Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > drivers

drivers
turbo-111
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 3, 2006, 09:01 PM

well guys i bought me a copy of panther for 27.75 (ebay rocks!!!). hasent got'n here yet, expaecting it saturday. but just wanted to know does each new copy of x come with drivers for mp3 players, digital, cameras, exc. or is there like aweb site i can download them from? i have an iriver but the mac wont pic it up when i plug in to the usb, however it would pick up my sisters sandisc as soon as it was connected ? any one know where i can find them ?

ibook_steve
Aug 3, 2006, 09:49 PM

OK, well, have you tried the manufacturer's web site? However, I doubt there's any iRiver Mac compatibility.

And what does this have to do with iBooks or MacBooks again?

Steve

Arju
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 3, 2006, 10:23 PM

1. Check google.. this took me 5 seconds: http://www.iriveramerica.com/support...grade_osx.aspx

2. Post in the correct forum

3. Yes, OS X comes with the majority of drivers that you need... google the rest.
Notebook: MacBook White 2.0Ghz | 2GB RAM | 120GB HD | Superdrive
HTPC: AMD 3800X2 | Asus A8N-SLI Premium | 2GB RAM | Asus N7800GT | 900+ GB of Storage | Sony 60" Grand WEGA
iPod Video 80GB

Gossamer
Professional Poster
Aug 3, 2006, 10:55 PM

My GF had an iRiver I got working in OS X just fine (she's using my Shuffle now, much better ). The computer will work with most cameras and a lot of printers right out of the box. Anything not supported is likely to have drivers on the internet somewhere.

Forum Links
Forum Rules