Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Cordless mouse problems

Cordless mouse problems
chrisdisregard
Mar 2, 2007, 01:37 AM

( Last edited by chrisdisregard; Nov 23, 2019 at 06:07 PM. )

neyoung
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 4, 2007, 06:59 PM

sometimes wireless wierdness can be associated with interference. Thats a really hard thing to test, especially since it looks like you have an iMac. If you had a portable I'd say take it to the park or somewhere that there would likely not be any interference.

If the problem persists I'd recommend getting a new mouse. The wireless Mighty Mouse by Apple is nice, but the style isn't my cup of tea. If you have the same feelings about the Mighty Mouse as I do then check out the RadTech BT600 mouse (if your iMac has built in bluetooth. I'm really impressed with the mouse. It works well and has lots of sweet features.
Apple Switcher!
365 Days of my experience with Apple at Keynote 2 Keynote
Join the 100 Apple Users and Switchers Project

Forum Links
Forum Rules