Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > How can idiots who know nothing critisize Mac Mini

How can idiots who know nothing critisize Mac Mini
bma_mat99
Forum Regular
Mar 1, 2005, 01:22 AM

Just look at the ******** they talk about... they have no idea what they are talking about, but they say it anyway, and because of this ********, some people think of macs as inferior.

Example:

QUOTE: "...In today�s climate of non-stop worms, trojans and viruses, releasing a computer with no virus removal software is irresponsible on the part of Apple._ The OS X comes with some system maintenance utilities, but essentials such as a defragmenter or a registry cleaner are notably absent._ I would expect a Mini to get really slow and unstable within a couple months if you can�t perform any routine maintenance tasks on it.
..."

I mean common, there are no "non-stop worms, trojans and viruses" that are being releases at the Macs, nor is it essential to defragment a mac like on a PC.. but these idiots keep on talking.

I got this from "http://www.divisiontwo.com/articles/MacMini2.html"

who here shares my oppinion "that people who know sh*t about Macs should not talk about stupidity" ?

Disgruntled Head of C-3PO
Professional Poster
Mar 1, 2005, 01:25 AM

My guess is because bigger idiots like yourself fall for a JOKE review and even start the second thread today on the matter and 10th thread on the same thing overall.

Now don't you feel a little "idiotic"?
"Curse my metal body, I wasn't fast enough!"

historylme
Mac Elite
Mar 1, 2005, 01:46 AM

Originally posted by bma_mat99:
who here shares my oppinion "that people who know sh*t about Macs should not talk about stupidity" ?
I share your point, but you should have done a search on this topic. The guys in here see a lot before the morning puff.

And for the record, I think the article was funny.

mitchell_pgh
Posting Junkie
Mar 1, 2005, 01:51 AM

[Insert OLD timeline here]

bma_mat99  (op)
Forum Regular
Mar 1, 2005, 11:56 AM

now that i loooked up from what website it originated, i realise it was a joke.... and yea, it was funny now that i look at it form a joke perspective.

On the other hand

"Disgruntled Head of C-3PO
My guess is because bigger idiots like yourself fall for a JOKE review and even start the second thread today on the matter and 10th thread on the same thing overall.

Now don't you feel a little "idiotic"?"

I dont appreciate that, and plz, if ure gona be rude, do it somewhere else, u could always reply politely.

Angus_D
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 1, 2005, 12:39 PM

I dont appreciate that, and plz, if ure gona be rude, do it somewhere else, u could always reply politely.
Given the tone of your original post, I find that sentence highly ironic.

Mastrap
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 1, 2005, 12:42 PM

plz, if ure gona be rude, do it somewhere else, u
Translation?

villalobos
Mac Elite
Mar 1, 2005, 01:03 PM

Just look at the ******** they talk about... they have no idea what they are talking about, but they say it anyway, and because of this ********, some people think of macs as inferior.

Example:

QUOTE: "...In today�s climate of non-stop worms, trojans and viruses, releasing a computer with no virus removal software is irresponsible on the part of Apple._ The OS X comes with some system maintenance utilities, but essentials such as a defragmenter or a registry cleaner are notably absent._ I would expect a Mini to get really slow and unstable within a couple months if you can�t perform any routine maintenance tasks on it.
..."

I mean common, there are no "non-stop worms, trojans and viruses" that are being releases at the Macs, nor is it essential to defragment a mac like on a PC.. but these idiots keep on talking.

I got this from "http://www.divisiontwo.com/articles/MacMini2.html"

Ca$h is back??

Severed Hand of Skywalker
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 1, 2005, 01:21 PM

Are you the boss of me?

And your original post was RUDE and IDIOTIC.

Ya rude idiot.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

joelcpa
Forum Regular
Mar 1, 2005, 05:08 PM

u could always reply politely.
You're not from around here are you?

E's Lil Theorem
Mac Elite
Mar 1, 2005, 05:24 PM

Hehe, I fell for it, too, when Eug posted a link on another thread not too long ago. BTW, that thread was about someone taking an article about The Steve from CrazyAppleRumor.com seriously ; you're not alone, bma_mat99.

Sandbaggins
Mac Enthusiast
Mar 1, 2005, 05:28 PM

+1
+1
15" 1.25/512/80/5400/SD/AE Aluminum Powerbook

Sandbaggins
Mac Enthusiast
Mar 1, 2005, 05:29 PM

+1
+1

15" 1.25/512/80/5400/SD/AE Aluminum Powerbook

DeathToWindows
Professional Poster
Mar 1, 2005, 06:01 PM

There is an accepted policy of only using standard written english on these boards - if you feel that you must use AIM-speak, please provide a translation. Or write in normal written english.

Therefore, I concur with the previously expressed opinion of you.

Don't try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.

Forum Links
Forum Rules