Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Windows Vista Ultimate

FS: Windows Vista Ultimate
torifile
Mac Elite
Jul 30, 2007, 06:07 AM

I scored a brand new MacBook Pro for a song on craigslist (no need to stand in line on Friday morning!) and I got Parallels 3.0 with Windows Vista Ultimate thrown in the deal. I have a legit copy of XP I'm perfectly happy with, so I'm not going to be using this copy of Windows. As far as I know, the guy didn't even install it so it shouldn't be a problem getting activated. Even if there is one, I'm sure a quick call into MS will solve the problem. Anyway, if you want it, I'm selling for $150 shipped. It's the OEM copy, but it's the full version (you can get it at newegg here). Lemme know!

torifile  (op)
Mac Elite
Aug 1, 2007, 12:05 AM

Bumpage. Any offers? I don't need it!

iolaire
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 1, 2007, 10:10 AM

torifile - I was trying to sell a Full version of Vista and finally got rid of it via Amazon's sell your copy option - after listing it for about two weeks. Given that was a full version and yours is OEM but as long as it is un-opened its an option. I sold mine for $240 and Amazon took ~$40 of that. The Amazon low price for that product is $179 so you might be able to get a final price of around ~$140, the link is: Amazon.com: Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit for System Builders [DVD]: Software
Current side project - While Supplies Last - a regularly updated summary of refurbished inventory in the US, Canadian and UK Apple Web Stores.

Forum Links
Forum Rules