Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > MacBook Pro 15" 2.33 GHz, 200GB HD, 2 GB RAM

MacBook Pro 15" 2.33 GHz, 200GB HD, 2 GB RAM
btober
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 7, 2008, 02:16 PM

I'm selling my 15" MacBook Pro. This laptop has served me well, but my needs have required me to upgrade to the latest model. Specifications include:

2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor; 4 MB shared level 2 cache
2GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
200 GB 5400 rpm hard drive (upgraded from original 120 GB)
15.4" (diagonal) TFT widescreen display, 1440 by 900 pixels (NO DEAD PIXELS!)
ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 with 256 MB of GDDR3 SDRAM
Built in iSight video camera
Slot loading 6x SuperDrive (DVD+R DL, DVD+/-RW, CD-RW)
ExpressCard/34 slot, FireWire 400 port, FireWire 800 port, two USB 2.0 ports
DVI port, DVI to VGA adapter included
Optical digital audio input/line-in, optical digital output/headphone out
Built-in 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet
Built-in AirPort Extreme wireless networking (802.11g)
Built-in Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
Backlit illuminated keyboard and ambient light sensor
Preinstalled Mac OS X 10.4.8 and other bundled software
14.1 by 9.6 by 1 inches, 5.6 pounds

This machine is in excellent condition functionally, and is in very good cosmetic condition. There are a few cosmetic issues I feel the need to mention in interest of full disclosure. There is a small chip in the plastic surrounding the left hand USB port. There is a small scratch on the screen approximately 3 inches from the top and 1.5 inches from the right, about 2.5mm long. The paint on the slanted area at the base of the keyboard has worn in certain places and I have had it repainted in a way that it is hardly noticeable, but may continue to wear in the future. There are also a few small, light scratches on the bottom of the laptop. These are all very small, minor issues that most people may not have even noticed had I not mentioned them.

Everything originally included with the laptop, except for the Apple Remote, is included (box/packaging, software, documentation, MagSafe power adapter, DVI to VGA adapter).

$700. Local pickup in the Western New York area would be ideal, but willing to ship for cost to be determined based on destination. I've sold successfully on this forum before, and I also have eBay feedback under username "hssoftware" (I can contact you through eBay if you'd like to confirm that). Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

«l'innovation, c'est une situation qu'on choisit parce qu'on a une passion brûlante pour quelque chose.» - steve jobs

NYK Ace
Senior User
Dec 7, 2008, 02:25 PM

pm sent

btober  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 11, 2008, 12:18 AM

The MBP has been sold. Thanks!
«l'innovation, c'est une situation qu'on choisit parce qu'on a une passion brûlante pour quelque chose.» - steve jobs

savoirfaire
Dec 11, 2008, 12:56 AM

9 minutes post to sell. Damn that was quick...

Forum Links
Forum Rules