Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > RCON utility for Mac OS??

RCON utility for Mac OS??
©öñFü$íóÑ
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 3, 2007, 11:59 PM

Anyone here know of a utility either for Mac OS 9 or Mac OS X that can handle remote management of a dedicated gaming server?

More specifically, I'm referring to a utility that works with "Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force". Compared to my PC usage, I actually do a lot more work on my Mac. Even so, I'm actually an admin for a server and it would be great to be able to remotely manage server issues from my Mac without having to walk down two flights of steps to get to my gaming PC...

Currently, I use something called "RconUnlimited" on my PC and I'm hoping somebody out there has made a Mac equivelant....

Don't bully me, I got an Uzi... HOO-HAH!

mduell
Posting Junkie
Feb 4, 2007, 02:46 AM

©öñFü$íóÑ  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 4, 2007, 02:27 PM

Thank you.

Yes, i did try Google, but I saw nothing released for OS 9. I already knew about Epecafe, but never saw RubyForge in the search results.

My search terms: "rcon" "mac os 9"

Didn't turn up anything useful

Don't bully me, I got an Uzi... HOO-HAH!

Forum Links
Forum Rules