

The pippin interests me, but I really would be interested in what you want for it. I don't know if you are of the variety trying to gain money and money alone through this, or more looking to unload it for someone else to enjoy (with equal, but not exorbinant monetary exchange).

TBird

Forum Links
Forum Rules