Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Lightroom, Lion and a brand new imac

Lightroom, Lion and a brand new imac
Trebbuilder
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 28, 2011, 09:08 PM

Thanks for your help in advancce..... I have owned macs for years but my last one a mac mini running tiger and lightroom 2 went down in a blaze of glory about six months ago and I have been limping along on a lenox machine my son set up for me. I just bought a new 27" imac with lightroom 3, and I am a little out of touch. I don't want to make mistakes that will end up costing me time and a lot more question's so I need your help, I set up an account under my wife's name and then set up mine she in the mean time logged into her account and I didn't catch it I uploaded 1.2 tb's to lightroom and know I can't see it in my login. I know there must be an easy fix, but sometimes I am blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.

Forum Links
Forum Rules