Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > ATTN: Boston Apple lovers

ATTN: Boston Apple lovers
KP*
Mac Enthusiast
Aug 10, 2007, 02:51 PM

I'm working in the Boston area and I'm planning to go into Boston on a day off in the next couple days. Which of the Boston Apple Stores is the "main" store? From what I'm finding online it looks like they're in the process of building a new one, but for now which is the biggest? I'm tired of the little mall-size stores around here. Also, if you can recommend the train line/nearest station that would be helpful, too. Thanks!

nonhuman
Posting Junkie
Aug 10, 2007, 04:50 PM

Until they build the new one, there's only the one in Cambridge (the others are way out in the suburbs), in the Cambridgeside Galleria. I've spent some time there, it's decently nice, though far from a big one.

If you're actually in Boston, the easiest way to get there is to take the Green Line to Lechemere (doesn't matter which line in that direction). The mall (galleria...) is only about two blocks from the station.

If you're out on the Red Line (Cambridge, Somerville, Arlington) it would be much faster to take the Red Line to Kendall Square (MIT) and walk. It's a longer walk, but a pleasant one.

Sherman Homan
Mac Elite
Aug 10, 2007, 06:02 PM

If you're out on the Red Line (Cambridge, Somerville, Arlington) it would be much faster to take the Red Line to Kendall Square (MIT) and walk. It's a longer walk, but a pleasant one.
Standard Boston joke: "Should we walk? Or do we have time to take the T?"

nonhuman
Posting Junkie
Aug 10, 2007, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Sherman Homan View Post
Standard Boston joke: "Should we walk? Or do we have time to take the T?"
It's so true.

Forum Links
Forum Rules