Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > No funds for nuclear "bunker busters".

No funds for nuclear "bunker busters".
lurkalot
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 26, 2005, 03:14 AM

Since I strongly support the principle that the right of belligerents to adopt means of injuring their enemy is not unlimited and (breathe) since I agree with the dissenting opinions of the ICJ judges regarding the legality of the use or threat of use of nuclear weapons and (breathe) since strong scientific evidence was presented about the impossibility to achieve the desired goals with the proposed designs, (breathe) I welcome this decision by the United States Government to not allocate more funds for the development of these new nuclear weapons. These nukes offer neither strategic nor tactical benefits which can't be achieved by other means.

Now on to the abolition of existing nuclear arsenals.

Yahoo!

Hopefully, Edit with breathing points, in before anyone died of asphyxiation. (IBADOA)
( Last edited by lurkalot; Oct 26, 2005 at 03:51 AM. )

Railroader
Banned
Oct 26, 2005, 03:33 AM

Originally Posted by lurkalot
Since I strongly support the principle that the right of belligerents to adopt means of injuring their enemy is not unlimited and since I agree with the dissenting opinions of the ICJ judges regarding the legality of the use or threat of use of nuclear weapons and since strong scientific evidence was presented about the impossibility to achieve the desired goals with the proposed designs I welcome this decision by the United States Government to not allocate more funds for the development of these new nuclear weapons.
Shewwww... try saying that in one breath.

Forum Links
Forum Rules