Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > iPod Classic - Won't sync movies

iPod Classic - Won't sync movies
klb5090
Mac Elite
Oct 15, 2007, 09:09 PM

Hey everyone,
I just replaced my ancient 4gb mini with a iPod Classic 80GB and i'm having a little trouble syncing my movies. I just recently put 8 movies on my MBP from dvds using handbrake and mac the ripper all using the same settings (all .m4v) but the only one will snyc with my iPod the rest iTunes says are in a incorrect format. I'm currently trying to convert one using iTunes "to iPod" but its been going for almost a half hour and is not even scratching the surface of the total time. Any ideas?

klb5090  (op)
Mac Elite
Oct 16, 2007, 10:50 PM

well after a few hours of trying to convert one movie with iTunes i gave up. I ended up deleting all movies and starting from scratch using the iPod High Quality preset in Handbrake, and it was successful. so thanks anyway everyone.

Forum Links
Forum Rules