Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Adult Topic: Lost Erection During Sex

Adult Topic: Lost Erection During Sex
iDriveX
Mac Elite
Jun 19, 2005, 12:59 PM

OK so about the worst thing ever happened to me last night.

I lost an erection during sex. Right in the middle of it. Here's the story.

So I met this new girl, G, the the other day. She's drop dead gorgeous. Easily the hottest girl I've ever dated (I'm not intimidated by her). The first night we were together we took it slow and no sex. Great date though and I really enjoyed her company.

The second date that we went on was equally as enjoyable and we ended up back in the bed. Lot of foreplay, very fantastic. We have absolutely great sex and I finished fine. About two hours later we start going at it again, in the middle of it, we switch positions, during the switch, it just disappeared. No rhyme, no reason. We both just stared at it, deflated, in disbelief.

Being a relatively new relationship, she asked me what I didn't like about her and I told her it had nothing to do with her. I'm not sure if she bought it or not. I did end up going down on her and giving the best performance of my life to make up for my inadequacy.

To compound matters, when we woke up this morning, we went at it again. I didn't lose it this time, but I wasn't able to finish. I was so distracted by last night that I just couldn't finish. This is getting ridiculous. I'm 23 years old and completely healthy. What the F is going on?

Version 4.0 - Now Powered By iWeb

Zimphire
Baninated
Jun 19, 2005, 01:00 PM

Go out and buy a pneumatic penis.

Chicks dig them.

iDriveX  (op)
Mac Elite
Jun 19, 2005, 01:05 PM

Preciate it Zimph. Anyone with real constructive help?

Ghoser777
Professional Poster
Jun 19, 2005, 01:09 PM

New Hoe?

Randman
Posting Junkie
Jun 19, 2005, 01:09 PM

Any alcohol or drugs? And are you sure there was no performance anxiety? You did mention right off her looks.

Are you stressed? Tired? Was it any good? Has it happened before? Has it been awhile since your last... ? And finally: were you maybe trying too hard not to be soft, so to speak?

Could be a one-off thing. Nothing to worry about unless it becomes a regular occurrence, or lack thereof, so to speak.

This is a computer-generated message and needs no signature.

Apple Pro Underwear
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 19, 2005, 01:15 PM

the second time for me in a limited amount of time is not as productive as the first either. just forget it and have more sex.

if she has a problem with it, hit her up as often as possible until you get sick of her.

Goldfinger
Professional Poster
Jun 19, 2005, 01:18 PM

Happend to me once when I was really drunk .

Seriously, I wouldn't pay too much attention to it. But it's no fun if that happens. If you keep having it then you have a problem.

iMac 20" C2D 2.16 | Acer Aspire One | Flickr

Zimphire
Baninated
Jun 19, 2005, 01:22 PM

If it starts to happen.. there are other things you could be doing... until it makes up it's mind....

hint hint.. nudge nudge.

And I promise she wont mind the wait.

paul w
Mac Elite
Jun 19, 2005, 01:23 PM

get kinkier, open your horizons.

iDriveX  (op)
Mac Elite
Jun 19, 2005, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Randman
Any alcohol or drugs? And are you sure there was no performance anxiety? You did mention right off her looks.

Are you stressed? Tired? Was it any good? Has it happened before? Has it been awhile since your last... ? And finally: were you maybe trying too hard not to be soft, so to speak?

Could be a one-off thing. Nothing to worry about unless it becomes a regular occurrence, or lack thereof, so to speak.

No alcohol, no drugs. No performance anxiety, I mentioned her looks because I knew it would be brought up. I'm not intimated by any woman.

I am stressed. Very stressed. I just got laid off of work. I am attempting to start up a new business. I have a ton on my mind.

Also I pleasured myself in the morning so technically it was the third time for me that day. (I didn't think that I would be getting any that night).

So I think it was a combination of me being a little orgasmed out for the day and the psychological effect of the stress. I can solve one of those by playing with myself less. But the psychological part is going to be harder to take care of.

iDriveX  (op)
Mac Elite
Jun 19, 2005, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Zimphire
If it starts to happen.. there are other things you could be doing... until it makes up it's mind....

hint hint.. nudge nudge.

Oh and I did take advantage in the lull of the situation. I transferred the anger I now felt for myself in my performance with my tongue. She was more than happy.

iDriveX  (op)
Mac Elite
Jun 19, 2005, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by paul w
get kinkier, open your horizons.
If we got any kinkier there would have been some scat going on. We're all set in the kinky department.

Randman
Posting Junkie
Jun 19, 2005, 01:29 PM

The more you worry about it, the more it might happen again. Chill and let things happen. If anything, call the chick up and tell her the second act wasn't up to snuff and you'd like a second chance to set the record straight.

analogika
Posting Junkie
Jun 19, 2005, 01:30 PM

Don't worry about it.

Your penis is only one of a number of sexual organs, and it's terribly overrated.

The only sex that fails because of a lost erection was bad sex to begin with.

iDriveX  (op)
Mac Elite
Jun 19, 2005, 01:37 PM

Ok so it sounds like the consensus is, don't worry about it. It was psychological. Chill, relax. etc. Thank you for letting me know this is not that big of a deal. I didn't want to be "one of those guys", but it looks like its at one point or another....all of those guys.

Randman
Posting Junkie
Jun 19, 2005, 01:46 PM

... Or it could be that you have sexuality issues and are coming to terms with your alternative prurient interests.

Apple Pro Underwear
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 19, 2005, 01:54 PM

hint hint.. nudge nudge.

i hope you're not referring to praying

Zimphire
Baninated
Jun 19, 2005, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by iDriveX
Oh and I did take advantage in the lull of the situation. I transferred the anger I now felt for myself in my performance with my tongue. She was more than happy.
You did the right thing man.
Originally Posted by Randman
The more you worry about it, the more it might happen again.
Bing!

Just like a gal that constantly worries about being able to get off probably wont ever.

Zimphire
Baninated
Jun 19, 2005, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Apple Pro Underwear
i hope you're not referring to praying
Well you could do that too.

I am sure many of men have when that has happened.

von Wrangell
Professional Poster
Jun 19, 2005, 02:23 PM

It's most likely the stress. And I can promise you that if you continue to worry about this it will happen again.

Just talk to her and explain what is causing your stress, then let her know that it might happen again but that you are more than willing to use something else to "please" her. If you do that and she's a decently nice girl she will tell you not to worry about it and then this problem will disappear.

Don't worry, be happy

ps. this problem of yours is nothing. Try explaining to your girlfriend why you can't finish for about a month and a half no matter what is tried because you are taking anti-depression drugs.

To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged;- and verily, Allah is most powerful for their aid

ManOfSteal
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 19, 2005, 02:26 PM

This thread is worthless without pictures...

Oh wait.

von Wrangell
Professional Poster
Jun 19, 2005, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by ManOfSteal
This thread is worthless without pictures...

Oh wait.
Your name, this thread, priceless!

To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged;- and verily, Allah is most powerful for their aid

Randman
Posting Junkie
Jun 19, 2005, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by ManOfSteal
This thread is worthless with pictures.
Fixedâ„¢

ManOfSteal
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 19, 2005, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by von Wrangell
Your name, this thread, priceless!

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 19, 2005, 02:36 PM

Now you have another problem.

The little guy in the corner - holding the notebook computer with that MacNN forums thread that you started and all of the comments that people have made front and square.

"Hmmm...I remember when Randman said..."

Personally, I think you should worry less about it. What's the big deal? You have attraction towards her and you had a couple of "normal" sexual interludes with the woman, so why worry about performance?"

Because, that's what it is, you know: Performance anxiety.

That's all it is.

You only have to worry about having a problem if you can't have an orgasm with yourself because then you may have a physical problem, but you sound alright in that department.

The woman, though you say she is attractive, sounds insensitive if you ask me and then she personalized it. In the department of "feminine wiles" she's an amateur because any woman with any experience would know that you never personalize it because it only makes it worse.

Just relax and give it a rest - literally and figuratively.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jun 19, 2005, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Cody Dawg
The woman, though you say she is attractive, sounds insensitive if you ask me and then she personalized it.
SHE'S insensitive? This sort of thinking is quite natural for most young women. If a man loses an erection or doesn't get to orgasm, they'll often think, "What's wrong with me?"
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

mojo2
Professional Poster
Jun 19, 2005, 03:09 PM

I tried creating a fun little graphic which said, "You're making a mountain out of a molehill" but the message got lost in translation.

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Jun 19, 2005, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Chuckit
SHE'S insensitive? This sort of thinking is quite natural for most young women. If a man loses an erection or doesn't get to orgasm, they'll often think, "What's wrong with me?"
If not insensitive, that is at the very least immature and stupid of her. If it's going to go down, it's going to go down, no matter how beautiful and wonderful you find her. If it wants to stay up, it will stay up, no matter how dull and uninteresting you find her (okay, if she's downright repulsive to you, it might have an effect, but anything within the realms of normalness has pretty much nothing to say in the matter).

I thought women were supposed to know this these days—haven't they been reading their girly magazines?

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Jun 19, 2005, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by mojo2
I tried creating a fun little graphic which said, "You're making a mountain out of a molehill" but the message got lost in translation.
I think the problem is more the other way around...

mojo2
Professional Poster
Jun 19, 2005, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Oisín
I think the problem is more the other way around...
Well of course and that is what the first course of the humor snack would have contained. The second course was in creating a mountain and a molehill out of the letters of each word.

The mountain looked like a mountainous phallus and the mole hill was smaller by comparison. (Although the molehill WOULDN'T have resembled a limp wick, it did sorta resemble a boob, if the observer were in a certain frame of mind.)

However, the MacNN posting mechanism prevented the construction from appearing as composed.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jun 19, 2005, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Oisín
If not insensitive, that is at the very least immature and stupid of her.
Yes, I would agree with the statement "People are pretty immature and stupid in their early 20s."
Chuck
___

mojo2
Professional Poster
Jun 19, 2005, 03:37 PM

There are SOME men who really don't like women. Can women tell this?

Conversely, there are some WOMEN who are bad for you and I believe a certain part of us always knows.

And in the final analysis, when the parts of the body are conducting the relationship's post-mortem, it is the penis who will say somthing like, "Well, I KNEW she was bad news and that's why I was only able to do her ONCE that second night together."

Then the heart, who suffers the most damage when a breakup occurs, will say, "Yeah, well if YOU were so smart, how come you got up at ALL???!!!"

The penis replies, "Aw, c'mon now, just look at her!!! She's friggin GORGEOUS!"

All the other body parts silently concede the penis' point. Then the debate begins over whether to crap or wind the watch.

nredman
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 19, 2005, 03:39 PM

of the girl, not the erection....or lack there of

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel's."

James L
Mac Elite
Jun 19, 2005, 03:41 PM

Well you could do that too.

I am sure many of men have when that has happened.

And it probably sounds like this:

"oh god.... oh jesus.... please, please god... oh jesus... come on god... please"

lol!

analogika
Posting Junkie
Jun 19, 2005, 03:46 PM

AssassyN
Professional Poster
Jun 19, 2005, 03:53 PM

I would say it's purely due to the full-blown sex TWICE in a short amount of time. You're never as loaded up the 2nd time if it's only a few hours away from the first time. It's normal.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jun 19, 2005, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by AssassyN
I would say it's purely due to the full-blown sex TWICE in a short amount of time.
Is two hours really that soon?
Chuck
___

ReggieX
Professional Poster
Jun 19, 2005, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by iDriveX
I am stressed. Very stressed. I just got laid off of work. I am attempting to start up a new business. I have a ton on my mind..
Bingo. Relax and don't think about it too much next time. You can always do other things if you lose it. Who knows, maybe you just had to take a whiz.
The Lord said 'Peter, I can see your house from here.'

Zimphire
Baninated
Jun 19, 2005, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by James L
And it probably sounds like this:

"oh god.... oh jesus.... please, please god... oh jesus... come on god... please"

lol!
Exactly.

Captain Obvious
Professional Poster
Jun 19, 2005, 04:16 PM

see what you get for ripping people off or maybe you are gay

Barack Obama: Four more years of the Carter Presidency

Millennium
Clinically Insane
Jun 19, 2005, 04:21 PM

Sometimes it just happens. Not that there isn't some direct cause on a biological level -possibly just a random misfiring in some hormonal system somewhere- but sometimes there's no psychology behind it at all.

I'm with Zimph, though; there are plenty of things you can do while waiting for the issue to resolve itself. If you're smooth about it, you can even set it up so she doesn't notice why you've switched. Not to be deceptive or anything, but explanations take valuable time that could be spent doing other stuff.
You are in Soviet Russia. It is dark. Grue is likely to be eaten by YOU!

Millennium
Clinically Insane
Jun 19, 2005, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Chuckit
Is two hours really that soon?
Completely 'reloading' takes time. It's possible to regain an erection in as little as half an hour or even sooner, but this is far from complete, and you can just plain lose it randomly at that stage. It can take a good three or four hours to get completely back in shape, as it were.

There are a very few men who can retain an erection even while reloading, and keep going for as long as desired. This ability is probably best considered a superpower, however; it's so rare that you're unlikely to ever run into anybody who has this ability, or even anyone who knows anyone who has it. I don't know anyone who can do it either.
You are in Soviet Russia. It is dark. Grue is likely to be eaten by YOU!

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 19, 2005, 05:28 PM

Yeah, I think she's insensitive:

About two hours later we start going at it again, in the middle of it, we switch positions, during the switch, it just disappeared. No rhyme, no reason.
We both just stared at it, deflated, in disbelief.
It sounds like she did this:

I mean, that's just not a good thing to do, that's all.

That kind of a response is enough to give the guy a complex - how can you erase the mental image of her doing everytime he pulls out his little friend?

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 19, 2005, 05:33 PM

I mean, it makes me think of Munch's The Scream, you know?

wdlove
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 19, 2005, 05:47 PM

Very good Cody Dawg.

You should try not to be overly concerned about the situation. It seems that all the problems that you mentioned all combined at the same time. Hopefully she will be willing to go out with you again. Just try not to be stressed next time.

"Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense." Winston Churchill

The Godfather
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 19, 2005, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Cody Dawg
Yeah, I think she's insensitive:

It sounds like she did this:

I mean, that's just not a good thing to do, that's all.

That kind of a response is enough to give the guy a complex - how can you erase the mental image of her doing everytime he pulls out his little friend?
Not insensitive or stupid. This girl was definitely unexperienced.

iDrive, stop making a big deal of your performance and her reaction yesterday. Forget about it and get a third date. Don't make any unfair conclusions about her.

Paco500
Professional Poster
Jun 19, 2005, 05:54 PM

It happens, move on. Next time (assuming you are wearing a condom) just fake your orgasm. They do it, why can't we? That way you can stress all on your own, without her help.

And she will not have anything to tell her friends.

Zimphire
Baninated
Jun 19, 2005, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Paco500
It happens, move on. Next time (assuming you are wearing a condom) just fake your orgasm. They do it, why can't we? That way you can stress all on your own, without her help.

And she will not have anything to tell her friends.
Other than he is a premature ejaculator.

JoshuaZ
Professional Poster
Jun 19, 2005, 06:26 PM

Doesn't this forum have rules against linking to porn? I mean, really, think of the children! Think of the rest of us!

mojo2
Professional Poster
Jun 19, 2005, 06:29 PM

Hey now that we're on the subject...is there a special diet or pill or supplement that will increase the volume of ejaculate and or decrease the reload time?

I'm not talking about length, girth, getting or keeping it up here, I want to know if I can produce a cupful. I also want to know if I can do it every 30 minutes (even if that means a reduced volume output).

If it's possible to do it, tell me how.

Thanks.

Forum Links
Forum Rules